You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Being Is Haunting My Twin Sister? 2

Real Ghost Stories

A Being Is Haunting My Twin Sister? 2

 

Over the last few weeks I've tried smudging the house and a few other things as well. Nothing seems to work with making the thing that's bothering my sister go away, it's only made it worse. After my sister broke her arm we tried to have the maid that saw tell us with our parents. My sister still thinks she fell, but the maid said she was pushed. Neither of our parents will listen to us, though our grandmother believes us so we've moved in with her for a while thinking we would be safe but we were wrong.

The thing followed my sister, and it's been even worse than before. Around 1 in the morning on Tuesday around two weeks ago my sister came running into the room screaming and crying about someone in the kitchen. She kept saying she was getting something to drink when there was a scratching sound on the back door. Our grandmother has a cat and he's outside at random times so she said she thought the sound was from the cat. She told me that when she opened the door the cat ran in hissing and ran right up the stairs. While she went to shut the door she saw red almost orange eyes in the backyard, she said she thought it was a stray cat until she heard growling and then just disappeared. When she shut the door and turned back around she saw someone standing by the wall in the kitchen, she then told me that's when she started to cry and run up to our room.

When she was done telling me what happened I went downstairs to check and see if anyone got inside, everything was where it should be and no one was inside the house other than us and our grandmother who was asleep in her room right down the hall from ours. When I got back into the room she was huddled up in the corner with the cat in her lap while it was hissing at the door, I went over to her and heard the door creak when I looked back over that same shadow that would stand over her side of the bed was there then it just disappeared.

Other hauntings by DaisukiHaru

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DaisukiHaru, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Realcrazy5995 (4 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-01)
Wow, well I hope you know by now that this is a demon not a ghost. Demons attach themselves to being and follow them wherever they go. It is feeding off of your sisters fear so a way to get rid of it is to call someone and keep your sister feeling strong, negative emotions only make the situations worse. I hope this helped (sorry if I repeated anything someone said in the comments already) and good luck for the future! 😁
King-Jack (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
Indigo, his lesbian mother wouldn't let his demon dad raise him; she fought him off in her spirit form, remember?

Learn some shame, Vincent. It'll get you far in life. Maybe your story will, too, but not on this website.
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
Vincent~ I reckon your demon dad wasn't doing a very good parenting job by letting the knife drawer fall on his begotten son at the orphanage, EH? I'm not falling for your crap, and neither is anyone else, really. Go post on the alternate site that you've been posting on, or better yet, post your bs stories in china, seriously. Go see either a shrink or a producer.

I, for one, think that you're not Japanese, you weren't raised in an orphanage in china, probably never even BEEN to china, if you're in japan you're probably a military brat, your mom wasn't a lesbian, your father sure as hell isn't a demon, and that you're a ridiculous Anime freak with serious dysfunctional family issues and need help.
King-Jack (3 stories) (19 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
Vincent, if you're going to lie, get a grip on the English language before you begin doing it. However inconsiderate it may seem for me to be doing this from the view of the other users of this site, lying is one thing I will NOT take. It is one of the worst things someone can do in my mind, and I will see to it that it will be stopped.

This comment may seem violent, but I do not want liars on this site. It is for true ghost stories, and the fact that you posted one just for the sake of "Look, I have a story up, so that's all the evidence I'll need for it!" rather angers me. You may provide help to others if you wish, but do NOT reference your faked character inside of your faked story. Be realistic.
VincentBernier (1 stories) (2 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-08-25)
I had a problem like that back in the orphanage Since I was the only Canadian and everyone were Japanese They called me a scaredy cat until I was hurt pretty badly (the drawer filled with knives fell on me) they called a proffesionnal And everything was fine after that
ILee (1 stories) (91 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-18)
There is a reason why I feel this entity is bothering your sister and not you. From your story, it's obvious that she's scared. And because she is scared, she's frozen in fear and unable to stand up for herself.

That's the problem. Entities are attached to the vulnerable and the weak. It's awesome that she has a sister like you to help and support. But most importantly, she must stand up and fight for herself. Not saying for you to walk away or let her fight alone. But saying that she too must stand and face her fear. Her fear will only make it stronger because she is allowing it to over power her.

It's not living if you're living in constant fear. I pray that she finds the courage and hope that you two will find peace ❤
guitarmania (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
Ok I have had quite a few experiences with this and from what I could tell from what you wrote you can possibly stand up to this thing. It only shows itself to your sister even though youve seenit sometimes to. One thing before you stand up for yourself and your sister make sure that both of you are calm and showing a fighting spirit especially your sister and when your ready walk around your house and tell it to get out ofcourse with your sister.
ldschick87 (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-03)
I agree with all of them, but you have to believe in what the priest says. Remember you have a body and the evil entity doesn't, it still can harm you but you can tell them to leave. You have to say it with power. I am a security officer and I've encounters with spirits and some of them weren't nice. You have to use a firm voice like you mean business. Like one time this lady from the cleaning crew came to me and told me want happen to her. She was cleaning this bathroom in one of the building I patrol, the lights would turn off and on when she was in it, and she would get this eerie feeling. Whenever she enter the bathroom the water would turn on by itself. (they are the one with the sensors and as the ligths) it would only happen when she was in the bathroom. (and did I mention it only happen in the men bathroom) She would tell me about it and she thought I didn't believe her. I told her to tell it to leave her alone, and let her do her work, and she doesn't mean no harm. She wouldn't listen to me. Until told her to call me if she was in the bathroom and she was to scare then I would command it to leave. Well eventually she told it to leave her alone and let her continue do her work. It left her alone and I haven't had any complaints from her. 😁 Thank goodness
Que Dios te bendiga. (May God bless you)
shamby (15 stories) (100 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-03)
What exactly have you tried to do to get rid of it? Also, you have proved something by moving in with your grandmother, you have proved it is attached to your sister and that some how it got let into your home. I agree with redphx, it's time to call in a professional. You're now in an environment where your grandmother believes you and I'm sure you all can come to a decision on who to call, whether it be a man of God, a medium or otherwise. Good luck and please keep us posted.
Heather911 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
I wish I knew more about this kind of stuff 😢 but I dont. I have not been a big believer of God scense my brother died but when you see this demon again ask God to protect you and your sister. At night before going to bed ask God to make the demon stop hurting your sister.
Hope everything is getting better! 😐
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
redphx has made some very good points here and I'd have to agree with her. If your sister isn't willing to fight there's not much you can do on your own. Get professional help asap. 😐
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
Hello I would like to help you more. However I require more information. It seems smudging and such did not work. This demon maybe more powerful than it seems. I personally try different methods than the usual, using my own abilities. You can always try asking God to send ArchAngel St. Michael to help protect your sister. Once again, my email is always available. If no other help has worked, try me.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
It is now time that you call in a professional. Please contact a priest or local medium to help you get rid of this entity. Two problems I see are that your sister is not fighting for herself. You can't make her demons go away for her. She needs to want it too. She needs to be the one to say go away. Maybe her uncomfrontational behavior is what attracked it initially. Also two you are not experienced in these matters and if basic smudging and praying hasn't helped you will need to have someone with more experience assist you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: