You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Best Friend's Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

The Best Friend's Haunting

 

My name is Keri. My best friend Tasha and I met in the 7th grade, we're now in the 10th. We had both had weird things happen before we met, but when we actually started hanging out, that's when things got really bad.

The first incident was when Tash was sleeping over at my house. In my old house, there were two rooms straight across from each other. One being mine, and one being my (at the time) 6-year-old sister's. It was our 3rd or 4th sleepover together, and I woke up while Tasha was sleeping.

My family is always up early, so I went downstairs to let Tash sleep in a bit. I sat down on my couch next to my sister and parents. My sister loves Tash, she's babysat her a couple times, and she's always nice to Angie (you'll realize why I'm telling you this in a moment). About 20 minutes later Tash comes downstairs and just stares. With the most confused look on her face, she looks at Angie and asks, "Weren't you just upstairs kiddo? I just gave you a hug." Angie looks at her and says, "No, I've been down here with mom and dad."

Confused, I take Tasha to my room and she tells me when she woke up she walked out my door and saw Angie sitting on her bed watching cartoons. When she saw Tasha, she asked for a hug, so Tasha hugged her, then went downstairs making no stops in between. Meanwhile, Angie had been sitting on the couch with me the whole time Tasha had been talking to/ hugging "her". If it hadn't been for the terror and confusion on her face, I wouldn't believe her. But Tasha isn't one to lie for attention.

Our friendship has had a lot of ups and downs, but the weird thing is, when we're friends is when things happen. When we aren't speaking, nothing happens. For instance, one time Tasha went home after staying at my house. She went to have a nap, and woke up to my sister laying in her bed. I'm wondering if it's not some type of child demon? But she describes her as my sister, even wearing my sisters nightgown. She called me after, crying her eyes out because she was so scared. She told me it was like she couldn't move. Like something was holding her down, and there was a very terrible feeling throughout her body.

Other than that, she's had minor things like the TV turning on by itself, the radio WHILE UNPLUGGED turning on, footsteps going up and down the stairs while home alone. Her cat would sit and hiss at thin air, voices, doors opening and closing on their own, just scary things.

Now, onto me. I move around a lot. Throughout my whole life, I've probably lived in 30 houses, but the one thing that never changes is how I can't be alone in a room. I need someone, or an animal, with me. I feel a deep weight and darkness when I'm alone in a room. When I walk out of a room, I can feel something follow me. I automatically want to run. I see things, black shadows that move when I look at them, people. I hear voices, footsteps, and shuffling outside any door I close.

Now, here are my incidents that make me cry when I explain them. One day I was dancing around my room, like a teenager, and I picked my phone up, put it on camera, and aimed it at my mirror to take a picture. I looked up at the screen, and dropped my phone. Standing behind me was a girl, or woman. She had medium black/brown hair and black eyes. In a white nightgown. Like my friend had described the thing on her bed.

Next, the worst one. On my birthday I invited Tasha, Oneen, and Cassi over to my house for a sleepover. We all watched a movie and were up until around 4 am. Finally we passed out. The next day, I went and had a shower. Tash came into my room while I had a towel on to get dressed, and gasped. My back was covered in long claw marks from my neck, to just above my bum. She brought the other girls in, and they didn't know what they were from either. We checked the floor where I had slept, there was nothing that could cut into my skin, never mind leave claw marks.

In this same house, I was hanging up a poster. My sister was sliding on a computer chair down the hallway by my room, so I asked her to stop because I had a headache. I heard it again and again so I stepped out and yelled, "ANGIE! STOP!". She wasn't even downstairs. Nobody was down there with me.

Now, here's a little background on me and Tash's spiritual lives. We're both very against Christianity, both very strong paranormal believers, and some things that might be important. Tasha has played with Ouija boards, once with her brother when she was younger. She had a very bad experience with it and hasn't touched it since. She's too terrified. Me, my mom is part Indian. She's played with Indian black magic. Could this somehow affect me?

Please help us. There's more, we just don't know what to do. I'm scared, and tired of being harassed. It yells our names when we're together, moves things, and does weird things. We've never done anything together to bring this on ourselves.

Our parents don't believe us, and think we're being dramatic teenagers. PLEASE HELP!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DancingInTheDark, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DancingInTheDark (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-14)
What other information do you need? I can do my best to give it to you, I've had a couple more things happen since I wrote this. I haven't done anything paranormal, but my firned has played with a ouija board once. My mom played with Native american black majic as a teenager, I think. She won't tell me about her experience. Only that she has been in it before. I don't believe in christianity because I believe it is hypocritical. I will not follow "god", and can't ask him to help me. I don't see how it would help. Thanks
Val-Kuris (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
I think it could be hallucinations, cause you are a firm believer of paranormal, or you must have been listening to ghost stories since your early childhood. The resolution of your phone is not strong enough to be able to capture a ghost. If you believe in hinduism, just keep a bottle of holy water with you and a morning glory flower and believe in GOD!
Chewy_Love95 (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
What Do You Mean When You Say "never mind leave claw marks." && Good Story (: && I hope you get the help you need.

Love,
Chewy <3
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
Zander,

Interesting thought... And if you add in the 'energy' provided by an individual (s) going through Puberty... It may be more of a manifestation of psychokinetic phenomenon rather than anything truly 'ghostly'.

It is something to consider.

Respectfully,

Rook
kiwi12345 (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
i no you say your not christian but in many cases a blessed cross has ended ghost incounters try holding a cross up next time this happens and it will leave
Zander (7 stories) (146 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
Rook---your comment just provided me with a possible insight. As she mentions that the events occur when they are together, could we be dealing with a double "battery" effect, here? With two adolscents [at least at the age of the inception of the phenomenae] at the entity's disposal? And thereby having enough reserves for dramatic manifestations such as these?
Zander (7 stories) (146 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
Adolescence is the age of greatest paranormal activity in people's lives, generally. Entities are able to use people in adolescence as "batteries" to manifest, move objects, etc. When you say Indian, do you mean East Indian or Native American? I would have different advice based upon your answer to this last question as I have to know what you're likely dealing with in order to best help you.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
It seems that you there may be a spirit that has attached itself to you and/or your friend.

I find it interesting that your mother does not believe you with how you describe her back ground... "my mom is part Indian. She's played with Indian black magic."

I have a method of Cleansing and Shielding that can work on a home as well as an individual. Either ask here or e-mail me via the addie on my profile.

More details could help us determine just what may be happening, though I must say it's highly unusual for a spirit to be able to manifest so fully and so often. Could please go into more detail concerning these experiences?

Respectfully,

Rook
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
I would recommend appealing to a higher being that you do believe in. I have a relationship with Jesus Christ. You could try Michael the Archangel. Also put bowls of sea salt mixed with white vinegar around your house.

Why are you against Christianity?
Ffeather (5 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
It sounds like without meaning to, you have invited these occurences to happen. Ouija boards are dangerous and if not closed properly after using, can allow an entity to follow you around for possibly the rest of your life. Black magic is also a terrible way of practicing any kind of occult. If you youtube healing light, you will find a guided meditation to help protect and balance you energies. Also you have to tell these spirits that they are not welcome to be around you. Thing may get slightly worse after this but you have to persevere. Another you could try is smudging using white sage. Just google it and you will read all you need to know. I hope this helps you. Even though you are not a christian I still say God bless. ❤
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
Wow. What an experience 😲. I can't really tell for sure what's going on except for the scratch marks. I had gotten very worried on seeing deep scratches on my back one morning too only to find out I was covered in bed bug bites making me itch. I realised this when I automatically went to scratch my back during the night. 😐
wolves123 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
try setting up a camrra in your room to record the paranormal activitys and show them to your parents and take pictures in your room as well to show your parents.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: