You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: I'm Not Sure If The Three Boys Are Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

I'm Not Sure If The Three Boys Are Ghost?

 

It started when I was still in Canada, Mississauga. I was about 11 years old at that time when I first experienced seeing ghosts.

I remember I was at an amusement park with my parents one day. We were lining up for a ride at this roller coaster, and it was nighttime. There were a few little kids with their parents lining up in front of us. But behind us my parents and I saw three boys around the age of 7-11. The three boys looked Asian, but somehow there skin looked paler and different.

As my parents and I lined up with the other kids, one of the staff showed us a frog/toad to entertain us. Of course, the little kids will be excited to see the frog/toad in the staff's hand. I was expecting the three boys to react, but they did not. They just stood there silently.

Finally, we sat on the roller coaster ride with the others. And from where my mom and I were sitting, we can see who exits the door because the exit is close to us. After the ride, almost everybody left except for my parents, me, and the three boys. My parents and I were walking to the exit door when we realized we haven't seen the three boys exiting yet. So we went to check every seat on the roller coaster. But we saw nothing, just the empty seats. We passed through the exit doors, hoping to find the three boys. Sadly, we didn't see them.

Until now, I am still wondering about the three boys I saw 2 years ago. And as I think about it every day, it somehow comforts me when I'm scared. Do you think those three boys are ghost? I think they are, but I'm not sure.

Other hauntings by maisie_wu

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, maisie_wu, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

aimen (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-22)
I think they were ghosts whom you had seen... Story was good...:)
maisie_wu (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
thnx for your comment. I forgot to mention that they look more like brothers than friends.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-09)
It might be so, I hear some adults or children every years that they get kill from a ride I heard about it before one was a 6 flag in texas I think there this ghost boy in a ride when this person gone for a ride she see the boy rode on the ride and relax he was a ghost and got kill from a ride that may had happen to this three of them ghosts boys. Very interest story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: