You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Look Alike Figure

Real Ghost Stories

Look Alike Figure

 

Hi I'm courtney, I just want to tell you all about a couple of my stories I have encountered. One was when I was asleep in my living room chair. My little sister is about 13 now and she had a friend stay the night with her. They were outside getting ready to come in and something made them stop and look up in the woods. When they stopped, they saw this girl that looked exactly like me. The girl, I guess, said that she wanted my sister and her friend to go up in the woods because the girl wanted to show them something and my sister's friend said "NO! we are not going up there because that does not sound like courtney".

The girl got mad and started talking in a deep voice to the girls. Kelsey ran in the house while Ellie followed her, and they came and woke me up and asked me why I was up in the woods and I told them "I wasn't, I was here the whole time, and what are you talking about?". They said that there was a figure exactly like me wanting them to go up in the woods, for some odd reason, and we all walked outside and it was gone. To tell you the truth it was not ME!

So I still have no idea what that figure was. And why it looked like me. If you have any ideas just tell me. Thanks for reading. I have a lot more but I will write them later on.

Other hauntings by strawberrybabe2010

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from West Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-29)
I remember somewhere about a folk tale about a critter that assumed the form of friends in an effort to lure folks out to danger.

A wise course of action for the kids. I'd recommend walking there with some cold iron in your pockets.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-20)
Doppleganger? I'm not sure. It is a possibility. They say that everyone has a twin in the world. It is said that if you are nice than the twin is mean and vice versa. If you meet face to face then you will parish. SPOOKY! 😊

SHELBY ❤ 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-06)
at least your sister and her friend had the sense not to go into the wood alone, even if this thing did resemble you. They knew enough to check in tothe house and see what was happening.

God Bless!
coutney (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-09)
yeah I know it is freaking I don't understand why it looked like me though. But I hope it don't happen again. I put another one up about a Christmas Spirit. That one is kind of interesting also.
rai (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-09)
hi I think it's a ghost which is just like you the only plan is that it came in your side and called them the best thing is you can approach some priest so in future you won't get ant problems I wish to you god bless you bye
jennarae (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-08)
omag!.... I would cry! Dont ever go out there after midnight! I would get 1 of the preist guys to check that out!
Stephanie (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-08)
I think that it was a demon trying to possess one of them. Demons have been known to look like someone you know and trust to get you to do what they want. Be careful out there!
Rebecca S (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-08)
omg thats creepy! My bffs name is courtney her house is like Mad haunted! Its creepy good luck! <3 becca

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: