You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: I'm A Spirit And Orbs Magnet

Real Ghost Stories

I'm A Spirit And Orbs Magnet

 

This is my first story on this web site. I love to take pictures of everything well mostly plants, flowers, clouds, when it night time, when it rains, my animals and my family.

I notice that I every time I take pictures I always get orbs in the back ground and it rare for me to not get orbs in the background. I notice that every time I take picture I get orbs but if somebody else uses my camera and they try to take picture of orbs they don't get as much as I do they mostly get one or two orbs but for me I always I get a lot.

When I take pictures I notice that the orbs are always around me more then anyone. My parents and family are always telling me that I am a magnet if I go somewhere people follow if I go to a an empty store or any place like a restaurant it will become full in less then five minutes. My family always get worried about going out with me since the place always gets full.

One of my good friends always tells me that when ever we are together she says that I bring her real self out like I am pulling her out like a magnet pulls a metal to it self and she says this only happens when she with me. She agrees with everyone in my family that I am a magnet and I attract people and spirits to me.

I'm A Spirit And Orbs Magnet 1
I'm A Spirit And Orbs Magnet 2
I'm A Spirit And Orbs Magnet 3
I'm A Spirit And Orbs Magnet 4
 

I am starting to wonder and question why I am magnet to people and spirits? Can anyone actually be a living magnet and attract people to them. I am asking since it seems like I am a magnet and it happening to me.

Other hauntings by watermoon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, watermoon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
I'd also like to mention to Watermoon, I know you sad you didn't see any moisture on your lenses, but the water molecules can be so small you can't see them until the pictures come out. If you used a macro lens you'd be able to see clearly whatever the particles were, but the rest of your shot would be different.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Thank you for sharing your story. I appreciate your willingness to provide photographic evidence of your argument, and coming from someone who has had years of experience with graphic and photo editing software, I do not believe these photos are faked in any way.

I do, however, believe that the anomalies are naturally caused by the weather. Since you mentioned you took these photos after it rained, and the area you were in was quite dusty, I consider it very probably that what you photographed was dust and precipitation. I do not discount all "orb" photos as such, but the conditions are correct, and though these were taken on different nights, they are all outdoors and among the elements.

As far as personality magnetism, I do believe there is such a thing but I don't think it's paranormal. If anything, that's a discussion for a psychology forum dealing with the laws of attraction.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Honestly, I showed the pictures to my parents, and the honest belief is it was moisture. The flash illuminated the moisture, most easily noticed when you look at the pictures and see a ring around the horse's eye. The pictures taken where the sky can be seen has more "orbs" than the one looking down. Your pictures were backlit by the sky, plus you used a flash so I can bet it's mostly moisture with some dust. Sorry if this isn't what you want to hear, but I just have to say it from a professional point of view.
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
No worries I understand what you are saying. I just wanted to add some things the three horse pictures were taken a week earlier then the other photo. While I am on the topic of the horse pictures I should mention that It had rain a day earlier so the ground was still wet even though it doesn't look wet. Speaking of professional, It was freezing cold that night so I took the pictures in a hurry. I take much better pictures and have taken classes before. Sorry if my words are rude but I can't help it.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-20)
As my mother and step-father are avid photographers, I gotta put out a few thoughts on the pictures: obviously the four pictures were taken the same night and had the same issues. I would still have to say dust is a major consideration since you were in an area with a lot of loose dirt. And since the orbs changed, I'm going to say you're most likely one to clean off the lenses regularly.

I have to say (from looking at professional pictures of horses, including pictures my mother took that were published in Horse and Rider back in the 80s) that you haven't had formal training on photography, especially with animals. I don't mean that to sound harsh or mean, I've just grown up with that art regularly.

The orbs themselves change with the lighting, so I'm inclined to believe this is not paranormal. Just my call, take it or leave it.
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-20)
Yeah that a good question but like I said I just take pictures and what I get is what I get. I don't have the answers, I just wanted to know if there were answers for me.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-10)
right I have read all the comments here and taken into account dust, small drops of water and the rest of it but what I don't get is if it is dust then why are there so few in the picture of the horse rolling around? That one I would expect to see a lot of "dust orbs" but very few in the picture!
As for being a magnet for the activity yes it is possible try taking photos inside where it would be less dusty, clean the lens, and ask any spirits around to come to you take a few pics and see if you get the same things happen.
lynshadow (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-18)
Wow! The pictures are pretty nice. They don't look like dust or bugs to me. And what HAS happened to you horse? It looks like Spirit has been pushed! Anyway, you could be psychic.
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-18)
Trix I wasn't accusing you at all. I was not referring to you at all I will apologize since you assumed I was referring to you when I was not sorry.
I was not offended at all, I just wanted to clear that up incase I did get accused. Like I said before I get straight to the point and sometimes My words may seem harsh but this is who I am.
DARKNESS Thank you since you are the first to reply to my question about being a magnet. It possible that it can be a certain trait but I don't know if it is. I hope I can find more answers to why I am a magnet.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-18)
Hi watermoon, sorry if you feel offended. I didn't say you sprinkled water over your lens-I said it looked like, because you said that you take pictures in the rain too. My pictures of a rainy camping trip looks the same like I said. I want you to test something at home. Take a picture of something but ask someone who smokes to stand near you and ask that person to out hale the cigarette smoke a view inches or even over your shoulder any way near your camera view. You will create a lot of ghost pictures, but they will actually be cigarette smoke pictures.
What happened to me also is that I took a picture of a shelf in my house to send to my cousin in Australia. The picture came out funny there was a face reflecting back and it looked like the wires of my speakers were electrocuted like reflection of electricity sparks. The face was only reflections duo to the flash and the wires that looked like lightning was actually a flat lying plastic flip file that reflected on the wires. When I removed the file from the shelf the following picture was normal.
I don't say the pictures you took are not true. For you they are real. I just want you to go and play around with your camera especially at night and see how we can reflections and other stuff misleading us with cameras. Thanks for sharing your story though. Good you are straight forward. I like that. I'm glad your horse is fine. Take care. Trix.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
Hi watermoon: I was also concerned as to what the horse was doing lying down but I am glad you cleared that up. I agree with Miracles explanation regarding the orbs, although I believe not all of them may be just dust particles. As for being a magnet I believe some people posess certain traits that can bring out peoples inner personalities, people could find this to be attractive perhaps. Maybe something to think about. 😊

Thanks for sharing

Dan
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
Watermoon - spelling generally isn't a big deal around here, but recently there was a story where someone was critized pretty badly for it. It really hasn't anything to do with the story.
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
Your welcome and I accidently mispelled some words and forgotten some letters in my posts.
I misspelled My horse name his name is Spirit and Thank you Miracles51031 because when I read your post I realized I misspelled some words. I mostly write without checking twice to see if I misspelled but I plan on checking twice now to make sure I don't misspell.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
Watermoon - no apologies necessary 😊 I prefer straight to the point honesty and actually thought I might have been a bit too brutual myself. We're good 😆. The movie "Spirit?" One of my favorites and I'm 45.
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
I wanted to say thank you to everyone.
I want everyone to know that I am not a guy so please don't assume that I am the person in the picture with the horse (the horse name is Spirt and he was named after the movie Spirt that about horses not about ghosts).
That person in the picture is my brother and that horse belongs to the both of us but Spirt perfers my brother more then me and he loves my brother more then anything.
Miracles51031 I wanted to say thank you and I wanted to apologize incase my post was too harsh. I always get straight to the point and I have been told countless times that I am brutally honest. 😭
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
Watermoon - thank you for taking it easy on me 😆. Some people don't realize those things and think every little circle in a picture is an orb.

This is the place to share your stories, so welcome.
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
Hi Miracles51031 I don't think you are "shooting down my story".
I have always known that sometimes that the orbs can be dust particles or a light dew interfering with my lens.
Then again we can't always assume that the orbs were created from dust or water. They can be real even if they don't look real. I really don't care about embarrassment I just wanted to post my photos and story that it nothing else. Thank you
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
Watermoon - I'm not trying to shoot down your story at all or discredit your pictures. I just want to share something with you that I learned over the last several years about "orbs."

I have 100s of pictures just like what you have. Many of them are in cemetaries because that's where I first started taking pictures LOL. Some are in my yard. The majority of them have "orbs" just like what you have caught in your pictures. Unfortunately, after years of doing this, what I have found out is MOST of the time these are dust particles or a light dew that you aren't even really aware of until you see it in the pictures. I'm not saying that is what your pictures are, but I am saying my pictures look like yours and I do know what the weather conditions were when I took my pictures.

I'm just trying to save you some of the embarrassment I went through when showing my "orbs" to friends. Just something to consider 😉
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
Hi everyone thanks for replying. In case anyone wants to know the truth before I get accused of something that is not true. I don't sprinkle my lens with water. I am not the kind of person that fakes pictures. I always clean the outside of my lens before I take pictures so it won't look dirty. Trix nothing wrong with the horse. His name is Spirt and he was just rolling on the ground he loves to do that alot.
SwimLaughLive (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
I agree with Trix. The orbs do look a bit like the lens is sprinkled with water! But as you look closer the it looks as if there is some sort of design on the orbs. Hm... 😉
Thanks for sharing!
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
Watermoon, It's interesting pictures, but don't know what to say about the orbs. My husband and I are out door people. We love to camp during summer autumn winter and springtime. We take pictures like you of everything and most of them looks funny because of raindrops, mist, dust, smoke of the camping fire ext especially during night time. It almost looks like your camera lens is sprinkled with small water drops. Why I say this is out of experienced it with my own camera during a very rainy camping trip. What worries me most is the picture of your horse lying down. What happened with him, did he get hurt? Trix.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: