You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Growl And Thigh Grab

Real Ghost Stories

The Growl And Thigh Grab

 

This story takes place around the time period of my other stories. Paranormal activity was very thick around those years. It's not that much activity going on now, but I'm not sad. It was rough dealing with those hauntings. It literally sucks the life out of you. That's why I find it funny when people (usually teenagers, sorry, but it's true) envy supernatural experiences. I will admit that the positive experiences are awesome. Let's get to the first part of my story though.

I went to bed early on a Saturday night. I didn't have any nightmares or restless sleep. I wake up to the sun shining through my window. The only problem was the way I got up. I snap out of my sleep staring at the ceiling. I'm trying to figure out why I'm in such a panic. I thought it was one of the little girl spirits playing with me while I slept (You can learn more about this in "Kids Love to Play"), but seconds after lifting my eyelids... I hear a growl that can make a Pitbull sound like a baby crying. It wasn't an earthly growl. They don't teach you this on the discovery channel. It was less than a foot away from my ear. The growl was about 3 or 4 seconds long. I wasn't as scared as I should've been. I figured, "You can growl all you want, just don't harm me."

This second part happened on a day I can't remember. I think it was during the middle of the week though. It was in the summer, because I had my cousin over. We were in my room just hanging out. I was feeling sleepy, so I lay in my bed facing the wall, while my cousin is 6 feet to my right doing something at the desk with his back to me. I suddenly feel a hand grab the lower part of my thigh. I'm thinking, "He did not just grab my thigh."...7 to 10 seconds later, another hand grabs my thigh, but this time it's higher... Closer to my gluteus maximus. I had to whip my head towards his direction on that grab. I ask him, "Did you just grab my thigh?!" He laughs and says, "No..." I highly doubt he did. Nobody is that quick or quiet. I wasn't even close to fallen asleep either, so I wasn't dreaming it. I hope it was a female spirit, though, because I don't play for that team.

Those are my short experiences. I'll try not to be so lazy and share more of my hauntings in the near future. Thank you for your time.:)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jesus_soldier, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
spiritwaiting: Yeah, it really had to be powerful in order to grab my thigh. I didn't have any prints or marks on me. Thank you for reading:)
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
sds: I don't think it was a female spirit that made the growl. The thigh grab could be questionable, since you don't know my cousin. I'm 99.9% sure that he didn't grab my thigh. I'm also positive that I heard the growl. I know I was making jokes and very playful with my writing, but I was freaked out back when the stuff happened.

I don't understand your question about me laying down. I was laying on my stomach and facing the wall. I hope that answered your question. Thanks for reading though.:)
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
DarkFlames95: I'm thinking it had to be demonic, considering the growl that I heard. Thank you for reading.:)
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
Swimsinfire: I'm glad you found my story amusing. I wrote it at 4 or 5 in the morning. That's probably why I had a lot of laughs in it. However, I'm a funny guy who loves to laugh anyways.

I don't live here anymore, so there isn't a need to cleanse my home, at the moment. I really don't know much of the history on that property. I know that none of my family members messed with that stuff though. Thank you for reading.:)
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-03)
Jesus_soldier, This is pretty creepy. An entity has to have pretty strong energy in order for them to literally touch you in a way that it feels like a grab. Did you have any hand prints or marks on your thigh after this? I agree with sds, it would be a good decision if you tried cleansing and blessing the home. Those types of spirits are never a good thing to have around.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-31)
Hi Jesus_soldier, well I am on the fence on this. The narrative you just did have, like Swimsinfire said, funny aspects rather than any inputs to treat it as paranormal. You said that you were not playing with them, the female spirits have made the growl or grabbed you by the gluteus maximus. I just want to ask you were you lying on your back on the other way. Please respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
DarkFlames95 (1 stories) (19 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-29)
Pretty crazy experiences. It had to have been something demonic or malevolent. Hopefully, it is not, but you should get your house cleansed. Good luck. 😊
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-27)
Jesol, I had to read your story twice because it's just a fun read, your writing style, had to get past the fun of reading and think. Has anyone been using anything like ouiji boards or other unstable ritual type things? Getting your place blessed really does work. And Rooks cleansing method works so well I do it while I clean houses. The people say they feel so much better when they get home now. They don't know it's been cleansed. And cleansed.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: