You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Shadows, Dreams And Predictions That Freak Me Out

Real Ghost Stories

Shadows, Dreams And Predictions That Freak Me Out

 

My name is Mike, basically my story is a little weird and has some stuff in it that I am just really unsure of and I think all of this stuff is linked. So I'm going tell you all this to the best of my ability and I really hope you all can come up with some theories for me. Hopefully I can get closer to cracking this. All of the following began at roughly the age of 12 (I'm about to turn 20).

Let's start with the recurring dream. As mentioned above this began when I was roughly 12. In the dream itself it begins with me waking up, it between the time of 3 PM and 4 PM (It changes every time, but always within that hour) and the clock that it shows on states that it is April 19Th 2013.

Now basically I am getting ready to leave the house but as I get closer to leaving the dream visual becomes fuzzier, once I leave the house it is almost a complete blur, as if the outside world has been censored. It is then that I am killed. Due to the fuzziness I obviously can not determine who does it. It's also very difficult to determine which method I am killed in, there is blood but not an obscene amount.

Whenever I have this dream I awake just before the dream death and I've noticed that every single time I awake it is between the hours of 3 AM and 4 AM, but the times do not match up at all. For example the dream could be 3:45 PM but the real life time is 3:01 AM. I don't know what to think of this, I'm hoping it's not a subconscious prediction or something.

Secondly, the Shadow People. Starting around the same time as the dream these characters appear as silhouettes. I've seen them in my living room at night, thinking that it was my father I turned the light on to discover nothing.

Walking home at nights I have seen them, watching me from a distance back. They would just appear, and I could always tell they were there before I spotted them because I would get that feeling where you feel as if you're being watched.

On a couple of occasions I have been approached by a shadow and I blacked out, I couldn't remember anything and the friend that was with me said that I seemed a bit spaced out. They have never caused me harm and I haven't actually seen any in a few months, but it just creeps me out.

Now for predictions, I'm not going to make it out like I am some sort of medium or psychic or anything like that because I don' believe I am. There have been a few things I have been able to... I don't know how to describe it, I guess I saw it all In a way, but not directly or...it's incredibly hard to describe, really vivid.

But I've been able to predict certain things happening, certain things I keep to myself though. I predicted a death in my family, my uncle, and it did happen. But I never said a word and I could only feel that he was gone when I woke up on the day of the event. It was really weird.

I've predicted mostly good things other than that, such as a relationship outcome for a friend, I don't know how I knew what would happen but it worked. Could be just down to chance of course.

But one thing that threw me was my friend had a girlfriend who was in hospital and she was dying. Everyone was giving my friend comfort and everything for a good week and I hadn't said a word. Honestly I didn't know what to say.

But one day I got the urge to text my friend and let them know everything was going to be fine and that she was getting out of hospital and that she was going to be okay. I don't know why I had this urge but I followed it. I hadn't seen any visions or images or anything, I just had that urge.

Approximately 10 minutes after reading that text my friend received a call from a relative informing her that her girlfriend had been let out of hospital and she was going to be fine.

On a slightly unrelated note, I also had a dream where another version of myself was standing next to my bed watching me sleep. Then it cut to a pure blue daylight sky, but the stars were out and the were all moving into each other really quickly until it got very bright and I awoke.

I know this is kind of a cluster guys and I am sorry, I've kept this to myself for a long time. Hopefully someone can explain this. Even just one part or some of it would be greatly appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MichaellM1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-12)
Hello MichaellM1,
I don't think you have to have religion to get rid of the entities. I have read quite a few stories from op's on this site that say they are not religious, athiest etc, that have called on Jesus, or used cleansing methods, like Rooks. If you are not comfertable with something religious then you may want to try something neutral.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-12)
MichaellM1,

This latest experience may have nothing to to with the others... It could be a 'one off' or a 'stand alone' event. May I suggest a Journal... It can help you not only keep track of events it can help you de-bunk them as well as assist in looking for commonalities. No detail is to small...weather, phase of the moon... Your mood any and all details can help you find a pattern, if one exists.

I am also going to offer a Method I us for my Home, Family and even myself (see the last part of the method...)

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
MichaellM1 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-11)
SirenBelva: Thank you, it is comforting to know that someone with similar experience didn't suffer any consequences.

ICeWolfGhost: I'd prefer not to do that in all honesty but I do appreciate your contribution. But 1) In my part of Scotland it is difficult to find a rose. 2) I'm not religious so a crucifix won't help I assume.

WhiteWolf: My Ex-Girlfriend had a dreamcatcher and I stayed with her a lot, It changed nothing. Perhaps because that dreamcatcher was not personal to me?

Regi: A possibility, But I hope otherwise, thanks for the help.

Mistyy: A really nice interpretation there, thanks very much, it has helped me feel a bit better about it all, it would also make sense considering I am a person who isn't very fond of change right now.

Mamachong: It did help ease my mind a bit, cheers.

HappySpirit: Yeah I know what you mean, definitely in a new mindframe.

Rook: Good point, I do not actually see death necessarily but I do see blood and people around me but it is unclear and I awake before any actual death takes place. I like your interpretation of predictions, that is possible. But difficult to tell.
As for shadow people, check this update.

UPDATE
Over time the shadow people had gradually faded away and I was seeing them less. But just today I had seen another one, walking home from a friends house at 1 AM. It's what made me check my post actually. Just out the corner of my eye across the street, but disappeared when I looked. A bit concerning because this is what it was like when they first started appearing. Out the corner of my eye doors appear open but when I look they are gone, that kind of thing too. Freaks me out.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-11)
MichaellM1,

Thanks for sharing this with us. Mistyy does have an interesting point and I'd like to ask this concerning your dream...

How do you know its you who is 'killed'. You stated yourself that the whole 'world is fuzzy' and its hard to see and that you wake up... Well you stated it like this... "Whenever I have this dream I awake just before the dream death..." Are you 100% certain that its 'your death (change of life) ' you are seeing?

The Shadow People may (MAY) have been attracted to the 'energy' your body was putting off while going through Puberty... As this energy was generated in 'bursts' so too were you sightings of these 'shadow people'. Now that your 'full grown' and your body is producing less energy you are not seeing them as much, nor may you see them again. Your one black out... May have been due to something medical or perhaps the 'shadow person (s) ' may have accidentally drained you of too much energy which caused your 'blackout'.

Predictions: There is a chance you may be able to 'tell the future' or maybe, just maybe... At least from what you have shared with us... You could be Sensitive enough... Perhaps Empathic in nature... Which allows you to 'feel' what is going to happen to an individual in the near future. This may not be 'on' all of the time, it may only work with Family members or very close friends... And during events that are highly emotionally charged. These are just a couple of guesses based on the information you have shared with us. Thanks for sharing and please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
HappySpirit (187 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-09)
I like Mistyy's interpretation - many death dreams and premonitions are not about physical passing but about a big change in our life - one that might feel like a death, but concerns the ending of a stage of life, a situation, etc. Probably the best attitude to take is one of openness and gratitude and at the same time, be mindful and careful.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-09)
I believe dreams happen for a reason. Sometimes something happens, other times things don't happen. In your dream you say it's you who dies. I have had dreams like that, but instead of it happening to me, it happens to someone else, and it hasn't always been death related either. I'm not saying your dream isn't accurate, that's based on my experiences anyway. I hope this helps ease your mind, if nothing else.
Mistyy (2 stories) (18 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-09)
Hi Michaell,
I have had a few similar experiences with being able to predict things happening. Death in particular. But once the random arrival of someone to the house, who should have been abroad. Once or twice i've found missing objects for people too, by 'seeing' them. Anyway - You sound similar to me in that these thoughts/feelings are a bit of intrusion and they're not welcome as they are freaking you out. I can't advise you much, but I can sympathise. I've spent a lot of time shutting these feelings out because, like you say, what do you do with them!?

For the death dreams - I strongly believe that the sensing or the sign of death in the way you are having it in your dream, is actually a for-telling of CHANGE. The death of one situation and the beginning of another. I get the feeling that if the date in your dreams is sigificant it is because something is going to change for you. It's not to be afraid of. It may be something fantastic. It may even be a sign that unless nurtured your psychic abilities are going to 'die' or begin to fade. Given your age.
Let us know how you get on.
Xxx
regi375 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-09)
First of all, I wouldn't try icewolf's suggestion.
Secondly I agree with whitewolf's suggestion.
Its ok to have dreams that are weird like that. I have dreams that are just like a picture or a phrase of what is going to happen. As for your dream though, it probly is just some spirit's doing. Trying to get you paranoid and afraid.

Best wishes, Regi
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-09)
MichaellM1,

I have been cursed with night terrors for my whole life and since I am an empath I feel the pain from the night terror when I wake and with a mark where I was hurt in the dream. My problem went away after I set a dream catcher up above my head.

Try using a dream catcher it might help:)

As for the shadow people close your eyes and picture a white light surrounding yourself while doing this say a prayer for protection (it applies to any religion) and tell the spirits that they are not allowed in your home and that they are not allowed to follow you home.

For icewolfghosts comment do not try because I have never heard of such a thing and if it is real do not try it if you are not familiar with it.

Whitewolf,

This comment from icewolfghost is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

SirenBelva (7 stories) (64 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
This seems a bit frightening. If it is any comfort-I do know someone who was convinced he was going to die before the age of 25 because of visions and dreams he had. Thankfully he didn't! In this life we just don't know what is going to happen to us nor how our time is going to come. If you are scared about April 19th there are, of course, precautions that you can take. Just don't stop living. I looked up the date on Google and I couldn't find anything about the date coinciding with a significant event (on the first page at least). Good luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: