You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Things Are Escalating. Is It Back?

Real Ghost Stories

Things Are Escalating. Is It Back?

 

My story began so many years ago. From a very young age I could see, talk to and hear ghosts. Only when I was young, I didn't know they were spirits. There are a few I remember very well. They were my friends.

There was a younger woman. She had long, 70's style straight hair. Pretty and friendly. She "lived" at a park near my home in DuPage County IL. There was never a time I would go to the park and she wasn't all of a sudden there. Some spirits, like this one, never came inside my house. There was another spirit/ Demon I don't know. It haunted me from a young age. I am now 36. I live in the south. This is the only house it hasn't followed me to. At least that was what I thought.

Let me first say that I have two sisters. My younger one was also huanted. I only found this out a few years ago. Crazy! We never talked about it. I never told anyone. I was too scared. I asked my sister one day why her son never spends the night at our parent's house. She said she knew there was something evil there. I asked how. She told me that almost on a nightly basis this dark thing came to her some evil huge shadow. I literally leaped across the room and grabbed her by the arms. Although you might think we were both grateful to know we weren't imagining things or that we weren't alone, it had the opposite effect.

Confirmation.

We don't know why it never went after my older sister. It was a dark mass. I knew it was coming (somehow) before it was there. A feeling of dread, terror. I would be instantly aware... It would suffocate me. I couldn't move, talk, pressure on my chest. Each time I would be thinking "Is this the time I will die?" My sister saw things differently. She was overwhelmed by a feeling the thing was evil. I think maybe I was so scared, praying for it to stop. Mostly at night this would happen. BUT if it was during the day (this is going to sound so weird) I, again, would know it was coming. I would find a place to sit or lay down, where ever I was in the house. Because I knew what it would do. Besides that dark spirit doors would slam, hard. So hard that you knew right away, "it" had slammed the door. Noises and other things you could probably, logically explain away.

Fast forward.

I don't see spirits anymore. I can hear whispers sometimes (one whisper was a warning to run). My hair is played with. Smells that don't belong. I have a daughter who sees, hears and talks to spirits. Some are nice. Some scare her. I can't see them and don't know exactly how to handle it. When she was little I would call them angels. Then she had a horrible experience. We were in the car driving. She was six years old. We were alone. I told her she could talk to me about things she sees and I WOULD believe what she tells me. This still gives me goose bumps; she asked me "Mommy, do you sometimes come in my room during the night with a witch mask on and say things to scare me? I said "No baby, I don't." She flung the seat belt off and jumped in the front seat, clinging to me. Crying, screaming that she didn't want to talk about it. I didn't bother asking if it was a dream. By her reaction, I knew it really happens. She no longer sleeps alone.

There is a man that lives outside. My three year old son also sees him. He makes my son giggle. He says he makes noises like a monkey. My daughter sees him through the windows.

I hope this is all not too confusing... I guess my biggest fear would be this dark thing coming back. I wanted to contact a paranormal group. Once the lights started flickering, I'd hear scratching noises. Things banging in the attic (there's not even one box up there. Could be a large animal getting in?) My husband is afraid to "piss it off." I don't want anything to get worse. I tried to go talk to a psychic/medium. Made the appt. No joke, I got in my car and it wouldn't start. Then tried my husband's, same thing... How in the world can two cars not work? Could be a chance thing, I guess. I did eventually see one. She told me my daughter was powerful. That when she turned twelve, it would really come out. She told me she sees many things she doesn't tell me about. Some are bad and scare her. Heart sinking to say the least how do you protect your child from something you can't see? Ahhh.

My husband tells her ghosts aren't real. Even though he believes what she sees. I completely disagree with this. She still sees things. Why lie to her? She'll think there is something WRONG with her, right? I will hear her say to herself "Ghosts aren't real. Ghosts aren't real. Ghosts aren't real." I know she is seeing something. Why else would she repeat this to herself out of the blue?

Oh, she also sees colours around people. She used to tell at them (rolling her eyes) to go away because she needed to talk to me. Like as if they were too bright.

Today, Oh man, I hate to even write this. She came into the kitchen. Told me the writing (something I was working on in Word) I had on the computer got "messed up." I asked what happened. She told me that she was trying to get the cat off the desk and the cat's paw or something made a (this is 100% true) 666 on my computer screen. I came in the office and sure enough, there it was. Again, this could have BEEN the cat's paw. How, I don't know. I wasn't in the room. No 5 or 7...just three sixes.

Nothing seems to ever bother my son. In fact the man outside, who makes him laugh, is all that I know he sees.

Can anyone offer me some advice?

How to help my girl and what to tell her?

How to get rid of the bad spirits?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, worried, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MMAHMED611 (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-25)
Hi,

Please download and play this mp3 non stop in your house for 3 days (7 days if possible) on low but audible volume and see if that helps. All I wish to do is help you with your situation and help protect your children.

Http://download.quranicaudio.com/quran/fares/002.mp3

Thanks,
MMAhmed.
worried (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-25)
Dan

Yeah, that 666 was out there. My daughter (she's only 7) had no idea what that meant. I didn't tell her after she showed me, of course. It could have very well been the cat. What are the chances? Although I really don't "feel" a negative energy in my house all the time. Now.
Maybe something was messing with me, but not evil?
I am not too concerned about my son. At his age my daughter had many, many "friends". He only sees the nice spirit outside.
Beacons to negative energy? That is scary to me, to even read that. Is that because my sister and I never knew how to stop it? Or would you more say that with the good, comes the bad?

I moved out of my parent's home at 19. It found me, or followed me to the next 4 places I lived. Here, nothing from that thing. I did forget to mention that the frequency of the "attacks" went down dramatically after I moved from my parent's home. My sister NEVER experienced it again.

Another very strange thing with my younger sister and I... I can know, somehow, things that will happen to her. Places she'll go, etc. I dream about it. It feels like warnings. (example; she set up her baby's room. I had never seen it, I live 3 states away. I called her the next morning and described exactly how it was set and asked her to move the crib. I was afraid of broken glass getting in the crib somehow. She moved around the room.) She doesn't question me, she just doesn't do what I see in my dreams. This happens with no one else. No other person. Not even myself, my children. Could we have a stronger connection because of what we both experienced?

I will check out the link you gave me. I will also try to find JimD. I have (obviously) quite a lot of questions. My main concern is my girl. I wish I knew someone personally that she could talk to. Someone who knows what to do. I did tell her I too saw spirits as a child. I didn't tell her about the bad one.

PPRS; We are in TN. Thank you anyway.
angelchic10189 (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-25)
Hello,

My name is Teresa and I experienced evil demons tormenting me when I was a child and into my late teens. I was bit twice by an evil demon while I slept. Also, they choked me until the point I could not breathe. When I would walk around my aunt's house I saw them in the corner of my eye watching me. They appeared as a dark shadow and sometimes appeared as a human beings shadow. I was scared but God taught me how to not be afraid. Don't be afraid. God has power over the enemy. If this continues, tell your daughter and your son as well as yourself to say "The Blood Of Jesus Is Against You Satan." Also say, "Jesus" over and over again.

As a child I said "Jesus" and as soon as I did the evil demons left from me. Believe Jesus will protect you and he will. You may think this sounds strange but it is true. I dealt with evil spirits most of my life and at some point I thought they were ghost. God revealed to me in his word that they were evil demons seeking to destroy me. Recently, I started anointing my bed, bedroom door, and door knob with oil praying to God to protect me. First, pray over the oil and ask God to anoint it then lightly anoint your surroundings. You don't have to use plenty two dime sizes will do. Also, I ask God to forgive me from all of my sins with a true repentant heart because God desires to cleanse us from any wrong we have done in his sight. I had many evil demons to touch me inappropriately as a child and into my teenage years. When I thought the evil spirits were ghost I accepted it. Now, I don't accept them tormenting me at all. Whenever you feel afraid read this scripture.

PSALMS 23:1-6 -- "THE Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever. Amen."

You can say this scripture aloud with your son, daughter, and husband. It will help you greatly just like it helped me. As of now, the demons have not tormented me like they use to. I am doing much better and God took away the emotional distress I was feeling as a result of them hurting me repeatedly. If you want to talk more my email is, aaron.teresa [at] yahoo.com

Take care and God bless.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-25)
worried: Wow that is a lot activity and this is all drawn to you because you and your sister and your son and daughter are all beacons to these negative energies and also normal ghosts they sense your spiritual openess. Geez the 666 sign is out there isn't it I don't like the sound of that. Closing the door to the negative activity is no easy task I suggest you speak to a member on this site called JimD he could offer you some good advice in how to deal with the activity you're experiencing.

I believe you and your son and daughter will continue experiencing the other side it is just learning to how to protect yourself in situations that seem fit, surrounding yourself and your family with White Light is a very well known practice to keep yourself and your family safe I have attached a link here which explains it further, http://www.wingsforthespirit.com/spiritual-protection-techniques.htm. I wish you and your family all the best for the future.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: