You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Imagination Or Real?

Real Ghost Stories

Imagination Or Real?

 

I have had a lot of paranormal activities that have happened to me since I was 20 years old. Ever since the major incident that happened when I was pregnant and with my father whom passed away 5 months before my first child was born, that was my first experience and now I see shadows once in a while, been attacked, chased in my dreams, paralyzed in my sleep, hear voices, smelled odors.

On Sept 17th, 2010, I was home alone. My children were at their father's house for that week. I was playing games on Facebook and I also had the TV on just a little bit louder than my computer, listening to the weather. It had rained that week and that night. A week before this, I was alone in my kitchen one day and I saw out of the corner of my eye, a shadow walk past my windows. My children were outside playing. I shook it off like any other time I see shadow (s). I saw my neighbor whom lives upstairs and asked him if he had walked by my windows earlier and he said he had not. Okay, no big deal.

About 10:30 p.m. I heard a loud 'ha hum" moan over my TV. I quickly turned around to see what it was. It was directly behind me. I didn't see anything. The instant that I turned around to my computer, I felt the hairs on my head start to pull away from my skull, (felt like there was a lot of static electricity in the room & plus I have somewhat long hair and it was up). Then I felt all my hairs on my body stand up and for that minute, longest minute I ever thought, my skin crawled and it crawled to the tip of my butt. I might have felt paralyzed for that minute, and then I trembled like I have never trembled before. I stood up and called upstairs and spent the whole weekend upstairs until my children came home on Sunday.

Other hauntings by mai05

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mai05, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
The energy from 'it' (for lack of a better term) put off could have caused your physical reaction, or plain and simple shock or fear could have caused the reaction as well.

If these occurances are frightening you or they seem to escalate, you can place a cross in each of your rooms and wear one as well. Try reciting passages of the Bible (Psalms are easy to read) out loud to let 'it' know you are protected. You may even tell 'it' to go away in the name of the Lord, or to cross to the light in the name of the Lord. This 'it' may simply be lost.

If this does not work for you, you can do a cleansing. There are instructions for doing a proper cleansing on the internet and I have heard they are effective, I have used some of the methods previously myself. These methods along with the ones I listed earlier keep me some what sane 😁

Thanks for sharing!
God Bless!
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-09)
Yes I believe you had picked up on a spiritual being no doubt, but I think there are some explainable reasons why you suddenly felt parallelized to some degree... Our body and defense mechanisms responds accordingly depending on what messages are subconsciously relayed from our brain at any given time... Some spiritual entity s have a stronger electrical field than others... Like the one that was in your presence... Now as you had subconsciously felt this field... Your instincts went into defense mode... Basically your were frighten and felt in danger... And the fact that you spent the whole weekend up stairs probably vindicates how frighten you were... Now when we are scared our nerve endings are more electrified... And staying very still is an instinctive measure to avoid danger... Both of your energies contributed to your hairs standing up... It is quite a normal way to respond... It doesn't mean that this visitor was trying to gain entry just more so that you are sensitive and alert to the spiritual realm...

Daz.
Vikstal (4 stories) (64 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-09)
I'm thinking it could've been just nerves. Or your imagination.
mai05 (6 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-08)
This was my first time having my skin crawl like that. The other time I heard a male's voice and then I felt someone putting their hands around my neck, nothing intense like this, this happened when my first daughter was about 5 months old. There is a second half of this story coming.
TheGirlInWhite (2 stories) (26 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-08)
I don't think it was your imagination. I think your imagination is sparked when you think about something spooky whereas you were not when this happened. And a reaction like that would not have come from the imagination in my opinion. It sounds like it's the physical reaction of something paranormal, by your great description it sounds like you were reacting against somthing you were not used to. I take it this is first time this has happened?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: