You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Black Shadow With White Glowing Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Black Shadow With White Glowing Eyes

 

On Wednesday 24, 2018, it was like any other night for me. I was on my laptop writing a heartbreak story and I was also on my phone texting some of my friends. My room had no lights on, so it was really dark. At six pm I looked up from my laptop for some odd reason, and saw a black shadow with white glowing eyes looking at me from the end of my bed. I quickly grabbed my phone and turn on my flashlight. When I turn on my flashlight nothing was there. I checked out what can cause the white glowing eyes. I was thinking maybe the lights outside, because my bed is across from my window, but no cars were going by, no houses had lights on, and there were no street lights on.

After trying to debunk the white glowing eyes I went back doing what I was doing. For a while I didn't see the shadow, but at six-thirty pm I saw the black shadow with white glowing eyes looking at me again. This time he was right near my laptop, [my laptop was right near my feet was and I was in the middle of my bed] I took out my phone really quickly and put my flashlight on again. When I turn on my flashlight the second time nothing was there again. I usually don't get scared, but he scared me for some odd reason.

After I put on my flashlight the second time, I got up and turned on the lights in my room. I researched to see what the heck I saw, there was three stories on what I saw. The first story, a girl saw two black shadows with white eyes standing right in her doorway in her room, she was walking up the stairs when she saw them. Later on she went back up the stairs, her little brother was in her room, so she went in another room. She didn't see anything, but then the black shadow with white eyes popped up from the chair in the corner of the room, and in the second story another girl saw 1 black shadow with white eyes and horns in her room at the end of her bed, and the third story ANOTHER girl saw a black shadow with white eyes, but she woke up out of breath two times and after the second time she saw the black shadow at the end of her bed, he turn around and that's when she saw his white eyes.

All the story's have three things in common. The first thing in common is the girls were teenagers at the time and I am a teenager now, the second thing in common is we all saw a black shadow with white eyes, even though the black shadow I saw had white glowing eyes, it still had white eyes, and the third thing in common is that it happened in bed rooms.

If you have any clue on what the heck I saw that night please comment on this and tell me, so I know what I am dealing with. Thank you and have a goodnight, good morning, or afternoon.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Emmee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Mayopa (1 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-04-21)
I had an encounter with one of these beings as kid. I remember I used to sleep in a crib at my parents bedroom and one night I woke up and saw a pitch black shadow with the outline of a female, it also had white glowing eyes.
I always had this encounter in the back of my mind when a few years ago I did some research and to my surprise I wasn't the only one who had seen what's called shadow people.
Jilo (2 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-13)
I think I know what it is, I have done plenty of research on this. I believe it is a normal man with something inside their body or brain that is "controlling" them, whoever it is. Now the next part seems weird but based on the story you believe in the weird. The thing inside the person is called "dark essence" it is the root of all evil. Usally it is no problem but sometimes it finds someone to use as it's pawn, whatever the person does it's a mystery why. So I think you were visited by what some consider the root of all evil.
Hopefully this helps.
ven0m (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-24)
Biblio: This story must be real. Just look at the dark shadow with white eyes lurking in the darkness in the video about that guy killing thousands with poison, fooling them. "The Jonestown Massacre" I think those beings where one of the reasons why it happened. Look at this video its a video captured just before they all died. Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myJQbCoBRgE
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-11-06)
Biblio -

Thanks for doing the research and providing this information.

I have questions but won't waste my time asking since the OP will not participate.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2018-11-04)
Greetings, Emmee; as you have not yet responded to the questions others have asked, I'm taking the liberty of providing one or two answers on your behalf. I hope you don't mind my doing this; if I am providing erroneous information, please follow Rex-T's advice to participate & to clarify for us.

Lady-glow: There's a single posted story by "TheLastRavenMocker" here on YGS; it's called "Black Figures And White Eyes" (www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=26170). This contains the following description, which is in keeping with Emmee's findings: "A new black figure is here, but this one is different... It is tall, about 6 feet tall. It has clawed hands, small horns, and terrifying, dead white eyes. The eyes... They scare me the most. But I believe there is two or three of whatever they are. Most of the time it has red eyes, or none (black), and sometimes the white."

The other narrative I found was on Reddit. There, "JordyKay" posted a story called "Solid black figure with white eyes." However, this encounter takes place outside her home, not in a bedroom: www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/4yfhp5/solid_black_figure_with_white_eyes/

In the replies to JordyKay's Reddit story, a respondent called "Cecekins42" claims that "I've seen something very very similar unfortunately. Couldn't tell if it was male or female. But it was the blackest figure with piercing white eyes. I saw this on paradise road in Wisconsin. It scared the crap out of me. I won't ever go back there." This is the second description of an encounter that is outside; I haven't been working on this for more than 5 minutes, and the stories that do not fit the pattern Emmee described outnumber those that match.

There are one or two other websites that mention shadow people with either red or yellow eyes; however, those that include "white eyes" in the description merely make generalized claims with no sources nor anecdotal data to substantiate these assertions.

Best,
Biblio.
Rex-T (5 stories) (288 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2018-11-03)
Enmee,

Did you consider your choice "not to participate" through?

I'm referring to your statement "If you have any clue on what the heck I saw that night please comment on this and tell me, so I know what I am dealing with".

As you've (hopefully) seen with Twilight and lady-glow, the YGS folks may need more information from you before they can give a definitive answer.

You're good at logically picking up common theme's but as lady-glow has asked, where are these stories? Have you based your analysis on fact or fiction?

Ultimately, the answers you get could be the difference between something that is potentially dangerous or just annoying.

Hope you change your mind.

Rex-T
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-11-03)
Though you are not going to answer any questions, before start screaming PARANORMAL!?!?, let's check some facts:

"I was on my laptop... Also on my phone texting some of my friends. My room had no lights on"
Poor illumination, staring at two bright screens, - Perhaps your eyes got strained?

"there was three stories on what I saw" - Where were the stories? Did you read them in the internet? Would you mind to share them? I would like to read any information about this peeping tom with lusty bright eyes... Not so much because I might be in danger, since it's been long since I said goodbye to my teen age days, but in case someone I know could have use for it.

Perhaps you should try reading a book and see if the 'entity' makes its presence known?
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-11-03)
Welcome to YGS 😊 I was curious if this is the only "weird" thing you've experienced in your home, or has any other odd things been happening around your home lately? Not saying that this experience isn't scary, as it would definitely freak me out! I'm just trying to see if this is the only experience you've had happen here, or if there's more that may help in figuring out what exactly is happening? Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: