You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Djinn

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Djinn

 

This is a real account of some events that took place in 1992. At the time I was 16 years old and I and some friends were experimenting with ouija boards. We never actually had a real board but made our own out of paper letters and numbers etc and used a glass tumbler as a planchette.

One time we all hooked up at some flat in west London. The flat belonged to an alcoholic middle aged man who's name was Jimmy. We used to take Jimmy a few cans of beer so that we could all go round his flat and chill and he always welcomed us. One day when Jimmy was really drunk he went to sleep in another room whilst we all set up the Ouija board on his wooden table. There were six of us but only four took part including myself. We lit four candles on each corner of the table and off we went by calling out to the spirit of Marco Polo the famous explorer.

After around a minute or so the glass started moving in a figure of eight pattern. We kept asking if he was present in the room and suddenly the glass went to 'yes'. We were all very excited and nervous and began lighting cigarettes using the candle flame. My eye caught my friends shadow on the wall and I noticed that his hair looked like two horns on his head. I jokingly said "Hey Suhail you look like Satan" and everyone started giggling. When I put my cigarette in the glass ashtray the ashtray split into four pieces. This freaked everyone out real bad.

We all immediately ran for the door and a few of us actually fell over in our effort to leave the flat. That same night whilst sleeping me suddenly awoke for no apparent reason. The time was 3:45am, I felt uneasy for some reason and sat up in bed thinking to go downstairs and get a glass of water. As I turned my head I became aware of a dark robed figure around 4ft tall at the end of my bed, I freaked out and tried to shout at it when all of a sudden I was pushed with extreme force onto my bed and felt a great weight on my body. I remember my arms were yanked to my side and I couldn't move nor scream. This lasted around 30 seconds or so and all the while I heard this strange high pitched sound in my ears.

During this horrible phase I actually began thinking that I'm dying but slowly this noise faded out and I was able to move again. I was very freaked out at what I just experienced and sat up for another 2 hours not daring to move until 6am when my father got up and I called to him to come to my room. He switched the light on and came in. I told him what had happened, at first he said I must've been dreaming but then he said that demons do exist and I could have been followed home by one.

We both went downstairs and he made me a cup of tea and then he briefly went to the shed and came back with a wall hanging of a verse from the Quran called 'Ayat up Kursi' (verse of the throne). He told me to hang that in my room and that whatever I saw wouldn't dare return. I did just as my father told me and never had that particular experience again in that house although I did have some very weird dreams where I saw the real form of the djinn that was after me. Since that time I have married and have 2 beautiful children but I have been marred by bad luck which I believe could be attributed to my past meddling with Ouija boards. In the last 6 years I have had three other crazy encounters with what I believe were demonic forces but these are other accounts that I will write about in due time.

Thank you all for reading and may God protect you all.

Other hauntings by Rustum

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rustum, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
Wow! That is some real interesting stuff! I guess dabbling in the occult really IS like an addiction.

I would really like to get the link you mentioned for the 'occult killer', I heard about this story bro trust me! Didnt realise you KNEW the guy! Its. Good that you've repented and now realise your folly, if God forgives you for your mistakes, then who are we to argue with that? I hope you and your family remain safe always.

Your bro in Islam.

Mabs
Rustum (3 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
Hi Mabs yes brother I am a Muslim from West London area. Yes ouija boards are extremely dangerous and not a joke. Me and my buddies were very stupid to dabble with such things and used to do ouija out of boredom. I had quite a few friends who dabbled in these things. One particular guy that I knew from high school became so embroiled in the paranormal that he eventually killed two people in the West London area and was dubbed the 'Occult Killer'. If you want a link to the news stories regarding these incidents then let me know and I will give you the link. The ouija is not only dangerous but also can become highly addictive like a drug and slowly take over your life for the worse. I believe that because we were ignorant of what we were doing that God Almighty has protected us from serious harm. However my only concern is that I done ouija at my parents house back in the 90's and feel that there is an evil presence that resides there and which causes family problems and arguments. I will definetly write about more experiences and incidents that have occurred over the years. Take care and God Bless you all and your families. Peace.
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Holy cannoli! That is so scary, I would have soiled myself... 😨 I have heard of a lot of incidents in which people will play with these boards and the session is not closed, leaving the demon out and about. This demon will follow you wherever you go. I have heard of certain cleanings and blessings you can do on this site. Do your research or you will not have peace.

Good luck and God bless you!

Luv ❤
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Wow! That was really freaky bro! I'm also a young man from UK (London), I take it from your story your a Muslim? I am too, british born Bangladeshi Muslim, and I've had my fair share of encounters although not as physically threatening as yours! That would've scared three shades of s--t out of me (if you forgive my french!).

I think ultimately your mistake was getting to use the Ouija, albeit a self made one. Bro, these things are not a joke, the spirit/Djinn can see us from where we see them not, and the ouija is basically giving them the permission to make our life hell. The only advice I can give you is to make regular prayer, abstain from anything forbidden in Islam. And your father is right, Aayatul Kursi is THE most powerful prayer to stop satan, try to read it and memorise it as much as you can. Have you had any experiences of late? I too am married with two beautiful chidlren, and you become protective when your a father naturally. I would hate for this spirit (s) to cause grief to my family becuase of my own mistakes.

I too used to be attacked in my sleep, but it would stop whenever I started reciting a prayer. I have never seen any entites as you have, only via dreams. They take great pleasure from making us upset and scared. When dqay you used the ouija, the veil that seperates them from us was lifted. The ouija is a dangerous tool, so much in fact that every person who is in possession of one should get rid of it ASAP. These spirits are not friendly a la Casper the friendly ghost, they are malicious, malevolent spirits (well the majority at least, there ARE good spirits/Djinns, but I'll not delve into that now).

I hope God protects you and your family.

Take care my friend, and please do relate a few of the other experiences which you mentioned, when you have the time of course.

Mabs.
maryjanerogue (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-01)
i highly recommend finding a spiritual healer, reiki for instance is great & would help you a great deal. Learning how to meditate will help you gain control of your mind, realize your power, & let go of the fear. Since you've already opened the physic realm, you should definitely learn how to protect yourself.
IsThisReal0101 (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-29)
Oh that's really creepy. One day me & my friends had a bonfire and decided to burn a couple things in my attic when we came across some bored games. We didn't look through the stack though. We through in the boards one at a time & each time a red flame shot up. After a while we reached an old ouija board & threw it in. As soon as we did a blue flame shot up. We were soo scared.
Rustum (3 stories) (25 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-29)
Thanks for you comments folks. Sharp3003, at that time we honestly believed that we were contacting spirits of deceased people. We used to call on spirits of famous people. Little did me or my friends realise that we were messing with demonic forces. I don't believe in ghosts but I believe that demons can appear in the form of dead people, animals etc to fool and misguide human beings. In my opinion there is no such thing as good spirits, angels yes, but good spirits no. Ouija is dangerous and best left alone. I am still marred by bad luck but am trying to pick myself up. I have strong faith in god and I know he has protected me from real harm from these demons probably because I was ignorant of the dangers of ouija.
DnD (2 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-29)
in my country we have similar game as ouija board, it called jailangkung/jelangkung.
rachie (1 stories) (65 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
I have never played with a ouija board but have a strange mind warp about them. I know enough about them to stay away but I mean literally everyday I think about them. Why? I will be doing dishes, then pop the thought. Making dinner, bathing the kids, watching tv, reading... I don't know. It isn't constant, just skips in a the weirdest times, even when my mind is occupied. No worries though. I won't use one. Just want to know why I am subconciously obsessed.

Your experience is enough proof of why I should not. Very spooky.
Sharp3003 (1 stories) (22 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
Homemade ouija board? Wow! What did you ever do with it? I take it you didn't summon Marco Polo? LoL Very scary story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: