You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Eyes

 

I started believing in other world entities when I was five, and it really stemmed from one incident. When I was five, I was sitting on my bed coloring and because I didn't like pulling the crayons out of the box I had dumped them on my bed as a result of my colorful mess I dropped a crayon on the side of my bed.

A little background, I am 24 and I have never slept next to open spaces or doors or even looking underneath a bed because of certain fears I have of them, so if I can I will sleep as close as possible to the wall as I can. So because I slept next to the wall I had a little gap that the crayon had fallen into, I looked down the side of the bed to see if I could find the crayon and there it was, an opal colored eye just staring right at me.

I screamed and went a little crazy, my parents gave all sorts of explanations of what this could be, even telling me it was just the cat. A cat would have darted out from underneath my bed as soon as I screamed and would have then hung out at my closed bedroom door so it could run out once the door was open.

That is when all of it started and when I really began to believe.

The second incident happened when I was 10. I had some pretty scary nightmares so sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night and go sleep in my parents bedroom. Always on the floor on my mom's side because my dad would step on me in the morning if I slept on his side. So that night I couldn't sleep on my moms side because the floor was covered with clothes that needed to be folded so I decided the floor at the foot of the bed was just as good as my mom's side so I got comfy and then realized I was looking underneath my parent's bed. This is not a good thing given my random fear issue so I turned over.

With the position I turned to I looked straight into the master bathroom, the builder for this house did not measure the cabinet doors right so there was a gap about 3 to 4 feet wide underneath the sink. So when I turned over I saw another eye staring back at me, this time the eye had a black pupil almost like a cat's eye with an orange and red iris. I just stared at it for about a minute. Calmly got up and walked back in my room. I didn't go back to sleep that night.

Would anyone know what these eyes could be related to?

Other hauntings by Believer88

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Believer88, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
meow3 (23 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
Andrea, I hope they publish your story, I'd like to read it. Believer, I don't know what it was you could have seen, but I can imagine it would be pretty scary. A demon, perhaps? If you see something like this again, pray to God for protection!
Andrea22 (5 stories) (65 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
I saw that once too! I wrote a story about it, that I submitted to this site but am still waiting for it to be published. I saw intense eyes by my bedroom window. Pretty sure it was just eyes... And to this day I don't know what it was. They were very large, but not threatening.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
When you were five and playing with crayons, could it be that there was also marbles in the room and maybe a marble underneath the bed? Just a thought. Of course, I realize that does not explain the second occurrence.

Zeta.
Rustedsoul (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
did you see entire the body or not? Or just the eyes? Are you sure it was not something reflecting light or something like that?
HobbitGirl (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-02)
Yes, I know. If the eyes you are seeing look like cat eyes, then they probably are. If there is a spirit of a cat in your home, then be thankful! According to old Norse belief every home has a cat in the home that is supposed to protect you from harm. Maybe the cat spirit was trying to protect you when you were little because it sensed your fear and saw your smallness. 😊
Demonkiller (32 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-02)
I have no idea but that happened to me once I was sleeping on the leather settee on holiday and I saw a pair of green eyes. But it felt soothing so I am sorry I don't know. ❤
Believer88 (6 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-01)
Yes in a weird that is exactly how it seemed however the first time there was gray around the eye but around the second eye there was complete darkness
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-04-01)
Just an eye and nothing else? Did it seem like it was peering at you from behind or through something? Like an eye looking through a key hole, or something like that?
Very, very weird.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: