You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demons And Shadow Figures

Real Ghost Stories

Demons And Shadow Figures

 

After having my indecent with the man who whispered in my ear, we moved out of his parents place. This about 6 years later in 2004 in the fall. We moved up the road about 2 miles and bought a house. I spent a whole week, listening to the house to make sure that WE were safe in there. My daughter finally started to sleep in her own room there.

We had lived there for about four years. The last year, (2007-2008& 2009) that I was there I started to see more shadows increasingly more. My boyfriend and I were breaking up constantly and I moving in and out. I chose to ignore these figures just like I ignored every other figure. Previously before moving into the home, we knew who the folks that lived there.

I saw them everywhere, out of the corner of my peripheral view. I left them alone as long as I was left alone. I spent the night at my girlfriend's house for the week and woke up to a feeling of someone was watching me. (That feeling in your deep sleep and you wake up in an instant.) I for some reason had woke up and looked up to the egress window and seen a shadow looking in on me. (Instinctively, that is where I woke up to looking at.)

In 2009, I was about 6-8 weeks. We had gotten back together and took a night out to the motel. I was in a deep sleep and was running from this dark clothed entity. The faster I ran, the faster "It" ran. "It" got closer and closer every time. I couldn't make out the face, who it was but it was keeping up. The closer the entity got to me, I started saying prayers. "It" got so close to my face, that I was about to see who I was running from. Right when "It" was going to reveal itself, I was woken up. Literally shaken by my boyfriend. Yes this boyfriend I had was the same one since I was 20 years old.

I heard his voice, while still saying prayers. When I came to I saw my boyfriend's face. He had asked me what was going on and he also told me that it took him a few minutes to get me to snap. He said that I was talking in bible language and I was saying a lot of verses. He asked if I read and studied the bible because of the verses I was saying. Now he became a believer. He got spooked and when we got home, he put his cross necklace on.

That night going to bed after he put the cross on, nothing happened.

I know being around negative people can bring these things onto another person, I think that my boyfriend had evil spirits and they finally got to me?

Other hauntings by mai05

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mai05, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mai05 (6 stories) (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
Okay guys! I have been fair enough to let you use my comment posts for your needs. Please exchange your emails and do what's needed for you. I DO UNDERSTAND, please Do not post any more on my comments. Thank you. ~Mai ❤
sinner (guest)
-3
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
ItsMeKrissi: There has to be some level of faith involved. You can't deliberately mess with witch craft and then accept to be protected from its evil side effects. The St. Benedict Medal, Brown Scapular, and Holy Water are all powerful gifts from God, HOWEVER, one does NOT have the right to misuse them. I am NOT good at explaining things... -Rebecca
ItsMeKrissi (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
I have a question...
What should a person do when he or she wants to get rid of a spirit and is not religious in any way?
And wouldn't a ghost/spirit have to be religious so that a method like holy water would work on them? What do you do if you have an evil spirit that you want to get rid of and things like holy water and this st. Benedict medal and all those things don't work?

Sorry for posting this question on your story mai05, but I was really curious!
JimD (431 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
Swordsman;

I won't engage in a distracting kitchen debate - no point. I do counsel similar things only because the symptoms are very often demonic. This site exists for those with spiritual problems and doesn't reflect the general population, i.e. The sample is not representative; ergo, my counsel, which works, is very repetitive.

Catrholic priests have statistically less child abusers that most other main line religions, by the way. The 1 percent who are - I hope end up punished. I have no sympathy for them. But ignorace, name calling, and religious bigotry have no place here. I may not agree with my brothers and sisters here, but I wore a uniform to defend their rights to post free from riducule from posters like you. God bless you. I wish you the best. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
swordsman (22 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
maybe they will roll over howling in agony while quoting the wicked witch of the west in her final moments 😆
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-23)
yes swordsman put it in a water pistol and squirt them watch them run 😆
swordsman (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-23)
Jim, it seems you want to use Catholic Holy water for everything and anything. My dogs are barking, would you suggest I use some holy water on them?

Mai05, at the end of the day it is you alone who is going to have to beat this thing. Have faith in yourself.
darkstar (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-23)
Not too be rude for asking this but this has happened to me over the years:

I have noticed shadows from about 7-8 feet tall around me just watching (they seem to have armor on).
Also I have seen orbs one was three smaller orbits in a triangle shape.

The other one was red and the size of a football/basketball.

In addition over the years I have noticed that anyone who makes fun of me or insults me has something bad happen to them.

Me and my brothers also have seen what's best described as a UFO, which was orange red and about a bus and a half in length. Since the first time seeing it I have seen it 3 more times.

I have also had dreams where I voice that is not my own tells me what to read such as books and websites (I have googled the books and some exist or are being writing as of now), as well as stop playing around and do what I was suppose to do.

Thus over the years I have ask many psychics what I am and I also get told the same answer. Next, just to make sure I checked with that bible code thing and my real name appeared in it 34 times with what the psychics called me.

Its really starting to wierd me out and I have been noticing the shadows more almost like there is more of them gathering around me.

So do any of you know what's going on?

Once again I'm sorry mai05 for putting this on your page but the story submissions were closed and I really want to know.
JimD (431 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-23)
Hi;

Well, first I'm sorry this has occurred. Are you ok? I hope so. The dark shadows and atendant fear are classic demonic symptoms. An increasing number of my clients are reporting vivid, terrifying and intrusive nightmares.

My counsel is standard: Catholic Holy water on the beds, especially at night, and the use of the names of Jesus and Mary. It hates Mary, but greatly fears Her. I learned this via "The Work". I never read this, but learned it in practice. If Catholic, frequent receipt of the Sacraments helps a lot, as does the Holy Rosary.

Hang in there and pray for me. Tomorrow, Sunday, 10/24/10, I'm returning to Pat's house, i.e. "that" house after Mass. This man is being assaulted 24 / 7, and was almost thrown down his basement stairs 2 days ago. He is about 6' 2" tall and 250 lbs., and he said that what gripped him felt easily 10X his strenght, if not more. The ghost hunting team called me, after having fled in horror from the home. I'm bring a First class relic of St. Gemma Galgani, i.e. The young woman / saint they dread, and call "the little holy one in black". I hope this will have an impact. God bless. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
swordsman (22 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-23)
This doesn't sound like a regular demon to me, or if it is then it's not a particularly clever one. As demons live off negative energy, and you're not overly afraid of this thing, you'd think it would find an easier victim, someone who could reward it better for it's efforts ie a person who is scared witless.
So to have a quick guess I'm going to say it's either a very stupid entity, an entity that has singled you out for some unknown reason, or it is not an entity at all.
Have you come across any artifacts at all? Anything that may have purposely been designed to hold something like this? Have you recently visited a museum or ancient dwelling place?
I once came across a mask made by the swagap tribe which was exactly this.
mai05 (6 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-22)
Thank you for your comments. At swordsman-when these shadows appear I don't get scared. I just make sure that I saw what I saw. I haven't seen any since the last encounter last month... The story I posted up Imagination or Real? This creature does make me a little gitty, but how do I say this... More defensive but most of the time I just ignore it until something drastically happens. This time I'll be a little more prepared when I see the next shadow.
swordsman (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-22)
If I had to have a stab in the dark I'd say it was a lesser demon or "wraith". It would make little sense for it to be a ghost.
As for it leaving once you put the cross on I can think of two possible explanations:
Firstly the cross itself may radiate loving positive energy as a result of years of being used in prayers etc (this would be most unpleasant for the entity to come in contact with).
Secondly the cross gave you the inner stength to drive off the creature.
At the moment it doesn't sound like a very threatening entity. How does the creature make you feel? What emotions do you get when you are near it or in contact with it?
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-22)
Yes, those shadow beings are demons, or Devils.
When you are afraid, ask the Lord to send St. Michael or an ArchAngel to help fight off the demon from you. Sometimes these shadow demons will have eye colors.
mai05 (6 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
Maybe it was chasing me to tell me somthing. I haven't had anything chase me like that. I don't have that "IT" chasing me any more. We are no longer together. We haven't been together for almost three years. He cheated on me and left me for another woman while being prgnant with our second child. Thanks for the input!:)
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
Ghastlyghost02 has a valid theory there. The stress of the relationship may have simply been getting the better of you. Stress can make itself known in various ways, and sometimes seem pretty spooky.
Are you still in a similar situation with your boyfriend?
ghastlyghost02 (9 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
Oh it might be the tension that you and your boyfriend share. If yall are constantly breaking up then that is definantly bringing up negative energy in him. Ergo the "It"
Kapsoit (5 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
Why do you think this thing is a demon? Why do you think it's negative? Maybe it was chasing you because it wanted to tell you something.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: