You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: This Little Boy Must Have A Past Of Torture

Real Ghost Stories

This Little Boy Must Have A Past Of Torture

 

As promised I'm going to post the story about the little boy in my bedroom. This is a very emotional subject for me because I feel so helpless and I just NEED to help this little boy.

He appears to me vey much in detail... But in two ways.

Normally when I see him he is crying, his eyes red raw from crying and he is sobbing and sniffing... He stands in the corner of my room across from my bed looking down or straight at me. (This just breaks my heart)

He wears (what I would imagine to be old school uniform) a light blue cotton shirt buttoned up all the way and navy blue short dungaree type pants. White socks pulled up and shiny black shoes. He has chocolate brown hair swept neatly to the side and he has bright blue eyes. He is always dressed like this anytime I see him.

The other way I see him is how he died I guess.

He will appear in the usual place wearing the same clothes but with a difference. He is bruised and bleeding. He is all scuffed up and his clothes are dirty.

He is crying as I said before but he is screaming and his throat... It's... It's slit with blood coming from the wound so much so that his blue shirt is red.

He has cuts around his wrist where it looks like he's been tied up and he is the lightest shade I have ever seen... He is pure white.

I obviously am startled and totally heartbroken by the sight of this... And I just want to help him so much! I want to see him happy...

I've tried talking and he cries even more. I've tried going over to him and he disappears

To think what this pour little boy has been through makes me sick to think some horrible person would treat him like this.

I don't know what to do!

I have spoken to him once... I asked his name. He said Michael. I do not know his second name and I have tried asking him.

Please help. I really need to see him happy.

Other hauntings by xXelliemayXx

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xXelliemayXx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sinopa (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-21)
Poor little soul! 😭 Have you seen him recently, and has he said anything new to you? And I agree. Maybe you should try writing to him, it might be more of a subtle approach. Also have you found anything about the history around where you live?
HelpfulCollegeGuy (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
Maybe you could try and find a prayer that could release him from your house, although you wouldn't actually see him anymore, maybe he would be happier in heaven with his friends and family, or atleast along side people who are happy, this may be of some relief to him, I guess if he don't want to speak he could be shy as most young boys are, if you are unable to speak to him I guess praying for him is the next best thing:)
Alex.
XxSuicidexOrchidxX (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
I have an idea for you. Trying writing to him since he won't talk to you. Write some stuff down and in a way get to know him. Then eventually you'd be able to help him😁. Hope everything works out!

-Liz😊
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
whitebuffalo,
No at the moment I'm even finding it hard to talk to him or even say hello
He just dissapears whenever I talk to him
Maybe is too cold here in england for him:D hee hee

Im going to see if he appaers tonight
And ill try to ask him
But I love you view on it
Thankyou
xXelliemayXx
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-28)
You know what I find most interesting about this? Well, aside from the fact that it would appear that such sitings of BOTH the residual experience, and the Spirit of an individual would be extremely rare...
He CHOOSES to communicate with you, in his perfect form. I know that sounds a bit contradictory, especially as you KNOW a residual haunt is simply the emotion of a moment stuck in the time, and air of that particular space.
I can really think of only one reason for that to happen. Perhaps he is trying to "solve" the mystery of his demise. Again, that seems a bit contradictory as in his perfect form, he would (according to the leading "ghost hunters" who seem to have vastly more knowledge than the rest of us) KNOW that he had passed, and would have the knowledge that he HAS Crossed Over.
Have you ASKED him why you can see him in BOTH forms?
Thank you.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
assie,
it really is... I continue to try and talk to him but I have not got anything just yet. I saw him last night I woke up about 3am and he was crying again... I need to help him but everytime I try to talk he dissapears 😭
assie (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
this must be so heratbreaking for you. Try your best to get mote out of him. Sounds like he does need help also like what 'moonshadow' said he needs to be shown to the light so he can be free and happy. You may find you will need help from a perfesional to do this/ hope everything turns out ok for the poor little boy
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-10)
hanbobs,
yes I have my aunty used to live near there I think... Haven't been there for a while thought because shes moved to cornwall.

JUST AS A SIDE NOT EVERYONE!
Ive been doing some digging and I have found out that the land that my house stands on used to be an old farm... Which got ran down and then demolished to build the tempory houses
If I find anything else ill post it asap!
😁
Thankyoux
xXelliemayXx ❤ ❤
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-10)
Hey everyone,
Sorry I have took some time to responde to you all!
Ill reply to you all induvidually 😁

Vic164, My house is a council house and I moved in when I was very little. I'm trying to figure out who were the previous owners but haven't been able to find that out yet.

ISpam, Yeahhh good idea! Ill buy something specially for him... Ill let you know how that goes!

Moonshadow, I really do apreciate your views and have helped me... But my mum doesn't believe I can see thease things I see so I think it would be best if I was to sort this on my own if I can. And thankyou for not starting a war on this page:D x

Naveen, umm I will die? I can't say I'm all too pleased with this comment... I have noticed on other storys you mension death... I don't think this is the right way to come across... Maybe be more subtle? Its very alarming when you say something like that.

Missourimomma, thankyou so much for your support. I really do apreciate it x

Whitebuffalo, thankyou so much for posting.
When he appears and he kind of sobs to me he appears unharmed. Have totally gutted my room and cleased everything I have also burned some insence but he still appears... I haven't seen him with the cuts since I did this though... I suppose I'm getting there?

Thankyou all for posting on my story
I apreciate it very much
xXelliemayXx ❤ ❤
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
elliemay... Wow that is weird! It's not the foxdenton estate I am referring to though. I live in Wythenshawe and the houses are very similar around that area, specifically in the area Newhall Green. I odn't know if you have heard of those places?
Hanbobs 😆
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
first of all I'm not going to get into a childish war with naveen in so far as I give you advice and she keeps saying do something else that will only confuse you but at the end of the day it is up to you what you want to do certinaley as I did say before you should get help to send this boy into the light naveen is right you can't do it alone. So you should seek the advice of a good medium they can do it for you and neveen just to let you know that I do know a lot about ghosts and spirits and yes I have a strong belife in God so my word dosent need to be ignored as you say in your post so please don't keep confusing this girl and its up to her in the end what she decides to do...
Anyway I do hope whatever you decide to do that all goes well for you keep me posted take care and may the light of the great spirit shine upon you and neveen...
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
hanbobs...
All I can say IS OMG! 😲
You have really suprised me... I live in manchester England... The same as you.
I work at a graphics design company... The same as you!
And my house used to have a tin roof... Before they built better ones...
You wouldn't be talking about the foxdenton estate would you?

OMG! 😆
naveen9885 (25 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
Hi my friend moonshadow said its a poolish thing. And by his comment I came to know that he had strong belif in god no one on there own can send a ghost to the light it had a way mostly ghost hunters take that task or priests and as he said it did not harm you until now so need to worry. One thing you remember its not a human. Ghost don't react as human beings. Ok if some thing came to you means some thing should happen and will happen nothing remains calm and I deal this type of case with my superior so please ignore moonshadow and do some thing as you belive. This is my last suggestion to you and warning you don't think of that ghost in positive manner remember one thing always its not human it don't have any relations with you in past its a ghost bothering you remember that pls. Think and do some thing before you do.

My god Bless you.
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
elliemay can I just ask where you are from? Just because there are a few council homes near me that used to be tempory homes for the war, the tops of them are built out of a kind of tin. And they were never knocked down and rebuilt, they are still used today as perminant homes. I have researched the estate where I live and there have been many hauntings and exorsisms on the homes in my area as well as lots of poltergeist activity and UFO sightings (which is irrelivant on this sight but still...)
Hanbobs x
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-06)
you don't have to run to ghost hunters as naveen says and you will not die that's all rubbish all you need to do is send this poor boys spirit into the light so he can be at peace he hasent harmed you or asked you to carry out any task normally a spirit that askes us to do anything for them can be harmful a good spirit never askes I definetley think he just needs to be sent into the light of heven do get help if your not sure though let me know what happens take care and good luck...
naveen9885 (25 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-12-06)
Hi you are walking in to big trouble run to the ghost hunter as soon as possible. You will die or else. That boy ghost is not innocent as you had seen ok just run quickly to ghost hunters pls. Requesting you as a ghost hunter. If not GOD should save your life.

Thanks for the post.
missourimomma (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-06)
How devistating! I would like to commend you on your actions, thoughts, and efforts! I agree that you should keep trying to communicate with him. A toy that is just for him would be a start. Keep up your great research and keep us updated. ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-05)
Which form is he in when you are able to communicate, however briefly, with him?
While he is in that state, I suggest you try to talk him to the Light. Or simply do a house cleansing with or without his knowledge. If the objective is to help him get where he was meant to be, you do not need his consent, just a cleansing of space.
Thank you.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-05)
emmm very interasting story this poor boy looks like from the injuries you describe he has as he was the victim of torture and was then murdered he probabley dosent realise he is dead and he definatley needs your help to send him into the light or you might have to seek the help of a professional medium make sure you check for a good medium as there are a lot of fakes out there but he does need to be sent into the light so he can be at peace good luck keep me posted... 😢 😢 😢
iSpam (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-04)
I'd hate to have a ghost child of any type in my room. Even the thought. Maybe try getting it to play with something? Like a ball and see how that goes.
Vic164 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-04)
You can try to ask questions. If he doesn't answer, you can ask him the next time you see him. Ask the same questions but in a different way. I really hope you can help him.
If the house you are now in is rented, ask the owner about the house. If the house is yours, ask the previous owner... 😳
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-03)
hobbyholly,
It was the second world war.
The house is the original house that was built in the first place.
Still working on the history further than I have already got.
Going to go to the local library this weekend to see what I can find out 😁

Thankyou so much for posting
xXelliemayXx ❤
flamingschizoid (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
this story is extremely disturbing. I really really hope you'll be able to help him. That said, all I can say is keep praying...
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
Which war?

Talking to Neighbors is a start. If you have the time and are REALLY interested I suggest "upping" your research a little bit.

This link should be helpful:
Http://www.wikihow.com/Research-the-History-of-Your-House

Is the house the original temporary structure that was built? Or converted when made into a permanent home?
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
hobbyholly,ABC_daisy,
I have researched my home before... And I have spoken to the older neibours on my road...
And where my house is used to be all fields... Then in the war my house was built as a tempory home... Which then turned into a perdiment one.
Im not sure about other owners because its a council house but I'm still digging!

Sandeescare,
I know excatly how you feel. I do try talking to him but he always goes after a while of sobbing. 😢

Thankyou for your posts x
xXelliemayXx ❤
ABC_daisy (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
I agree. You should do some resarching about the land, but for the time being, maybe try to play with him and get to know him a bot more (but don't let him get too attached) 😊
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
First you have to figure out who this little boy is. Have you researched the home at all? Or the land? That would be a start
sandeescare (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Woah, something like that happened to me but it was a young girl, it only happened two nights in a row and she said to me "mother beated me because I didn't do the dishes" I was really scared, I started crying thinking she might hurt me. If you really want to hurt this boy prey in gods name and he will rest in peace, ask him to leave in the name of god to go to heaven. Other wise he might get attached...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: