You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Creepy Happenings In Our Office

Real Ghost Stories

Creepy Happenings In Our Office

 

This story is happening in the city of Tijuana.

I work for a company that provides mental and behavioral health services, and most of our clients are children with autism.

The first strange thing happened when one morning my workmate and I were turning our computers and the A/C on. She was in the lunch room and I was in the main office when I heard her say, "yes, I'll be right there." She came to the main office and said that she clearly heard me calling her name, which I didn't, but we shook it off and blamed the neighbors. However, this started happening on a daily basis. Sometimes it was me who heard someone calling my name and we finally decided to pay a visit to our neighbors, only to discover that they open their office 30 minutes later than us but we didn't know this since we had just moved into the office we are now and we were not familiar with them.

That stopped for awhile, but then we were facing another kind of situation. Every morning that we came in, we found the fan of each office spinning at full capacity! There is no way someone could have got in during the night hours because only the two of us can set on/off on the alarm system and we always made sure not to leave equipment or any lights on. We checked the check-in/out control and we both confirmed that neither of us came in the night.

These days we are dealing with noises that come from the office where we work with our children. We've heard toys slamming on the wall, chairs being dragged around, toys activating themselves... But we've never seen anything. It's kind of scary, but we are getting used to it and every now and then we greet whatever is in here to see if they can lay it down a little and work at ease.

Other hauntings by Hawkgirl

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hawkgirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
Hello Hawkgirl. Thank you for answering my qusetion. You sid eyou read something that might have caused this. I would love to heard what it said.
GIRLIE 😁 ❤ ❤
Hawkgirl (6 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
Hi Girlie,

What we do with the children is a form of therapy to teach them the basic tasks like eating, dressing, washing their teeth, etc., all of this through a training where the kids have to repeat what we show them in pictures or drawings. Children with autism are very special, last weekend I read that they may bring paranormal phenomena.
WitchSpawn (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
I agree with Tonith.

Spirits get a high off of energy and I believe this one died as a child 10-12 He is playing jokes and he seems harmless, Dont sweat it

~Witch
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
Maybe there is something about the children that is setting off the ghostly activity.It's said that spirits are attracted to high energy levels. I don't know much about autism but I'm sure some of these kids are high energy. Doesn't sound like anything to be alarmed about. Seems friendly enough lol.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
Hello, I would look into the history of the place.
Or maybe if I may ask what do you do with the kids. Because if this as only just started like for ex. 2 weeks ago and you have been there for 2 months then maybe your doing something the ghost protecting the chilren or the ghost already there don't like.
GIRLIE ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: