You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Playful Ghost With Black Eyes And A Very Tall Man

Real Ghost Stories

Playful Ghost With Black Eyes And A Very Tall Man

 

This story is about some things that have been happening in my friend's house that lives near to me. I have seen and heard a few things in her house. Her fiancé hears and see's things too so I have back up to what I experienced there.

First off I started hearing things. I was in my friend's bedroom (with my friend) and it sounded like the doors upstairs were opening and closing. But no one was upstairs. I don't think cats can open and slam doors shut, no windows or doors were open either. I even checked when I left my friends room to make sure.

One weekend me and my boyfriend were staying over to house sit and look after the kitties... I was the last one up. The cats were asleep and so was my boyfriend. There was no one else in the house at all but I could hear footsteps from upstairs just walking up and down the landing. It was as if someone had work boots on, needless to stay it was quite startling at first!

The cats follow something round with there eyes sometimes and just randomly get scared or spooked and run away from something that's not there.

I see two males around the house too.

One man is very tall dressed in black with a hat on. He has dark medium length hair and he has brownie coloured eyes. He tends to stand in corners a lot of the time and just stares straight ahead of him. He doesn't blink or move just stares.

The second man is sometimes freaky. He tends to just pop up from anywhere and has appeared to me in two ways. Sometimes I can see him clearly and in detail. He's white and wears jeans and a t-shirt and has fully black eyes. There's no white or anything just black which sometimes I find startling. But he seems more playful than the other man.

I was talking to my friends fiancée about some things he had experienced and he just popped up behind him he did this like five times and then I didn't see him after that. Sometimes he's just white... I can see his facial expressions but he's all white.

Any chance this could be the same man?

I really appreciate any comments you guys can give me

Thanks xXelliemayXx

Other hauntings by xXelliemayXx

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xXelliemayXx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
whitebuffalo,
Im sorry for the delayed response. I have a lot on my mind and haven't really been on for a while.
Im sorry to hear about your brother, I have many friends one of which has just been diagnosed with cancer resently.
I really do hope that I have an experience like you after she has gone.
I will try to talk to him next time I'm round at her house.
Thankyou so much for your comment
It meens such a great deal to me
Thanks again
xXelliemayXx ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Now, THERE is a different twist, isn't there?
I must be getting old, because MAN, that felt a mite younger. Ah well.
I see what you are saying, and I really feel for the family. Honestly, I do.
I had a "brother" (A friend that stuck closer than a brother) who passed away in a car accident. The night before his viewing was to begin I heard him calling me from upstairs, just as he always did. Eagerly (I was a Senior in high school. I had hoped that it was all a horrible dream and that his calling me was in "real time") I bounded up the stairs and straight into his arms.
Only, they were not HIS arms. They were cold and unfeeling, though the words... The words were heartfelt, loving, soothing. Just like him.
It was one of those occasions that you kind of step back, just a bit, and look up at whatever it is that is causing the confusion. I did just that. When I was looking into his eyes (Good golly, I am getting chills even after all these years talking about this) I saw that it WAS him, but that it was NOT him all at once.
You know what I mean?
I LOVED this man. I was going to marry him (well, at least I THOUGHT so. Too bad I did not let HIM in on my little secret) and live in a big ranch style house just across the street from his parents and sisters (his sister was my best friend) and I knew ALL about him. Everything. I even knew in which direction he chose to brush his teeth.
I WANTED to keep him around. I NEEDED him. How the heck was I going to finish High School knowing NOTHING awaited me after graduation? My decision at that time, was to leave well enough alone. <Shrug> So it wasn't John completely. But it WAS.
In MY situation, that was NOT a good decision. What I ended up doing, inadvertently (but, I still did it in my passiveness) was inviting him to stay there, in his childhood home (I forgot to mention that I had been staying there with his parents for support).
I enslaved him.
Please believe that I am NOT saying this would happen. Every situation is different. As different as live humans are, so are the personalities of their ghosts AND the whole "haunting".
That being said...
You feel like trying to find out if he is a ghost or a spirit? A ghost is a life impaired individual who is stuck here for whatever reason. A spirit is the essence of a life impaired individual who has Crossed Over and is able to freely roam the realms, at will. In spirit form, he can not be bound from the home. He is free to visit whenever he so chooses.
If you are, and he is able to connect with you, or whoever, ASK him what it is like on the Other Side.
Thank you.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
whitebuffalo,
Id say late 20's to 30's... So yeah you are kind of right 😉
It depends when he shows up to be honest... Sometimes unannounced... Sometimes when we are talking about them both. He smiles at me sometimes, so he knows I can see him.
I don't think (as far as I know) that they are really that bothered about them being there.
They both don't scare the cats that often (sorry if it came across that way) its more of a random occasion like once a day if that... But they do follow something with eyes quite often. I think its more of them not knowing who they are maybe?
There all round quite chilled when they arent hyper! 😁

We have a thought on the playful man though. My friends husband sadly passed away and my friends son looks a spitting image of his dad... And I do see a resemblence to this playful man... That's one of the reasons I don't want to get rid of him... Just incase it is there dad/husband coming back to check on them.
Shes also told me about an experience shes had when her son was quite ill... He was asleep in her bed and she kept the door open so she could creep up the stairs and look through the banister to check he was okay... So she went up looked into her room and saw a dark shadow beside the bed... As soon as it was there it was gone... We think it was his dad checking on him... Which makes me feel more definate about that playfull man beind her husband.
What do you think?
I have asked my friend to get a picture next time shes in the loft for me... So I can definatley say yes or no... I do not want to get thier hopes up.
I know what its like to have a loved one looking down on you and I don't want to deprive them of that or make the decision for him to not be there anymore.
I know my friend would tell me if she wanted them gone... We have a very close friendship and she would deffo tell me if she didn't like it or something happened! I have even got her to sign up to the site and I have put this story in her favourates so she knows what I have written and what's being said by me and other members.
So she can read it for herself:D

Thankyou so much for getting back to me

xXelliemayXx ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-30)
Personally, I would say that you are right, and that the wavering energy man is playing with you. He is not really a "man", though, is he? He is more of an older teenager, maybe early twenties. Am I right?
The reason I asked about how close he got to you was just because of his playful nature. Or what would appear to be one. Does he try to interact, or just pop up unannounced?
None of that really is imperative, I am just curious. 😊
As fun as the one seems to be, and as stoic as the other is described as... I am sorry, Hun. I think you need to send them to The Other Side. They do not seem to mean any harm, but they are flipping out those poor kittens and they could get scarred for life.
I know this is a friends home, why do you not see if they would not mind burning a few incense and talking someone toward the light. With those two types of personalities, if this were happening in my friends home, I think I would start with Mr. No Nonsense. Maybe Popper will follow. Of course, that is only if the incense and the talk to the Light needs to be a one on one experience.
Get permission first. Maybe they are comfortable with them.
Thank you.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-30)
ZiShu,
No I have never felt negative in the house at all. I have never even felt threatened or dreaded being there... My friends that live in the house are a happy family... They have the usual family arguments at times but there all round really good with eachother!
Ive only slept there 2 times but I have slept quite well when I was there.

Whitebuffalo,
Thankyou for having my back on this one! I can always count on you to give me all the angles with my experiences!
Sometimes people scream demon straight away but that wasn't my intension by this story... It was just to see if I could help them and get more of a understanding to what they could want or need.
I would say that he gets close but not very. Like the distance your tv would be from the sofa! (if that's a good example?) I have realy good eyesight so I see details from quite far away. I always try to put down as much as I can recall on here... As I find it always helps. 😊
I thought the the same but also thought it was a very rare thing to happen! I am actually quite shocked that you have the same thoughts on this.

That cat sounds pretty cool! Id love to have a cat like that!
I just look after the two kittens when they are away... But there so funny at times! They were running up the door the other day to catch straws... It was amazing to watch lol I didn't think cats could jump so high! 😁
Thankyou so much for posting and don't worry about the typo's... I'm not really that good with punctuation or anything so I don't tend to pick up on others mistakes.
Just a quick question!
What do you recon I should do about thease two guys then?

Thankyou all for posting!
It is much apreciated

xXelliemayXx ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-29)
Sorry, I did not catch my typo's when I proofed that last comment. My apologies.
Thank you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-29)
Very interesting question you have there, xXelliemayXx.
It is my opinion, with the description that you have given, that these two men that appear to you are NOT the same individual. While it IS true that at times it would appear that SOME ghosts change in appearance (like your white entity) most generally (and this IS hard to prove as there are not all that many studies done on one particular entity. Just types of them) they do not change their clothing. UNLESS (and this IS a rarity) you have BOTH forms of haunts going on (Residual and Intelligent), including the same life impaired individual.
It sounds to me as if your second individual just has different levels of energy and is only able to manifest so much at certain times. In the times that he is rather clear to you, he has high power (energy) and the times in which he is sees as pure white he just may not be harvesting the same amount of energy. When that happens, the Being is seen either completely white with a kind of "glow" (some researchers seem to think the glow is just in the color white and it's brightness) or described as a mist with human form.
I find it reassuring that you discount the black eyes man as a demon. I really do not think him to be one either. But I am curious. How close does he get to you so that you KNOW his color is completely black?

Just an aside: I had a cat once that COULD open a closed door by wrapping her paws around the doorknob. She would then walk through, and swat at the door until there was enough momentum for it to shut hard.
Thank you.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-29)
Demons don't have to be physically harmful, or atleast not in the way infernal demons attack. Demons attack in many different ways depending on the type of demon.
Is there a lot of negative activity between people in the house? Have you ever felt negative energy or any type of dread? Do you find yourself waking up at midnight a lot?
Color actually doesn't matter.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-27)
fiaben...
Thankyou for your comment but I do not agree with you sorry.
The tall guy is not a demon... I have seen demons before and I know what they look like.

NOT EVERY EXPREINCE HAS TO BE BAD... So saying that just because I feel no threat doesn't meen its automatically a demon... So sorry I do not agree.

Also... You went off abit side tracked there and said not to mess with ouija boards... This is really good advise but thease spirits were already in the house and we did nothing to "let them in" so to speak.

Although thankyou so much for your comment I do apreciate the time you took to leave one.
Thankyou 😉
Just to say I do not meen this in a bad way at all I really do apreciate your thoughts 😊

xXelliemayXx ❤
faiben (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
dont go to the house and stay again the white ghost is trying to warn you of in fact it is trying to scare you away from the tall dark demon... If you feeling something positive in the spirit world it will be light and negative will be dark simple what ever you do don't mess with the wegie board it acts as a portal which amplifies our two plains of existence
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
ZiShu.
How would I be able to tell if he is a demon?
I would have thought he would be harmful or hurtful towards someone by now? All thought I don't feel threatened or intimadated in anyway when I am round there...

JaneNana... That is interesting... I have never seen them at the same time though. But it is deffo something to think about!

Michellelovesghosts... I will look into to that thankyou! 😊

KirkoBezerko... I was just thinking because some times spirits can apear to us in different forms that they might be the same person. It was just an idea! I have tried talking to the tall guy... But he just stares. Never blinks or anything... I was going to talk to the other guy but now I'm unsure after what ZiShu said 😕

Thankyou all for your feeback I apreciate it so much!
xXelliemayXx ❤
janeNana (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
what if the ghost is trapped in the house by the deamon ghost?
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
Ah, that wierd white with completely black eyes man is a demon. Looks like he doesn't want to harm you all yet or ever. I wouldn't ever try to communicate with him. The other man is just a ghost that seems to be waiting for something.
michellelovesghosts (5 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-24)
KirkoBezerko (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-24)
Well, you got a better idea than us, but yes I'm guessing so, maybe he wants something, have you tried starting conversaion?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: