You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Spirit Of My Father

Real Ghost Stories

The Spirit Of My Father

 

I was 20 years old when I started to live on my own with a roommate named tom and then shortly afterwards I notice weird sounds and images. It first started with tom, my cousin Ish (short for Ismael) and I sitting around listening to music, the TV was turned off. Tom laid down when Ish said that there is a reflection coming off the TV that seems to be a skeleton lying next to tom. I thought he was just playing around but I looked once nothing then again and it was there, a skeleton lying next to tom. Ever since then I started seeing spirits.

It became very easy for me to see them that I was able to snap a couple of pictures of the spirits around the apartment. With the pictures I was able to prove to tom that did not believe me that there are spirits in our apartment.

I moved out on my own and I was seeing evil spirits that would lie next to me when I would turn the lights out and go to sleep. There was this one night when I was sleeping a bunch of evil and broking down spirits rush me as if there were trying to get into me. The ugliest one had a face that had scars with a helmet on its head with horns. Then I saw the spirit of my father [who is dead] rushing into me just like the other ones. I became extremely worried and went to my mother's house to get my older brother Raul who is a religious person, I told him to bring his bible. I returned to my apartment with my brother Raul, waited for night time and then turned the lights out. He to became worried and told me there is something here and that I should turn on the lights.

I moved back with mom cause I ran into hard times, I still feel and hear the spirits. I'm 23 years old now and still since then sleep with my lights on. I still see them but it is more visible when the lights are out. Sometimes it's difficult to sleep but I manage.

I told myself not to get watery eyes writing this down but knowing that my father's spirit was there I just can't help it. I truly feel that my father gave up his spirit that night to fight those evil ones.

I don't know what to do with this gift or whatever you want to call it. Any help would be nice thanks

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, robertito, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

robertito (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
[at] redphx.i never thought of it in that way. It makes me wonder.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
Your story aside. Sometimes demonic energetic beings like to take on the form of those who are close to you. If you feel that something was trying to "get into you" then maybe they were taking the form of your father to gain access to you. Maybe it thought you would embrace your father.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: