You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Whispers

Real Ghost Stories

Whispers

 

I have never really had a paranormal experience so personal before. But this morning the strangest thing happened to me. I slept over at my boyfriend's apartment last night and woke up this morning by myself. He had already left for work and I was waking up to get ready for work. His bathroom is in the same room as his bedroom, and I was in the bathroom about to do my make up when I heard a soft whisper, I looked over by the bed and no one was there.

I noticed the window was open so I walked to it and looked out, no one was around. I thought I was just hearing things and went back to the mirror. Then I heard it again, only it was louder and I was almost positive it was my name. Then about 10 seconds later I hear it again only it stretched out a little more, so I was sure it was saying my name. By this point, I had goose bumps. I wasn't sure if I was losing my mind or if someone or something was actually saying my name. Then it said it again only a bit quieter this time.

I just took my stuff and left the apartment and went to work early. I have no idea what had just happened to me, but it was the strangest experience I have ever encountered. Does anyone have an idea of why it happened?

Other hauntings by xtearsofecstasy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xtearsofecstasy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-23)
I have to agree with Bellissima. I would think that with the furniture coming from abandoned homes, the possibility of an attached spirit could be high. If you think about it, many times the homeless "take over" abandoned homes. Tragically, sometimes those people pass away while in the home. Just a thought here. Thank you.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-31)
Hi, xtearsofecstasy. I also wonder if your boyfriend has ever experienced anything. You mention the furniture from abandoned homes, it's pretty possible a piece of the furniture has a spirit attached to it. Can you keep us up-dated on what you find out about things or if anything else happens? Thanks.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
Has your boy friend ever mentioned any type of activity in the home or had any feelings of being watched? Do you have any idea of the history of the buillding?

God Bless!
xtearsofecstasy (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
No, I hadn't watched any scary movies. But the weird thing is, his roomate gets all the furniture from other's abandon homes. I was thinking maybe something came from someone who had died and the spirit is around because we have his belongings. But who knows, all I know is it definitely was not a voice in my head...
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
Sometimes there are things that our mind can make us see or hear. We have a very powerfull mind. Were you watching any scarry movies or talking about them the night before?
Ask your boyfriend non-chalant if he has ever had anything strange happen to him before there. The answer might be there!

Good Luck!
😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: