You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Can A Spirit Attach To A Negative Household And Feed Off It?

Real Ghost Stories

Can A Spirit Attach To A Negative Household And Feed Off It?

 

I recently became good friends with a girl whose child has the same father as my daughter. We figured it would be good for the girls to bond since they are technically sisters.

We both lived in his house for a period of time and got to discussing about the things that went on in the house. She lived there a year before I did. The father, our ex is an abuser, rapist and groomer of young teenagers.

During our discussion about our time there it turned to unexplainable things that had happened. Shadows, noises, etc. We found out we were both too scared to stay in the back garden for too long as it felt there was something awful watching from the second bedroom (where for me most of the activity took place, and where the children had stayed when they had been in the house). We both saw an apparition of an old rotten, long clawed man reaching out of the closet in the main bedroom towards the bed which we were in. These are the experiences we have in common.

Unless she hasn't told me all of it, I 'had it worse' so to speak. It came to the point where I'd lie in bed and could hear the mumblings of 'it' talking to my daughter at night and her talking back. I took her out of the room, the next day the room was trashed. I'd feel like I was being touched, and was pushed down the stairs, a 6ft shadow of a man walked toward me. It was so human shape I thought it was my then fiance home and I turned fully around to say hello and it disappeared.

In the end I did ask for advice either off here or another site, I can't remember and ended up blessing the house. Anyway back to the main point.

We came up with a theory that there is some bad in that house, maybe a demon or negative spirit and it feeds off the evil energy of our ex and the fear that is created in that house.

We both agreed as soon as we both escaped the house and him that it was a relief and moving into our new houses it was like complete peace compared to the energy and atmosphere in his house. Would our theory be correct?

Other hauntings by VIOLETSMUMMY1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, VIOLETSMUMMY1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

br549tx (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-27)
I need to talk with scorchedthesky, a comment you posted about getting rid of cat ghost, I have a real issue going on now, please reply to me.
WeScorchedTheSky (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-06)
Demons can feed off a negative household just like a parasite feeds off a living being's blood. They thrive on it. To be honest, it's what opens the door to them and allows them in. They love fear especially, and hatred and anger. I have problems with fear as well, and I struggle to keep it out. I don't mean to sound all religious or anything, but I find that when I read the Bible just before I turn the light out, I get a good sleep every time. God bless and keep you,

WeScorchedTheSky
Jlobeats12 (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
Hi VioletSummy1, well done on escaping the house, it sounds like you went through literal hell. I think your theory explains a lot that has happened to you. Spirits can feed off of positive energy too, so while you have escaped him, try not to think about the bad things that could happen. If you focus your energy on good things a positive, protective spirit may attach itself to you and your loved ones and you will be protected from him and any negative spirits that are present.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
Hi VIOLETSMUMMY1, it is a good that thing that you came out of the house and yes, the law is quite slow in these aspects. Even I would not have stayed a night but you did manage to stay there and definitely you are brave.

Thank God that it ended with you and your girl came out unscathed.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-29)
If he is out on bail, you can report anything illegal he is doing and he will once again be off the streets. Keep that in mind. Bail is not freedom.

Thank you for the clarification and I am happy that he is being charged, even if courts take a notoriously long time.
VIOLETSMUMMY1 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-29)
He is being investigated and a case has been put together. But its taking forever to get through the process system to send to crown court and most likely won't get to court until next year. Until then he is just on bail and is basically doing what he likes.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-29)
That's an excellent question, something I wondered about myself. Sounds like it should be fairly easy to get this guy off the streets.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-29)
Can I ask if this man is a known rapist of under-aged teenagers, why is he not in prison?
VIOLETSMUMMY1 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-29)
Something I'd like to add that I forgot to put in before. Nothing ever happened to our ex and he loved, or still loves the house probably. Hardly ever wants to leave it except to go meet his targets, and couldn't understand our stories to him about the happenings and didn't believe us. We wondered whether it was all linked and the spirit didn't bother him because they actually live in harmony with him bringing fear and bad vibes for it to feed off. Or to an extreme thought maybe he was part possessed by this thing. We both agreed whatever it was really hated us ans wanted to hurt us like he did but loved him.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-29)
Oh wow, how you both managed to stay past two days in that house was brave. I personally would have done a runner. Negative energy's are always present in a house where there is a bad person (s) living. Whatever their intentions bad will always follow bad. Not sure who the clawed man could have been maybe an ancestor.

It must have been traumatic hearing your little one talking to the spirit. Children are innocent from birth up until 12 13 years they can see, hear, talk to spirits.

I'm glad you both got away from you ex and got out of the house. I'm sure you are both feeling positive energy's around you as well as a safe feeling.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-29)
VIOLETSMUMMY1- I personally would whole heartedly agree with your assessment. And thankfully you and your daughter are no longer in that type of situation. There are malevolent spirits that feed off of that negative energy. To say it was a demon would require more information.

Thanks for sharing. Hold and love that daughter of yours. They are so precious. I have two of my own.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: