You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My Sister Calls It The Man

Real Ghost Stories

My Sister Calls It The Man

 

Last year a family member was murdered and we were all so upset.

My sister (who was two at this time) couldn't understand why we were so upset and we preferred not to tell her nor explain it.

A couple of days after our family member's death Charlee (my sister) started to say, "Sissy who's that man?" and I couldn't see anyone! Soon she started to say the man is angry and she was petrified!

It's died down a little bit but she is still scared when we say something about our family member and always says the same thing.

Man!man!man! And always in a frightening tone.

What can I do to help my sister, she is so little and it makes you scared just seeing the terror in her eyes.

Please help?

This is my first story. So there will be many. Please read them.

Here are some of my other stories I am going to post,

I think I'm haunted- basically I'm scared out of my shoes and I need help I want this thing gone and I can feel it watching me right now

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Horseexo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-25)
Hi Horseexo. I'm so sorry to hear that a member of your family was murdered. That is awful. Where was he mudered? Was he murdered in or near your home? I'm just trying to get a feel as to why he would be appearing at your home. Has anybody else seen him? How do you know for sure that this is the family member who was murdered? You say that your sister was 2 years old when he was murdered which means that she should be 3 years old now. I'm sure it must be difficult for her to understand what she is seeing and especially hard to try and explain it at this young age. Now your story is about your sister seeing this "angry man" but you cannot see him yourself. Correct? At the end of your story you say that you think that you are haunted. Why do you think that YOU are haunted? Are you seeing things that you did not talk about in your story?

Sorry for all of the questions. I am just trying to understand exactly what is going on. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure it has been an awful time for you and your family.

SHELBY 😊 ❤
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-25)
ok then

If the murdered family member was a male, perhaps your sister is seeing him

Hes going to be angry because he was murdered and is out to get revenge. Has this man hurt your sister in any way? If not then I'm guessing he isn't going to do anything bad to his family

However I suggest calling in a priest to cleanse your house and allow the spirit to pass on

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: