You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Demon, Witches Curse Or Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

Demon, Witches Curse Or Incubus

 

It all started when I was 15 years old living in a little town of Bethlehem in Hickory NC... I was being attacked at night right after falling asleep... I really think it was a demon. I would be paralyzed it would start from my feet up to my chest and I would not be able to move nor scream. I would see things and hear things, including my name being called out. My bedroom would either be way too cold or hot. No one believed me up until it got inside my youngest sister and my family and neighbours saw her attack, she was rolling across the bed and speaking in tongue so I knew it was real.

I finally went to my grandmother and she claimed my great great great grandmother was a witch and as she laid dying she asked for someone in the family to take her hand and let her give them the powers and no one would so she said it would fall on the 4th generation of girls, and that would be me and my sisters, but I am the only one left with the attacks and I'm now 46 years old. And it has changed in the past 2 years doing things like an incubus. It's never totally went away just not chronic anymore. But I am never truly rid of it.

My grandma said pray it away and I have and that does help make it release me. But why me? And why will it not go away. My kids have also been attacked just not as bad. And why did it change from most my entire life like demonic attacks to a sexual incubus? How can I get rid of it for good? Of course the doctors say its sleep paralysis or post traumatic syndrome, but I can't accept that because of the fact we saw my little sister with it inside her and her speaking in tongue. But I am so tired of it. It isn't as strong for I know it feeds on my fear. But I really want it to go away or some kind of explanation. Was it the witch from generations ago that left a curse or did something else bring it in? How to get rid of it?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, debbie_cole2000, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rozemaiden (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-31)
I understand your wanting to dispell the idea of these experiences being related to sleep paralysis on the basis of your sister's supposed demonic attack, but have you considered the possibility that there is mental illness in your family? If someone suffers violent attacks related to a mental condition, it would not be a complete stretch for it to affect others in the family.

I always STRONGLY urge people to rule out any and ALL mundane causes before jumping to a paranormal conclusion.

Chances are pretty high that your ancestor was not a witch or consorting with Demons.
abanob (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
gothic_king13 first it is not about laws and true temporary fix becuase we humans we sin a lot that why temporary and if you want to take a look to laws and whoes older the law of god is older he created the laws but it is not about laws and this need faith or as you said someone expert to help maybe he can take the power to him self lol and good luck for all of you
gothic_king13 (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
there is only one thing you can do that will make the attacks stop and that is except the power and energy that your great great great grandmother sent to you praying to god will only be a temporary fix it will not go away witch's of old are old pagans and follow old laws and your god's laws do not apply to them so the only thing to do is except what is bestowed upon you trust me it will work it is not a curse it is a transfer of power it just laid dormant for 4 generations that is all
psychicteen13 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
From what your describing, it's most likely a witch from generations ago leaving a curse on your family. What I advise is for you and your whole family, not just the people who witnessed the demoness, to get blessed by priests of your denomination. That might help a little bit. That demoness won't stop at anything to get to any of you, she will keep trying until she succeeds, so, what I have, is don't let her.
For holy water, and other protective items, go to the following site:
Http://louisvendetti.weebly.com/
That website has links to two good websites that may help you with your problem. Under the "links" page, you will find "Shield of St. Michael," and also a Ghost Hunters Shop that has amulets. I suggest the protection amulet. I hope this helps 😊
reelife (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
Is this sites community 99% christian? Odd that I don't see any outrages like "BURN HER, SHE HAVE THE BLOOD OF A WHITCH"
believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
To rashidah: in the bible the only speaking in tounges mentioned was done by demon possed souls. I don't think its a good thing.
Warrior_Troy (42 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Here is what you need to do! First let me explain that every demon has been defeated by Jesus Christ who is Lord of all. Jesus died for us to free us from the dominion of sin and to release us from the power of the devil.
(Act 10:38) How God anointed and consecrated Jesus of Nazareth with the [Holy] Spirit and with strength and ability and power; how He went about doing good and, in particular, curing all who were harassed and oppressed by [the power of] the devil, for God was with Him.

(Col 2:15) [God] disarmed the principalities and powers that were ranged against us and made a bold display and public example of them, in triumphing over them in Him and in it [the cross].

Your and my only victory is through Jesus. I know this for a fact! I use to be tormented by devils in my childhood. (don't have time to elaborate).

Check out this book

Bound to Lose, Destined to Win By Earthquake Kelly
He was tormented by evil spirits because of legal ground from his families involvement in voodoo practices.
Http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2809677.Bound_to_Lose_Destined_to_Win

You can view video on youtube as well to hear his story of how he died.

Feel free to contact me directly
Minister.liberty [at] gmail.com
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
Sorry to hear about this ordeal that you are going thru. I can only say that I will include you in my prayers. I'm not really familiar on how to banish or break the curse. I know that a lot of people can help you here.

Zorforler (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
I think you should tell it that you don't fear it and command it to go away. You now have a witches powers so you can make it go away. Just do not feel any fear.
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
I think you should listen to your doctor. And isn't speaking in tongues something that christians do 😕
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
Hello debbie, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I agree with you that a simple medical explanation for most of the symptoms of "sleep paralysis" is inadequate to explain the specific and complex things that it brings. I have never experienced sleep paralysis myself, but it sure sounds to me to be something very much within the ability of spirits to do.

I have heard of a witch's activities having consequences for her descendants one time before and I asked my angel a little about that case as it was (is) happening. I am not 100% sure of the exact workings of generational witch's curses, but my basic understanding is as follows.

At least certain types of witchcraft (perhaps all, it depends on what you label as being witchcraft) involves demons. Depending on the activities of the witch, a demon (or possibly demons) are "assigned" to the witch to power (or act as a power conduit for) her spells. The witch may or may not be aware of this demonic assignment.

If my understanding of generational curses is correct (in this area I have not asked my angel as much as I have about other subjects), the demon (or demons) that are visiting you now would be a result of your witch ancestor having somehow used her free will to invite them into her family. It is my general understanding that this type of selling out on the witch's part involves some selfish gain that happened during her life in exchange for her giving permission to her demon (s) to interact with some of her descendants.

Normally, I would say that an incubus would be immune to exorcism, but if the reason it comes to you is through an invitation not made by you rather by your great, great, great grandmother than an exorcism may weaken or break this invitation. It is also possible that you are very likely dealing with an infernal demon who may simply be using sex as a vector to interact with you (or it is hiding in the background), in which case an exorcism would work directly on it as well as the generational curse.

It may take more than one exorcism to break the curse if it is generational.

I suggest you draw as near to God the Creator as you can. You have already noted yourself that things get better when you do this. If you have not already done so, I encourage you to ask Him into your heart and life and to pray to Him and seek His grace daily. I also urge you to find a local, spirit filled church to help you grow in your faith and attend regularly if you are not already doing so. Ask for this church's help in this matter. If they do not acknowledge that demons are real or offer no useful help, they will be of no use to you and I would urge you in that case to find a new church that would be relevant in your life.

If you want to read some generic information of what I have been told about demons by my angel, click on my user name and look at my YGS profile.

If you would like to write me and ask questions, my e-mail address is in my profile.

In any event, I hope this comment was useful to you and that you find the peace you seek.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: