You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: We Made Contact

Real Ghost Stories

We Made Contact

 

Everyone who read my previous story then you know about the little boy that I sense every time I go into my mom's room. Well people commented and told me maybe I should try and see what he wants maybe he wanted to communicate? Well I took your advice and did that and this is what happened.

I sat in my room listening to some music when my mom called me in her room. I was reluctant to go because I really hated feeling the little boys presence it really creeped me out! So I go to her room and right before I hit the doorway the feeling hit me but I decided that I wasn't going to back down so I stayed in my mother's room for a while just having general conversation. The whole time I was talking to her I just had this feel that someone was staring at my back. So I turn around to see this small black figure slip into my mom's closet. Not going to lie it spooked me and my mom even noticed how I looked. I left her room shortly after and everything that I felt left.

When I got back in my room I remembered what the people told me to do. So I cut off all the lights and just sat on my bed with my back facing a corner. I stated "Come on! You want to talk well I'm listening!" But nothing happened and I sat there another 5-10 minutes before I decided to sleep. This is when everything really began!

In my dream well at least I thought I was dreaming. In my dream I woke up in my bed and I heard what sounded like my sister crying. So I called to her but no answer, and the crying kept going. I got up to go check up on her but she was in her bed asleep. I'm standing there thinking how can she be crying if she's sleep? And then I heard what sounded like my sister crying again this time sounded like it was coming from my mother's room. So I don't know why but I had this bright idea of let me go check it out. I walk into my mother's room and turn on the light and what I saw freaked me out the most. I saw this little Indian boy in his little old Indian clothes standing over my mom. He was holding a hatchet that was dripping with blood and when I looked at my mom she was cut in half from her jaw to her pelvic bone. I instantly started to cry and while I was crying I started to realize that that crying I heard earlier sounded like me crying at that moment. "Why I screamed?" the little boy just turned his head and laughed. I ran out my mom's room to my sister's to see if she was alright too but when I got to her room there was no door. I turned back around and there was the little boy walking towards me.

"She's mine!" he said to me. I just stared at him and yelled back "who?" "She's mine I have her blood." he said again this time he showed me the hatchet I saw he had before. I ran to my room and shut the door and locked it. I started crying even more, I jumped on my bed and started praying loud. Then in my ear I heard "You can't have her, you lost her and know she will stay with me!" "No she's my mom." I screamed back pointing in the direction towards my mom's room. He took his hatchet and swung it cutting me on my arm. I screamed from the pain and he just stood there and smirked, turned around and walked away. Next thing I know I wake up on the floor in my room and the first thing I notice was the cut on my arm. Identical to the one he gave me. I quietly cried to myself for at least an hour holding my arm.

My mom finally came into my room to wake me up for school and she saw my arm and she freaked asking me all these questions like am I suicidal? And why would I want to cut myself? I tried to tell her what happened but she just kept insisting that I did it to myself. She drove to the hospital and on the way this is what really freaked me out the most. My mom asked me why did I come into her room last night. I told her I did in my dream but she said no my physical body was in her room. She said that she had just turned off the lights and got in the bed when I walked in turned the lights, and started crying. Then she said I kept staring at the ceiling asking why, and then I finally just ran out her room and into mine. When she said that it left me thinking was I really sleeping?

Other hauntings by Jikno

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jikno, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jikno (3 stories) (8 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-14)
oh and that "try again maybe next time" mess was the really uncalled for part. My experiences arent fake, for all I know hers could be just as fake but I don't go around shooting peoples experiences down because I wasn't there so I couldn't judge and say if it was real or not. That comment she made had me really for the simple fact of she doesn't know me and she was very disrespectful in that manor.
Jikno (3 stories) (8 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-14)
[at] WhiteBuffalo that's all good and fine I'm cool with the advice and which she did give her own "opinion" but all the extra stuff she said was totally uncalled for! And I hope she understands that she should have a open mind that people come from different walks and just because she as a mother is one way doesn't mean that everyone else is like her.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
Jikno,
Let us NOT be a Jack Wagon, OK?
You came on here seeking assistance, and the ONE person who truly gave you an honest, up front picture, you SLAM up against the wall.
If you WANT help, you need to wade through your emotions and come to terms with the fact that not EVERYONE personally knows your family.
I would have to agree that the "painted picture" of you running all helter skelter through the house screaming would be VERY traumatic for ANY Mother. If I heard that from one of MY children (forgive me, perhaps YOURS is a bit more of the laid back variety, but I am more of a "hands on Mama. When MY children PANIC, so do I), I would investigate as well.
Thank you.
DCinAZ (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
[at] Jikno,
Your description of this point in time had you running from your mom's room screaming, to your sisters room screaming, and then to your room, and yes, still screaming. That doesn't sound the jokiest, it sounds terrifying. Which is not really the point anyway. The biggest problem I have with the sfory is it's all about a dream you had.
Putting everything else aside, it's still a dream.
Jikno (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
Thnx Redphx iactually called someone myself and they are suppose to come out real soon! Like ever since then before isleep ihave to say a prayer because it makes me feel safe!
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
Dreams like this are very scary. In one of my stories I tell of a dream about an entity trying to hurt my mother through me. It wasn't "just a dream" Spirits communicate with us on the astral plane and dreaming (to me) means astral travel, in some instances. Most of the time it is just a dream. For me the way to tell is how I feel when I wake up. It is hard to describe. You need to get that little SOB out of the house. Normally I am one to tell you to empathize with entities but not this one. It is mean and cruel and it trying to hurt you by hurting your mother. He has a lot of rage and hate. And they type of cut it made on your mom is not uncommon for native americans. He is just acting out against what happened to his people. Which I do understand but he can't do that now. I think you need to find a medicine man to get it out of your house.
DCinAZ (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
I've got a problem with this story for two reasons,
1) It's a dream, it's not an experience, it's a dream.
2) I'm a mom. If my kid came into my room at night crying and wailing, as you and her say you were, there's no way I don't find out then and there why. It's just not like any mother I know to ignore a crying, wailing child. Not going to happen.
Try again, maybe next time, huh? 😕
Clover_Evers (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
I don't know why, but this story made me want to cry,, It makes me think of two lost children looking for thier mother.
clo-clo (4 stories) (26 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
maybe night terrors? I don't know because iv had some freaky dreams which are kind of the same type thing your so sure your awake and everythings messed up then you wake up in your room again but something from your dreams actually happened then other people have told you you were doing what you dreamed, I tried to post mine up on here but for some reason it wouldn't let me, really freaked me out.
caitlynann4 (1 stories) (33 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
maybe you were holucinating, I'm sorry for the dream. It was probably tramatizing.
diana_eldridge44 (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
Creepy! I think you should investigate more; in the daytime and not in your rest. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: