You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Foot Fetish

Real Ghost Stories

Foot Fetish

 

This is my first time writing and I would like to quickly state how glad I am that I've found this web site! I've always had an interest in the paranormal as I've experienced many strange things in my 35 years and I look forward to sharing some of them with you.

I'm going to start off with the most recent and one of the more horrifying events in my experience. I'll try to keep it short and sweet...

A few nights ago I was lying in bed next to my husband wide awake thinking about my work day ahead as usual (I don't fall asleep easily and am an extremely light sleeper) and out of the blue I feel something stroking my big toenail as if a tiny finger is slowly sliding along the tip of my toenail back and fourth about four times as I lay there motionless. This is definitely some serious contact, I mean it's very gentle, but there is no doubt in my mind that something is making contact with my flesh and strangely enough, I'm not as scared as you would think... I wait to see what it's going to do next instead of doing what anyone would instinctively do like pull my feet under the blankets and have a look to see what's there. After it seemed to be finished with my big toenail I suddenly feel pressure on my pinky toe as if someone is gently squeezing it (two times).

Finally I pull my foot under, but I don't have the guts to look. I'm trying to tell myself that there is absolutely nothing it can be as I don't have any animals so what's the point in looking! I simply tried to fall asleep and that was that. Since then I always keep my feet under the covers, even if I'm hot.

I wonder if anyone here would have any idea of what this could be. I should tell you that a friend of mine a few years ago had her foot licked as she was sleeping over. Weird.

I'll be writing back with more!

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by mellybarr

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mellybarr, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
I too have one of those goofy toe tickles, it's like my nerves go haywire in my left middle two toes and it feels like a large spider is crawling on them! Drives me nuts! Too many years in pointy high heeled shoes lol!
Sounds like you have some serious activity around you! If someone licked my toes at night I think it would be through the roof, I can't stand that feeling anyway but to have a invisible being do it...Scream, scream, scream!
You want to make contact but do Mother-in-Law spirts lick toes? Maybe two entities in the home, maybe surround yourself with light for protection as posters here have suggested to others and then ask first for the beings in your home who do not love God to leave, then invite the remainder to talk to you.
Good luck!
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
how strange! Interesting story, a spirit with a foot fetish? I surpose it could happen but who knows?

Hope you get some results with your evp and video recording
Hope to hear more soon 😁
Carl
mellybarr (4 stories) (46 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
Thanks cosmogal926. I've toyed with the camera idea in regards to the lamp, but never though of epv in the bedroom... Great idea! I've got one in the office so I'll give it a whirl and let you know if I find anything.

Thanks again!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
Hey mellybarr, there are a few things you can do. One is to try an evp session. You'll need a recorder, any kind will do and just start asking questions around the house. If you don't wish to talk directly to it, you can just leave the recorder on a table or night stand for a few hours and see if you pick up anything. Another thing you can try is setting up a video camera at night. Good luck, and let us know if you come up with anything. 😊
mellybarr (4 stories) (46 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
Thanks for your comments guys. I've never had a spasm that precise before, actually I don't recall ever having one, but I am well open-minded to any possibilities. I am still afraid when I go to sleep as I always feel a strong presence to the right of my bed always in the same spot. I've also had things fall off my dresser and my guitar string strum while I was lying in bed awake. Usually I wake up to something loud, but have no idea if I dreamed the loud noise or if it was actually something in the room.

It's not only in my room though. The craziest thing is when my husband's nickle lamp inner lining falls to the floor out of the blue. We've heard the crash five times now and know something isn't right as this particular lining is really hard to get back in (tight). We've taped it on the last time with three pieces of scotch tape and BANG! We've glued it now and it seems to be holding up.

I don't get a bad feeling, but I have a sense that it's my husband's mother who died on his 13th birthday.

How do I make contact? Any ideas?

Thanks everyone!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
I have to agree with aiafaith. I've had some pretty trippy toe and foot spasms which had me CONVINCED that someone was playing with my toes. My fiance likes to do it to harass me so I've blamed him on occasion, only to find that he's nowhere near my feet. 😆 It's funny when you get a big toe spasm where your big toe just seems mad at the rest of them, like it's trying to go off on its own and join another foot's toe family.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
Hmmmm very interesting account. I was thinking the same as AF1 and going to say it was some kind of muscle spasm. Then I read that your friend claimed to have her foot licked and now I'm not so sure. I know you said that you don't have any animals, but maybe previous residents in your home did. It could be possible that one of those pets died and are still lingering around. You mentioned that you will be writing more, so I'm curious to see what other activity you are experiencing around the house. Thanks 😊
aiafaith1 (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
Please don't take this comment the wrong way. It could very possibly been a spasm. Also, when I'm in bed and trying to go to sleep, the same thing happens to me. I don't think this has anything to do with the paranormal. 😐

New comments for this story have been disabled