You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Neighbor's House

Real Ghost Stories

My Neighbor's House

 

May 30, 2019

I was at Mrs.Linda's house today, because she called me to help her with things she need to do. So I walked to her house which is right across the street and I knock on her door and I let myself in announcing that it was me, so she wouldn't feel threatened.

I went to her bedroom because that was where she was at the time, to find out what she wanted me to do. She told me to fix the front bedroom bed by by making up the bed and do the same thing with her bedroom.

After doing all that and getting the beds made just the way she wanted, she had me do other things too. Like putting her clothes up in her bedroom closet, and putting the the towels she folded in her bathroom closet too.

While I was putting her bathroom towels up I always have her bathroom door shut while I'm inside her bathroom to open the closet to put the towels in. Doing so, the bathroom door opened by itself.

Her front door knob is always locked, so I had to unlock it to leave at the end of the day. I was about to unlock it myself and it was unlock by itself without me even touching it.

I told my neighbor, " Your house ghost just unlock the door for me."

She said "That is probably Mrs. Smith letting you out." And I went home across street and into my house and told my dad what just happened. That was cool experience.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shizuka_Hio, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JellyBean12 (guest)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-15)
Lealeigh,

There are more stories for me to tell. I just don't have the facts straight yet. I'm working on writing it down. But I do need some time to get it together. There more coming and also I will tell some stuff about Mrs.Linda's husband house too. 🤔
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-20)
Hi JellyBean12,

It's been a while since you submitted this story. I was wondering if you have seen, heard or experienced anything more of Mrs. Smith.

Has Mrs. Linda told you anything more about her. It might just be me but I was thinking that Mrs. Linda might have more to say about her since she already had a name for her.

I live in Georgia and I'm attempting to read all of the stories from Georgia. I was just curious. I have a feeling that this story may only be "Round One".

Best Wishes, Maria ❤
Caz (342 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-06-18)
LOL...Cool story JB! Mrs. Smith sounds like a really lovely lady! Thank you for sharing!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: