You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Friendly Night Visitor

Real Ghost Stories

Friendly Night Visitor

 

This is a follow up to a story titled - Frequent Night Visitors. I am 23. I've had quite a few paranormal experiences over the last 2 years. I can't be 100% sure if I'm dreaming or if it is reality. But it 'seems' like I am 'awake' every time. Most of the experiences have been pretty scary until the most recent one I had. This one was unlike anything I've ever experienced. It was serene and calming, almost as if I was being protected.

WHERE...

I was sleeping at my Mom's house one evening... I've had experiences there prior to this one. My Mom has mirrors in her quest bedroom and I heard that mirrors can be a pathway for the 'other side' to get through to 'our side'. So as I was going to sleep, I had an intuition that I was going to get a visitor, and I said to myself not to be afraid and just ask:

What do you want?

What can I do for you?

I soon fell asleep. I remember waking up to the feeling of not being able to move or speak, as if I was paralyzed. It didn't feel like a dream because I was IN the room and aware of EVERYTHING I was doing. Not like MY dreams at all. I heard voices all over, little kids voices and adult voices, laughing and not really making a lot of sense. Over the voices there was a humming/murmur in my ear. I told myself to remember everything that occurs, because I can't tell if I'm dreaming or if it's real.

LACK OF FEAR AND WILLINGNESS TO HELP IS THE BEST WAY...

I then just remember getting really scared of some presence in the room, I didn't feel safe at all. But, I remember my Dad told me that they can't hurt me and I have more power over them then they do over me. He told me to "tell any 'visitors' to leave if they have bad intentions, but if they were 'visiting' because they needed something, do all I can to help them." So, I asked whatever it was I heard, (I can't see anything this time, just hear them)...

If you do NOT have Good Intentions you MUST leave immediately!

But if you do have Good Intentions...

What do you want from me?

What can I do to help?

It Worked... A REALLY FRIENDLY VISITOR!

All of a sudden I DISTINCTLY felt these two gentle hands brush through my hair like a wave washing over my head. The hands felt so clear and unmistakable to me, that I knew they were a woman's hands. She kept running her hands through my hair as if she was behind me, and then I felt, plain as day, her slowly pulling my hair band out of my hair. Now, the whole time this was happening I was saying to myself... Remember this, remember this, you know what is occurring, remember! She then started gently massaging my neck and shoulders. It was so calming yet shocking because I have never experienced something quite like this before. Then after approximately 3 minutes, I felt her presence leave, and it was as if she cleared the room. As if she had told everyone to let me be.

This calming serene feeling washed over me and it was just still and quiet in the room. Now I won't swear that I am 200% confident I'm not just 'dreaming', but I swear I have never felt something so clear as that experience. It was so real. As real as being wide awake feels.

I would like to keep experimenting with these 'visitors' and instead of getting scared, start asking the 'presence' how I can help.

Anything Is Possible... Don't Let Fear Limit The Possibilities!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kristin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-10-02)
More than any other similar story I've read on YGS, this one sounds like a description of a lucid dream state.
Hard to tell...
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-07)
I have to agree with you, fear clouds the judgement and also allows those entities with bad intentions to be able to hang around as they feed off the energy that fear produces. Just becareful in how you deal with these entities, do not allow your guard to fall too much as others could be waiting in the wings to take advantage. I feel the presence you felt was that of a relative, maybe a grandmother. Thanks for sharing your story.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: