You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: An Angry Scream

Real Ghost Stories

An Angry Scream

 

It was last year in September. My brother and I were watching TV. It was hot that night and I was going to sleep in the back room because it had an air conditioner. My brother didn't mind so he slept in the middle room watching TV. That night sleeping in the backroom was the only time I felt so uncomfortable in that room.

I turned the air conditioner on and I was trying to sleep. My head was facing the wall. Then I felt a presence as if I was being watched. I didn't feel anything evil. But it felt as if whatever was watching me was very angry, upset, and sad. I heard breathing behind me. It got louder and rougher until I heard a loud scream in my air. I was so petrified but I faced spirits before. I was just scared because, well that was enough to give a guy a heart attack. So I said "In the name of Jesus who are you?" All I heard was a lady's voice say sadly.

"You're not him. I'm sorry." And suddenly I felt as if the spirit left while still facing the wall. I was angry because I wish I could have helped.

So the next day I was on the computer checking the history and stories of my neighborhood. My neighborhood has had a couple of deaths but not suicidal deaths or killing. Most here died from heart attack or disease or old age. But I read a story about my neighborhood from hundreds of years ago about a lady, her two children and her husband. (I'm not sure if the story was real or not but it was closely related to my encounter with the spirit).

In the 1800's there was a lady and her family. Like I said on my last paragraph, it was her, her two children (both daughters), and her husband.

The husband was a kind loving person but had a horrible drinking problem and when he drank he was abusive. One day while the two daughters were having fun with their leisure time, her husband came home drunk again. This time it was worse. He came in knocking everything down scaring his daughters. He took the two daughters and put them in his car. The wife ran to her husband saying "what are you doing with my babies? The husband said "You don't need them! Those kids are mine!" The story says he beat the wife and took the two daughters. Then it says she committed suicide.

Then, even after death, she's said to still looking for her children who her husband had taken from her. Her spirit is white and you might see her at night looking at you, seeing if you are her children. If you are walking down the street you might hear screams of the ghost woman saying "Where are you?" Or you could hear her screams. And I think that is very likely what happened to me.

I wrote this story as clear as I can put it and would like to hear your opinion of it. I'll pray for that lost soul.

Other hauntings by rjblaze215

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rjblaze215, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

nightwatcher262 (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-09)
that is a very sad story, I hope that someday that ghost can find peace
Lisa3007 (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
Hello,

Are you interested in sharing your story on a paranormal investigation TV show? I'm a producer and we're looking for cases. Please contact me in the email address in my account. Thank you.
inlovewithdeath (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
OH MY! That poor lady: (you should have asked her her kids names so you can help her find them
cellur111 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-13)
there were cars in the 1800's but this story your telling probally isn't a thing that you encountered I have seen this story in some books and on tv...
Musey85 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-05)
So I read the nice Wikipedia link that someone had posted for our perusal...from my quick scan, the few cars that were manufactured in the LATE 1800s (1890's and up) were numbered in the tens. The most I saw at a time were 30 or so.

"Daimler and Maybach founded Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft (Daimler Motor Company, DMG) in Cannstatt in 1890, and under the brand name, Daimler, sold their first automobile in 1892, which was a horse-drawn stagecoach built by another manufacturer, that they retrofitted with an engine of their design. By 1895 about 30 vehicles had been built by Daimler and Maybach, either at the Daimler works or in the Hotel Hermann, where they set up shop after disputes with their backers..."

On the American side, the wide-scale production of automobiles began in 1902.

"The large-scale, production-line manufacturing of affordable automobiles was debuted by Ransom Olds at his Oldsmobile factory in 1902. This concept was greatly expanded by Henry Ford, beginning in 1914."

So yeah...there were automobiles in the 1800s, but not really for the masses. The personal account of a loud, angry scream could very well be true, I will take the author's word for that. But the "car" in the legend that was unearthed? I call foul on that one. Just my fyi:)
Mila (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-09-18)
Hey where did you found the history of your house? Can you give me a link to help me... I really need some answer.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
I agree with most on the posts and say "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...nice legend".
illusionation (3 stories) (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-26)
To answer everyones question,
YES they had cars in the 1800s.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automobile

(I questioned it too, so I looked it up.)

😉
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
Dear rjblaze215,

I can only give my sympathy for the suffering that woman has gone through. A tragedy on her part and a brutal crime on her husband's part. It is sad that these things have to happen.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-06)
That sounds a whole lot like one of the legends of the lady in white. There are many versions, but this story is nearly identical to the one I saw on the TV show "Supernatural..." 🤔 No offense! 😉
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
Well, I believe the story and your expierence rjblaze. Things like this happen all the time. As for the rest of the critics on this comments list... Apparently they don't know jack about the situation. I mean they have all these posts, but have yet to post a personal expierence theirselves... So in my opinion, if they havn't expierenced anything, then why critique someone else's...and like you said you don't exactly know if that's the story, it was the closest thing you could find to explain the angered ghost... Hope to hear more from you bro... God Bless 😉

Burnz
esha (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
ummmmmm... Hmmmmm... I kind of don't believe it, you know with the whole exact words and the cars in the 1800s sounds made up to me
carrycat (3 stories) (45 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
interesting-i don't think I would be brave enough to look if I heard something behind me. Has she ever returned?
rjblaze215 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
i read it from a story that I seen on a site near the 1800'2 so I don't know if that story is true. I'm not even sure if that story has to do with anything with the contact of me and that female spirit.
Im saying that the story seemed like it could of been my situiation.
Ashbee (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
i liked reading your story. I'm not sure how the internet got her exact words thought all the way back from 1800. Its a nice story if it is true though x
GhostStoriesRule1 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
i think this might be the (as some peole call it) la llorona or also know as the the weeping lady... I'm a mexican little girl so I know that she died just like that story you told...anyways, good luck! ❤ alondra
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder how she is just gone?

God Bless!
Snags67 (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
Cars in the 1800's? 🤔 HMMMMM good story, but not believable.
Thanks for the story though

Kris
rjblaze215 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
no she's gone. Yes I believe you are right. Most spirits don't even know they are dead. And I can't contact her anymore. She only came to see me to see if I am her children. But I still wouldnt. By her presence and the way she felt she doesn't want to waste time talking. But if I ever see her again I'll try and talk to her
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
I think Dena is right. ZThis was a very sad story. That poor lady lost her children. It is always sad to hear that children die. I think only God know why. Thanks for sharring this very interesting and sad story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Dena90 (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
Firstly I'd like to say that your story is so sad, I can only feel sympathy for that poor woman who lost her children. My thought about it is that she doesn't know she's dead or that her children are and she keeps searching for them. Did you ever try communicate with hery afterwards?
Thanks for sharing yor story!
Dena ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: