You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Red Eyed Cloaked Shadow And Recorded Voices 2

Real Ghost Stories

Red Eyed Cloaked Shadow And Recorded Voices 2

 

This is a continuation of the original story I actually just posted about the cloaked, red-eyed shadow character I saw, and the weird events that took place at my friend Richard's house in Scottsdale. We recorded this whole event, and the story is in the previous post. I will post the audio when I get my confirmation e-mail from these posts.

This is the story of "Mummy Mountain", which is about a mile from my parents house.

The first time we visited this mountain was a little before I ever saw this cloaked character. I was about to turn 17 and was in my first band. I was hanging out with my guitarist, Jarrod, who I had just picked up from Shea 14 (a local movie theater where he worked at the Coffee Plantation). We were heading back to my house to write a new song, when we saw a huge rectangular, green, fluorescent light appear on the mountain ahead of us. We both immediately decided we should go check it out.

We drive up to the mountain, and right as we get to the road leading up the mountain community, the light turns off. We found this strange, but proceeded to keep going anyway. We drive past this area known to kids around here as the "end of the world drop" because the road literally goes straight down almost and you can't see ahead of you. A couple of my friends have actually driven off of it at night and crashed their cars.

Now what's weird, is that all my friends know of this place, but none of them have ever seemed to venture left at the fork in the road following this drop. The light was coming from the left though, so we turned left, and followed the winding road all the way to this gate on the other side of the mountain. This community has huge million dollar homes, bigger than my parents mansion. Some of them are under construction and some are not. It looks like a brand new community, but what's funny, is that the call-box looks like it's from the 70's or something. The actual name of this community is called La Place Du Sommet (look it up on Google if you wish).

Jarrod and I get out of the car and notice there is a security guard... So we wait and talk about what to do, because we want to check out this community. It turns out, that every night, the security guard leaves at 10:30pm on the dot. I find it strange that in this huge rich community, the security guard leaves at night, but is there during the day.

Anyway, we finally hop the gate and begin our trek up the road through this community which ends at near the top of this mountain. As we go up, it is literally dead silent, with a full moon above. We pass weird generators that look like something out of a space ship, and end up at this one house at the left of the community. A huge bright light is coming from inside a room. Jarrod tells me to go closer, so of course I do. I peer into the window and see what looks like a TV with no borders, floating in the middle of this room, and no, I wasn't on any drugs, or drinking. It almost looked like another dimension or something. On the screen, was a sunset looking scene that was gleaming orange. I got a weird feeling like something was going to pop out of nowhere, so I left the window and ran a little bit up the road with Jarrod. Then... We get to another house with confusing weird statues everywhere out front. We turn around and there is another house below us. Inside the window, there is a bright green light... Which couldn't have been what we saw before, because it was in a cove that didn't look out over the city. Inside the room, was what looked like an operating table with a huge light over it, and a pendulum with some sort of sharp blade at the end. This really tripped us out.

I'm going to try to tell the rest of the events quickly, because so many events have happened here.

After we left that night, we re-visited this mountain about 30 times over next few years, last time being about a couple months ago. I have gone here with so many different people, that I know I'm not crazy.

I went back with Richard, my best friend, who has the haunted house, and Nick (my bandmate), and my co-workers, friends in bands, girls, etc. Every time something happens. I have video of Richard and I there at night, when we some weird shape running at us on video, but you can't see much. If you pay attention to when we are driving away thought, you can definitely make out a man standing there in the brush.

I also have videos of when Jarrod and I decide to go back during the day to check out what is really going on there, and the security guard wouldn't let us in, even though we tried using the excuse that our dog is lost. We decided to pull up on the other side of the mountain, and literally climb the whole thing. As we got into the community, we reach a house under construction and hear babies crying or some sort of yelling (which you can make out on the video clearly if you turn it up...it's the last video of the series from that day which I'll post the link to). The camera dies right when we get into the house.

Only white cars have ever been seen in this community, and a couple have actually followed us around in there, and we had to hide under driveways and such.

Now, at the top of the community, there is a statue of an eagle on this chimney, that when you stand under it, and look across the valley of Phoenix to the other mountains, it lines up perfectly with an equilateral triangle of green dots. This was weird too.

Now the last story I have from this community, is more recent. This is about a year ago, if even.

I go back with my co-worker, ex-gf, and a huge big-time producer named Ralph (who is my friend). I won't give his last name, but he's produced people like Jamie Foxx, Megadeth, Korn, G-Unit, etc. He is Head's new band from KoRn. Go look it up.

Anyway, he came with us. We go up, and weird lights begin to follow us around the community that we can't explain. Ralph is being skeptical the whole time, and trying to scare us, not really taking it seriously. Nothing scary happens until we get down back to the gate. We go to the call box and hear a weird noise in the bushes, almost like a cell phone. I told Hogie (my co-worker friend) to turn off his phone, and he said it was off... And he was taking pictures of the names on the call box. So I was like, allright... And began to try to call people on the call box. Every line was busy and offline except for one. It rang, and a weird lady answered quietly. I asked if she had seen a dog, just trying to make small talk to see what was really going on, and she quickly said no and hung up. But then... She called back the call box and some guy answered. I couldn't really make out what they were saying, but it sounded like..."they were just here". So we bolted out of there.

Hogie checked his phone to see the names on the pictures of the call box and began to freak out. Every picture in his phone worked except the ones he had just taken of the call box. We go home, and his phone still didn't work. To make things worse, I get a call from Ralph about 15 minutes later, claiming that someone in a blacked out car followed him home all the way from Paradise Valley to Chandler, which is a good 20 minutes up the highway. He said he had to rush into a neighborhood and turn off his car and lay down for the vehicle to go away. Coincidence? I think not.

Many weird things have happened here, and I have no explanation for any of it. I have looked up the names from the community later on, and checked my mom's real estate web-sites and none of the houses are sold, yet it looks like people are living in them. They aren't even being rented out or anything. We have seen floating orbs in houses, shadows moving around inside them, floating T.V.'s, strange white cars, operating tables, pendulums, strange noises...etc. At one point, we saw a shadow that was moving like the girl from the Ring when she comes out of the well all choppy on a balcony of the house with eagle on the chimney. Another time, I went with our camera guy (who came with our record label from Australia), my gf, and her friend back to the mountain. My girlfriend's friend and Cam both said they saw two shadows in this house, one a couch, and one walking around, which was funny... Because my girlfriend only saw the shadow on the couch, and I could only see the shadow walking around, but we were all staring at the same thing. A second or two later, every light in the house went off.

Things continue to happen that I have no explanation for, but I would love to know if anyone has had similar experiences, or if anyone knows what is going on at this community. Please let me know! Here are the links to the video below, and I will get the audio recordings of Richard's house when I get the conformation e-mail for my letter (because Nick has the recordings right now so I'm actually calling him right now to get them).

Mountain Videos At Night With Richard:

THE DRIVE UP

THE GATE & CALL BOX

WE RUN FROM WEIRD SHADOW (person figure at 00:47)

Mountain Videos In Day With Jarrod:

(Here is the YouTube channel that I used to use like 3 or 4 years ago with the daytime mountain videos on it. Walking The Plank is the one with the crying babies toward the end of the video before the camera dies.)

http://www.youtube.com/heavensentchris

Thank you, please let me know anything you have to say about this kind of thing, or that community itself.

-Chr1sAZ

Other hauntings by DangerSilent

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DangerSilent, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MothToFlame (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
Very interesting story you have here:) I searched for La Place du Sommet and the houses are VERY beautiful. If it weren't for your story, I would've probably consider buying it! At least, until I make enough money, haha.

Anyway, I'm a little weirded out after hearing about the ring girl. Chills down my spine, man!

Love it, though! I saw the human figure from "The Run" figure and my jaw nearly fell! Lets just hope I don't run into any of those! At least, the ones that don't scare the crud out of me! 😲
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-15)
probably a little off topic here but you mention the shadow moving choppy like the girl from the ring, that movement always facinates me its only showed up in films recently say since the 1990's its like its been designd to make the brain feel strange and frightend. I can't watch it as it makes me very uncomfortable does any one know anything about the use of this in films it makes you wonder who came up with the idea, why and how they came up with it.
BigBuck (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
I looked up the la place de sommet or whatever and it looks like a legit community. They even have video advertisments. It sure doesn't look haunted but I've never been there. The vids are creepy though. Be carful but see if you can find anything else. You could go there and pretend to be interested in buying a house. Who knows!

Take it easy

BigBuck πŸ˜‰
jblaster77 (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-10)
the only way I can explain it is
Holy crap! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 😨 by the way (I would understand if ypu were too scared) could you investegate more thx
Brooklynnberceuse (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-02)
Oh my gosh, when I was reading this I was home alone and I got soooo freaked out exspeacilly at the part with the ring girl. Sooooooooooooooo scaryyyy! πŸ˜†
GhostBeliver1234 (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-02)
Actually all I saw on the second and third video (it couldn't load the first one it was only a white screen -.-) was only darkness and some strange lights and your laugh πŸ˜• But intresting story I've never been there but hope one day I could have the chance to go. πŸ˜‰

Best Wishes ❀
DFlobster (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
I am not doubting some of the events- but La Place du Sommet has had several real estate listings/sales- you can find it on Trulia and even look at homes if you have an extra $5- $15 million to spend. You could have been followed by a couple because they don't want you in their elite community...!it happens all the time. I really didn't see anything in those videos- sorry. I did like the story though. It reminded me of being younger and going on ghost hunts. Each person would get the other worked up and our imaginations tend to run...
HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-19)
I am literally too scared to watch these videos. MAYBE I'll watch them with my friends but I'm even afraid to do that. If none of the houses were being lived in at the time or even rented, how could someone answer or how could it be busy?...Congratulations, you pretty much scared me!
EMMA-M (6 stories) (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-19)
HI DangerSilent

This is a brilliant story. I reckon you could make a scary movie about this place. It would make a good episode for the Supernatural but this is reality.
From the sounds of it this weird Mummy Mountain place sounds like some strage science lab where maybe there are experimenting on humans or something... I hope to check out your visual/audio soon.
signup (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
This theory might sound strange but is it possible that super top secret agencys have headquarters like this? πŸ˜•
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-17)
Wow Very interest Watch all of them expect I can't hear I am deaf but I do believe in paranormal... You sound like fun guy to show your friends Make me wish I was there lol. But Yeah Proberly Resident before the building was there before the resident pass away...
lisepooh (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
I hope that community isn't real... About these weird happanings. I don't think I will be going to scottsdale soon since I live in AZ I wish you best luck on this. πŸ˜†
Danny6752 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
well when you say the generators look alien like, and there are operating tables so the aliens can disect humans πŸ˜† but I agree with rhys, also La place du sommet means "the place on top" which means its ontop of the mountain... Or its ontop of something way more sinister
Rhys (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
Ok it sounds like you have a case of haunted aliens. The lights, T.V, cars and photos are all alien. The Shadows are Shadow People (OMG! You don't say Rhys (For people that are omging)). But may be... No it can't...can it?...may be it is...all...aliens?

Ghosts and Aliens ARE real and not a lie!

On a later note I tried to google it in google maps and it...well...stop giving a good image so am going to open it in earth... What in hell did you unearth my friend?

Btw please use google maps or earth to see Area 51 IT IS REAL! Lot there to! 😲
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
Ok I just listened to the recordings from your friends house and OMG! 😲 That breathing gave me the creeps 😨I found that low based hum that sounds like an airplane and the ticking of the non existing clock very interesting. I definitely heard a child yelling in the Walk The Plank video. You have some pretty good evidence here. Between the crazy things going on at the mountain community and recordings at your friends home, I am left wanting to know more LOL! If you are going to do any more investigations at the mountain or your friends house, please let us know if you catch anything. Thanks, and take care 😊
Dan_Paranormal (1 stories) (74 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
I've read both of your stories and seen the videos and the ones on your channel. I could also hear the faint sounds of cries like you did, it's almost saying something like "help" I thought on "Walk The Plank" but that could just be me thinking that.

Community wise, it's a secretive place to have a community, up a mountain with very few roads, very remote and the people sound very secretive about what's going on. It's all very strange and just doesn't feel "right" like they are hiding something. A secret, and what you saw is possibly a small part of that secret. Clearly they are paranoid hence with the car following you but I think if it was that secret etc they would have taken larger actions.

There's certainly a lot going on in your area and I enjoyed reading about it and found the clips interesting thanks a lot for sharing it. Just remember Chris, anything is possible.
MusicBox (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
It sounds like a military operation or something is going on. But then how do you explain the floating TV and shadow people? Hmm...

What kind of camera do you have? If it's a good one, switch it to infra-red when you next visit this place and see what it picks up.

If there's one guard there during the day, get a few of your buddies to distract him & get him to chase them and then you & other friends sneak in & investigate.

Something fishy is going on, and this reminds me of an alien conspiracy, lol.

Also, I saw the videos and is the shadow supposed to have coloured eyes? Or am I looking at something else? Either way, WEIRD!
Kate_Somerhalder (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
Hey nice stories. Reminds me of my friends who also used to be in a band. Also caught spooky crying sounds while recording a song at their house.
Nice.

~kate~
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
haysw1012 lol to your comment! Love it. πŸ˜† Definitley interesting videos and that phone box sounds cool lol scary but cool. Id love to go there and check it out 😨
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
I really liked all the video links you had posted. Great story!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
DangerSilent: Another awesome account feels like you are there when you explain it, this community sounds like some sort of freaky demonic cult or something very strange indeed. I am curious to know what the strange multi coloured lights where that were flashing on your second video "The gate to hell" at the 47 - 50second mark that is just plain weird. Would love to hear more about your experiences or from anyone else who is familiar with area and community. Great story!

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Thumpersgirl (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
Well, I have no idea as to what would cause these events, & unfortunately I can't watch the videos, but it sounds to me like you could make a killing if you took small tour groups through there at Halloween! There's a guy on this site, PaulDaleRoberts, he's a paranormal investigator & he may be able to help you. I can't wait until I can watch your videos. And I do hope there are more stories to come from you. I enjoy your writing style, I feel like I'm there with you, live & in technicolor. Thx!
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
Kay, I don't have a clue, man! I do know about the cloaked thing you saw, well I've seen them & one lives on my sisters front porch. But that community is just buck nutty? Sounds like there's an awful lot of sh*t goin' on for there to be no residence. Weird government alien stuff creeps me out to the fullest. But from your vids I got nothing, sorry. But your audio was as crap, not at all & it left me so very uncomfortable I had to take a walk to Jamba Juice & think. Something's there no doubt. & I don't like it. I don't know why. I'm not one of those pastors that cries "DEMON!" at every little thing, but when something gets under my skin like that, it's not something to ignore. I hope you find what you're looking for, I will pray for you & the success of your band! 😁 Good for you all! As far as that creepy neighborhood goes... I really want somebody to find some answers because it's just so weird. Right?! Please keep us posted. & I did hear in the one video when the strange babies cried out. Too funky, man. Bless you & yours. Much, much love ❀

~LSD~
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
Sounds like there is some pretty freaky stuff going on at this community. I get an area 51 vibe from what you explained to have seen there. I watched all 3 videos but couldn't really make out anything accept for a few weird lights. Now I'm really intersted in knowing what's going on at this place. If you find anything else out, please let us know. I also read your first story and am anxiously awaiting to hear the recordings from your friends house. Thank you for sharing these experiences with us. 😊
haysw1012 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
this is one of the best stories I have ever read on here. Not because of your writing style (I wish you listed more events and such:) but because its real. LIKE REALLY REAL. Like I could fly to AZ now and go to this place.
Dude...its like... Someone should try to figure out what is going on here and continue to write a journal about it on here. Oh my god. I'm about to watch the videos.
Lucy1 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
Hi! I've got to say, this is fascinating. Although I don't know anything about the area, one thing that did spring to mind was a 'cult' of some sort. In no way am I suggesting that it IS in fact a 'cult' - for want of a better word - but some of the things you have described make me turn towards that way of thinking. Or perhaps just a gathering of very strange, very secluded people. However, did you say there was no one actually living at these places? There could be a couple of people living there but not making themselves known to the public. The fact that you were followed/watched is very odd, as if there was any concern over you being there in a normal residential environment of that caliber, I assume you would be asked to move on immediately or the police would be called - not random strangers following you and your friend around. It also makes me think it could be some sort of military living quarters or very high-security personnel living there.

Anyway, that's just what springs to mind first for me. But it seems if there WAS a logical explanation, one would have to try very hard to find it.

I am fascinated by the story you've told and the great detail you've recorded here. I also read the other one you posted - it's all very strange. I'd love to know what others make of this.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: