You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voices In Hallway

Real Ghost Stories

Voices In Hallway

 

I'm Christina and I'm 16 years old. I've been having paranormal experiences ever since I was eight years old. So I've decided I'd share my very first experience with you guys, please leave comments on what you thought and maybe an experience you've had in the past?

So, when I was little I was at my avo's house (that means grandma in Portuguese). And this was when my mum just moved out of my dad's house and she didn't have a washing machine quite yet so we used to go over there to get our things washed. It was a late Saturday night, maybe around 6:00 pm, I wasn't quite sure, like I said, I was only 8.

My mum was downstairs getting the laundry started, and I was looking at a photograph of my uncle. She brought up the fact that he saw a ghost back in his late twenties when he was still alive. It kind of scared me, and I hated the basement so I went back upstairs and I decided to sit in the living room and watch some TV. And that's when I started hearing voices. They were soft quiet voices, and I couldn't exactly make out what they were saying. But I definitely knew it wasn't my mum. She was downstairs and these voices were close, since the hallway was right next to the living room.

I can't remember much but I knew that the voices were a man's voice. And like most eight years old that have heard things, I screamed running downstairs. My mum just thought I was making up a story. So, of course she didn't believe me. She said my imagination was running wild. So, that's what I thought. But the next weekend we went over there to do some more laundry, the same thing happened again.

That was the very first experience I've had, thank you for checking it out and feel free to leave your own experience.

Other hauntings by ghostgurlie15

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostgurlie15, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SCAPE_Paranormal (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-17)
Was it one voice saying multiple things at a time, more than one voice, or one person just whispering? Because if it was more than one voice (also, was it talking to you or just talking) it may not have had anything to do with the house. On one hand, it may have been... I don't know the name for it. But imagine two curtains. Like in a theater where they are all wavy and stuff. Imagine two curtains parallel to each other. In some spots the curtains are closer together, in others they are further apart. Get it? Maybe your house was/is/was passing through a part in space where the curtain of the physical world and the curtain of the speritual world are close together. Of course, I could be completely wrong about this. It's just that if there was more than one voice (maybe talking to each other) it may be more likely than two sperits residing in your home for only that instant. Again, just a theory.
ghostdancer (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-17)
[at] ghostgurlie15 The ghost you had an experience with may well have been a older resident of your family that has passed away or the owner of your grandmothers house at a previous time. The ghost might have been trying to tell you something? Do you have any idea what he was saying?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: