You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Red Eyes At The Stone

Real Ghost Stories

Red Eyes At The Stone

 

Me and my family live on a farm and we work hard to supply our needs. This farm of ours is kind of creepy. Some people say they have heard a baby crying and some say they have seen something blurry running to our waiting shed. Well I would like to share my experience and hope that you can help me.

Me and my uncle usually wake at 2:00 in the morning to check all our cattle because sometimes they wander off. One morning when my uncle and me went outside we heard a voice at the cage of our chicken. I thought it was my younger brother but when I finally got there no one was there I was afraid at that time. Then suddenly I felt a chill that scared me. My uncle also said he felt it too. When we got back to our house we saw red eyes at the stone it felt like my voice has been stolen because I couldn't shout then suddenly it disappeared.

Guys can you help me?

My brothers sometimes see those red eyes too. I'm starting to get worried to.

What kind of creature is that?

It has a very disgusting nails, and its full of hair and I think it has wings because when that creatures gone we suddenly heard wings flapping in the air. I'm hoping that this creature won't do anything harm to my family.

When we told this to our parents they didn't believe it even though my uncle also explained it to them.

Please help guys

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, argie777, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bettinawesome (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-16)
Is it a mananaggal? A bat like woman. You know mythological creature in the countryside of the Philippines.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
Wait...what? I think this story would be creepy if I understood it. At first you say you just saw red eyes. All you talked about is the red eyes. Then suddenly you have a description of some kind of creature? Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate you giving a description, most people who see demons or anything else remotely strange don't give an adequate description at all. I just don't understand the timeline, I suppose. Did you see the creature when you saw the red eyes at first? Did you see the entire creature afterward? Who saw the creature and when? When did you hear it fly off? I don't understand the connection here.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-02)
This sounds so much like the stories of aswangs I've heard. It might not be a bad idea to research those. They seem to be a demon breed of sorts indigenous to the Philippines. I'm disinclined to believe such creatures exist, but there sure have been a lot of sightings... Not really sure about anything these days!
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-30)
It could just be an animal. Although this story is creepy, it might not be paranormal, so don't freak. 😊
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-29)
I guess it depends on where you're living, but by your description, it sounds to me like you're dealing with a Chupacabra, which would explain why it was near the cage- because Chupacabra's are said to drain animals of their blood.
plmchl_san (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
whatever it was though, it sure was creepy.
If it were just a boar/cat/animal, id set up traps to scare it away.
If it were something else, maybe an aswang, I'd surround salt (as what everybody instructs). Or maybe, relocate?

Anybody help, why wouldn't they publish my story yet? I'm so excited to share my encounters here but they wobnt post my story! Boo! 😭
Fire_Fairy (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Its seems like its not a ghost... I think its a demon (a least chance) Or some creature... 😕
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
As plml_san said, it could be any number of things. Anything from a wild boar to a Cat. Or maybe like everyone else has said, a sort of Mothman. There are so many unknown things/creatures out in this world.
I hope you find the answers that you are looking for.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
plmchl_san (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
Hi argie777

Im from the philippines too. Let's first try to figure this out logically. Ok, it may be a wildboar (hair, flapping wings maybe the sound of bushes/leaves/grass), or a nocturnal bird or bat, or a dog or a cat. The red eyes may be attributed to tapetum lucidum (layer of tissue in the eyes that reflects visible light).
As for the cry of the baby it may be a cat in heat, or some animal. Kasi, if they are attacking your cattle, it could be the case.
Mothman tales are native to america, we have our aswangs, but hey, logic muna db? Or it could be rebels in infrared goggles?:) hahaha!
Sorry, but I don't think its supernatural. Which part of the philippines are you?
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
it sounds like the same type of sighting as moth man. I would google moth man and see if it sounds familiar. They say that he only appears when a disaster is about to occur. In my opinion those were all coincidences. I don't think he is a bad omen
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
Could be a Portal that open somewhere in your farm that how the demon/wings thing was out when you saw the red eyes and hairy with wing just a thought...
ICanHandleIt (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
Maybe its an angry dead witch, prosecutions were still held to people then. Well whatever it is, it has been there for a while. Another theory is that someone sealed a demon to the area, it must be trying to leave. Maybe it realizes that you are not its enemy, but with your brother's sitings, there is no telling. It would be smart to set up some barriers, at least faithful. The thing doesn't seem to be a demon because after all this time the barrier its in should've worn. I'm guessing a ghost, safely. Well if it makes contact with anyone, then you get out of the farm area. If it follows even then, then it only waited for someone for some reason. Sorry if I'm b***s***ing you, this is so uncertain to me.
Katomaru (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
Majority of the stories about demons in christianity involves red eyed sinners. In these stories the cry of the babie is used to lure people towards it where they will confront the demon. If those realy were wings you heard they might have been one of the fallen angels that followed the devil to heal. I don;t know much more about this stuff other than thier is a list of the differnt kinds of demons, you shuold research some of this stuff
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
Creepy! The voice you heard, what did it say or sound like? Did you shine the flash light at the creature, to see the hair, nails and eyes? How big was it, comparing it to a cat for example. Could have been a nocturnal animal with reflective eyes, a gecko, a large rat, a tarsier (although they don't reflect but they have long creepy fingers and huge round orange eyes) if you live on the right island.
Raccoons have scared the living daylights out of me before on my lawn at night, they reflect yellow, or white if they have cataracts. I wouldn't freak out until you have more definitive activity although I can understand how it would upset you.
Best Wishes
❤ ❤ ❤
JustinEckert (2 stories) (25 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
it sounds demonic. Demons can be any shape size or form. The demon is there and will be there unless you bless your farm this is the only way to get rid of the demon. A few words of advice though, do not use a ouijjji board to try to make contact that is very dangerous and 2 do not do the blessing yourself have a paranormal investigator or a priest do it. If you do it yourself you will only anger the demon and that will cause it to act violently.
snowhite (203 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
I'd say it is a demon but not a bird since from the way you wrote, it has both hair and wings, but a bird should have wings but not hair.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: