You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Can't See You But Please Don't Hurt Us

Real Ghost Stories

I Can't See You But Please Don't Hurt Us

 

First, I want to say hello to all YGS members. I am new here and I want to apologize first if I am not good in writing story. I have combined all our stories in this house where we presently live. First experience was mine.

Actually this is an antique house located near downtown. It was actually owned by my husband's grandparents. I heard they bought it from a family that were migrated to America. I never knew who they were and what is the reason why they leave this big house and sold it for 20k, I just knew that my husband's grandparents both died in this house and his uncle also died here.

Back to my story, it was around year 2010, I forgot the exact date but I remember I was pregnant with my first baby during that time I experienced this thing. My husband and I were both lying in his single bed. You just imagine single bed with two person lying, it was not comfortable. I keep on changing positions until I found my comfy place.

I can't remember if I was awake or dreaming because I can see in my dream that it was like the scene in my bed when I was awake. It was very clear, I can see myself lying in the bed with my husband beside me peacefully sleeping and snoring. Then suddenly a white thing move and coming towards me in the bedside until I can see it clearly that it was a long white dress with long sleeves. It was like a sleeping gown from the past but the weird thing is I can see her hands but she has no head.

I remember I was trying my best to shout and to let my husband know I was in trouble. But he sleeps like a dead person. He won't wake up for any sounds but when you pull his hair in his legs he will automatically kick.

I woke up when I have move my toe. I said it was just a dream but when I sleep again she was still standing beside our bed and she choked me. I can't move anymore, I can't touch her or even push her. I woke up when my husband moved. I was perspiring too much. I asked my husband to switch places and after that I slept peacefully. But when I woke up the next morning I was still shocked.

I talked to my husband about what happened and he never reacted until last year. He told me that he also experienced the thing I had experience even before I did. He just don't want to tell me during the day that I told him because he was afraid that I will freak out and never to stay in the room again.

Second experience was by my brother-in-law. I forgot when it happened but it was when we were all not in the house during the night. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law were in a vacation and my husband, my baby and I were visiting my family.

When we arrived home after visiting my family, my mother-in-law told me that she found Ariel, my brother-in-law, sitting in the sofa in the sala holding a rosary and praying. He is not the religious type of person. My mother-in-law laughed when she saw Ariel when they arrived and she said that he told her "I saw a lady in the room of kuya staring at me face to face" and he can't scream at all. He said he just closed his eyes and when he opened his eyes again he did not see the lady anymore. Anyway his kuya is my husband. Kuya is the Tagalog term of older brother.

Third is the experience of my eldest baby. He was now 4 years old going 5 this coming April. He was sick today, as in very high fever. It started last night. Last night I gave him med and fall asleep. He woke up vomiting then I gave him med again and my husband take charge of him.

I fall asleep until I hear kuya screamed. I was so shock that I woke up seeing he was trembling while my husband is carrying him. I asked my husband what happened, he couldn't answer me. Maybe he was also panicking. Then my baby screamed again while he was with my husband. He screamed saying, "It's here! It's here! It's here!" He was crying. It was 5am and my in-laws woke up too. Anyway my father-in-law has another family and he is not with us.

I almost cry of what was happening to my baby. Then he cried again, "I don't want you, ma!" Then he look at my sister-in-law saying, "I don't want you." We were all shocked. Then my baby sleep again after a few minutes.

I confronted my husband what was that? He said that our baby didn't sleep the whole time he watched him. He said that our baby told him that where are the kids hiding. Maybe he talks about his friends. Then around 3am our baby was just shock looking all over our room. My husband was trying to ask him to close his eyes and sleep but he just can't sleep until he scream.

When I ask my baby later this morning what is the matter, why does he keeps on shouting, he told me that someone is trying to pull him from the bed. I ask him who, he answered me that lady. It looks at me then hold my picture in the TV then I was afraid and scream. I almost cry when he said it. And he said that it wears like a white dress.

We bless our house after I hear his story. I hope it was all over. During this moment he was sleeping that's why I've got the time typing in this site.

I want to apologize if it is a bit long. I just want to know what should I do if this house have those things, and does my baby really saw her or is he hallucinating? I need clarity. Thanks for the time reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lovely214, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lovely214 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-05)
Hi again... Been out for almost two weeks... Been very busy cause my baby was admitted in hospital and his finding is pneumonia...
I think he was just imagining those things because of high fever... But those things happening to us before was something weird but nothing new happened after the blessing... Thanks for all your concerns... 😊
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-02-23)
Dear Lovely,
You say your child was sick with high fever, so it's possible he imagined the whole thing. What ever the case, I can totally relate to how it made you feel.
People say, "My child doesn't watch scary stuff," but he may have seen a commercial for a scary movie with such a lady in it at some point, and being ill 'saw' the scary lady again. Also, the medication may have had something to do with it. I can't say for certain.
Blessing the house is a good thing. Just keep thinking positive thoughts, and bringing as much joy and laughter into your home as possible.
I'm glad your little one is doing better.
dragon_ss4 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-23)
the fact that your baby can see those 'spirits' is not amazing but that you can see them is amazing. I have studied demonology and have read that children under the age of 5 have special contact with spirits. Take care of your child. Don't encourage him to make any contact with those spirits again
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-16)
Lovely, in my opinion there is something ghost related happening in your house.
Keep up what you've been doing, it seems to be working.
Keep thinking positive thoughts, this will help too. 😊
lovely214 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-16)
Hi tweed...!
Uhm...I think I understand now what is sleep paralysis.
Sleep paralysis is just a dream no real ghost related... Correct me if I'm wrong 😳
Is there something not normal happening in our house?
Sushantkar- I admit sometimes I do forget to pray because of so many things to do... But now I will do my best to pray... 😊
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-14)
I too agrees with notjustme that everything feeds on power and of course believe in something which brings positiveness in someone could bring life out of darkness.

Regards
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-13)
Lovely, I think there maybe a little misunderstanding here:
Are you frightened by Ladymoira's reply because of sleep paralysis?
Sleep paralysis is a natural occurrence which happens to everyone every time we fall asleep. It's not a supernatural/paranormal experience. It's nothing at all to worry about. Sometimes sleep paralysis can play tricks on our mind giving us the illusion of a ghost encounter. This is what Ladymoira is talking about. If it was SP that would be a good thing. 😊

But it doesn't seem like SP unfortunately.

I'm relieved everything is getting better now. So glad your son is ok! It's amazing what a little positivity in the home can do for an unwanted ghost!
Take care.
lovely214 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-12)
Ladymoira- thanks for commenting... My hair stood up when I read your comment... Whoaw its really frightening me... My son now is sleeping and... Yes, he is doing good now... After the blessing he was still shock for about an hour then he told me that he can't see the lady anymore... I hope it won't happen again to my baby...

Nojustme- I'm sorry for the title, I am not really sure if I was just dreaming or I really saw her that time... Thanks for reading and for the comment... Yes I believe in Jesus. But I can't imagine myself talking to whatever that thing is... He he...
ladymoira (3 stories) (30 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-12)
My heart was beating as I read this "please let nothing happen to the baby",I hope he is ok now?...while I was reading the beginning of your experience I thought you trying to wake up and not being able to are all signs of sleep paralysis but as I read that your husband experienced the same thing, your in-laws and finally your baby I believe there is more to it than just SP. Good thing you blessed your house especially your son's room and yours. And if it happens again you should ask whatever it is to leave your house because its not welcomed there. Stay safe.
Thanks.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-12)
Hi there. That is a frightening experience for you and your family. Your title is sort of funny because you DO see it 😜. Anyways, I hope the blessing worked. If not, find courage within yourself and tell it to go away. If you believe in Jesus, pray to him, if not, pray to whatever gives you strength. Everything feeds off power. Good luck!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: