You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Weird Happenings At Home 3

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Happenings At Home 3

 

If you read my past stories, Weird Happenings at Home 1 and 2, then this is the continuation of the previous stories. A lot has been going on since the last time I wrote and so I would like to tell you all that has been happening.

The first thing I would like to tell you about this small, pink ball that I have. I had this ball for the past 2 years or so. About one year ago, after I shifted to a new house, the ball went somewhere or got lost. Just 2 months ago, I found the ball under my parents' bed, which is weird because I have no idea how it got there.

I started playing with the ball and such. Whenever I used to put it in a particular place at night and go to sleep, the next morning it would be in a totally different place, like under the study table, near the trash can or in the trash can. I know my brother didn't touch it because he is 18 years old and he has no time for all that (he is always studying) and I asked him too but he said he didn't touch it or go even near it. The ball is not so light that it can be moved by the air and it is not so heavy that it has to be picked up. So it is really weird and makes me wonder who did it.

The next thing might sound a little weird or unreal to others but it is true and I can't find any logical explanation to it. One day, I was playing in my room with a bat and the pink ball. I was playing a game called Wall Tennis (a game I invented) where you have to hit the ball against the wall with the bat and you have to keep hitting until it falls. So one day, while I was playing, the ball kept falling down while playing, and (I don't know if this is a coincidence or not) whenever it fell down, it used to go under my brother's bed, to the far upper left corner, where it is very hard to reach.

First, let me give you a plan of my and my brother's room. When you enter from the door, to your left is my brother's bed (vertically) and beside my brother's bed is a big cupboard and then is my bed (vertically). After you enter, straight, is the window and in front of the window is the study table and bookshelf. I hope you got the plan of my room.

Anyway, it used to keep going under my brother's bed. First I thought it must be a coincidence but then I thought maybe there is a magnetic field or something there (I know, weird). I didn't know what to do so I just stopped playing the game. Then, that night, I kept the ball right where I could see it and went to sleep. The next morning, it was again at the far upper left corner under my brother's bed. I am really confused and I have no idea what to do or say. For the past 5 days, again the ball has gone somewhere. I searched a lot but I can't find it.

Other things that have been going since my last post is the clicking of the lock in the balcony door. It mostly clicks when I am alone at home but sometimes, it clicks when I and my brother are alone at home. The shifting of the furniture above and the marbles rolling are still going on. The furniture is being shifted while I am writing this story and I know that the man who lives there has gone to work and doesn't come back until 4 or 5 p.m.

Well, that's about it for now but I will still keep you all updated about more happenings! Thanks and please comment!

Other hauntings by Biemaster

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Biemaster, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-18)
The ball and the clicks are all fine, but the only thing about the sound of moving furniture is what strikes my mind. This has happened with me in my previous flat. You can read my story "My scary apartment" if you wish. It has somethings in similar with your story.
mojacko15 (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-09-21)
try to put something religious and holy on that spot,let's see if that would help...
amit1807 (4 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-08)
I have recently moved to Kuwait and have been told by a number of people that many buildings have been built on lands which were previously used as a burial ground. If the buildings have not been built on burial grounds, then they have been built adjacent to lands which were previously burial grounds. This may or may not explain the weird happenings at your home, but the good thing for you is that you have not been hurt, nor has been any other member of your family which has been hurt.

I do not know which faith you belong to, but if you are a Hindu, please do worship Lord Hanumana daily. If you are of a different faith, then contact your local priest. Kuwait does have a church, both catholic and orthodox, so you would have resources available. In case you follow Islam, I do not think there would be any problem for you to find an appropriate maulvi who would direct you to the right resource.

Ghosts, spirits etc will not bother you once the right measures have been taken. Good luck and keep us posted.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-14)
First I have a question for you, (sorry, I did not read through the other comments, if you have already answered this, I am extremely sorry) Biemaster, is this; is the floor in the room that you were playing wall tennis in level, or does it slope in such a way that anything roll-able would go to that corner (by the way, I used to play a variation of that game as well, until I busted a hole in my wall when my sister scared me by coming into the room while I was playing 😆)?

Two houses ago, my son, used to sit in the kitchen while I was preparing a meal and play with this six inch rubber ball. I will be honest, the only attention I initially paid to him was making sure that I did not step on him, or his ball, while he played. I would glance over at him when he would giggle (he was around two years old) and notice that the ball was coming back to him.
No worries, he must have been hitting the wall and it was forced back to him. I would continue on with the meal. Eventually, my daughter came into the room and sat down to play with him. She sat opposite and waited for him to roll her the ball (she was around twelve). He would not. He kept rolling it to the same area of the room.
The more we watched, the more amazed we became. He never hit the wall with his ball. The ball stopped about three feet from the cupboard, paused for a moment, and then resumed its roll BACK to my son.
I sent my daughter out to find a truck to play with. The same thing happened. About three feet away from the wall (I am sorry, I am ignorant to your measuring system, do you use "feet"?) the truck came back to him.
My thoughts are that you simply have a little person in your home who likes to play with the ball. If the floor is level.
Thank you.
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
Hey Demonbinder! Thanks a lot for commenting!

I forgot to mention one fact that this building is about 3-4 years old. My flat is fairly new because the building had only 5 floors and about 2 years ago, they built 2 more floors. By the way, I am a Hindu. And about the part about standing in the middle of the room and saying out loud for "it" to go away, I have not tried it yet because it was not doing me or my family any harm but I will surely try it now! Thanks for your suggestions!
Biemaster
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Call me a weirdo if you want, but what you are experiencing is a demonic entity (s) in the building you are living in, which for some reason seem to have authority over those grounds. When I first moved into my house, I experienced much of the same, and will write about them later. That kind of behavior has since been stopped. The thing about these spirits is no matter what you say or how low you mumble it, they can hear it well. I am a Christian and have lots of experience in matters like this as my background is Nigerian and I am well aware of these practices and how insane they can become. If you are a Christian stand in the middle of your room and in a loud voice tell the demons that they have no authority over you or your house and that you are commanding them to leave. You may see a jump in disturbance, but it won't be finished without a battle.
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Thanks a lot for commenting and for your support ChrisB! I will take care!
Biemaster
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Hi Biemaster. Nice to hear from you again. I would have to agree with KimO on this one. As I was reading I to thought that this was some poltergeist activity. I hope things ease down on you. Poltergeist activity can be scary. Thanks for sharring this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Thanks a lot everyone for commenting!

KimSouthO: Even I think it is poltergeist activity. I was just not sure because my flat is a new flat and I didn't think that a ghost could be there (as it is a new flat). Yes, it is lucky that after a few months, the activity seems to cease on its own.

unsure: Thanks for your support and thanks for commenting!

Darklight: It is a good idea to keep it in a locker and lock it! I will surely try it IF I find the ball! It is still lost and I can't seem to find it AT ALL! I searched everywhere but still no luck! But I am still searching and I will find it eventually!

rhodes68: Thanks a lot for commenting on all of my stories! The floor is made out of a type of marble and is pretty even. The thing is, once or twice the ball can roll under the bed but again and again is what disturbs me. The thing about getting up at night for a glass of water or bathroom is unlikely because our door (my and my brother's room door) gives out a pretty loud noise when it is opened so me or my brother can be awakened easily. Of course it can be possible. I agree with you Rhodes68 that it can't be recorded as merely coincidences. Thanks and I will take care of myself!
Biemaster
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Welcome back Biemaster and thanks for another very interesting update.

I was wondering what your floor is made of, cement or wood? Is there some possibility that the floor isn't completely even and that it causes the ball to slide towards one direction? Were you always hitting the ball from the same ankle so that when it fell, it would be more likely to go to that direction?

As for the ball resting on the floor and being found in different spots around the house, unless someone kicked it accidentally while going to the bathroom at night or getting up for a glass of water, I don't see how it could be found so far away and in different spots every single morning.

If you exclude all possibilities then all of the events including the noise from your neighboring apartment point more towards poltergeist activity.

Having read your other stories as well, I think you have too many things going on to simply regard them as coincidences.

Keep us updated and take good care of yourself.

Tammy 😊
Darklight (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
If you want confirm your least suspicions, why don't you lock the ball in a place like a locker, some thing with a door that can be locked, and place the ball inside it. Don't touch at all. Take off the lock the next day to see if the ball is still in its place, or if it has gone under your brother's bed (again).

Interesting story. Good read! =)
unsure (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
i my self don't know much about poltergeist but I what I do know is they are like that but not sure cause you said it sounds like it comes from the appartment above you. So that part is like strange to me but still could be. Like I said I don't know much about them other then they like to play tricks as kim said. I am brave but I'm not that brave I have lived with ghost before but I don't think I would be willing to stay there so Cudos to you. Hope what ever it is you find the answer to:)
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
The more I read about your occurances, the more I lean towards poltergeist activity.

Just enough to be bothersome and they like to play tracks such as moving things around.

Luckily, this tyoe of actiity seems to cease of its own accord in about 3-4 months.

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: