You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Haunted Bank Building 2

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Bank Building 2

 

I also had several friends come one night to record it. One of my friends had a camcorder. He had 2 batteries, one in the camcorder and the other in his pocket, both fully charged. The husband ghost did not like being teased, especially about his wife. I can't remember what my friend said, a reference to bedding his wife, the camcorder died. We did not record anything that night but some interesting things happened.

We were on the 18th floor going to the roof, when we could smell perfume. There were only 2 females, me and a friend. The other 3 were men. I don't wear perfume and neither does my female friend. The men did not wear cologne.

The male ghost was a pervert; he was flirting with my female friend, playing with her hair, playing with her items in her pockets, touching them in inappropriate places. He also did this to me and other co-workers at different times.

One time I was delivering the morning paper to a different floor, he was doing something in that office he did not want me to see. I weighed close to 300 lbs. At that time. As I went to open the doors, they flew back and knocked me several feet back. There were several floors you would hear typing on, papers shuffling, as if someone is straightening them and a female voice humming, and accompanied with her perfume. When you would look no one is there. This is the most memorable of it. I hope you enjoyed the story. I am merely telling the story. I do not want help with it or any mean comments. It is merely to tell you.

Other hauntings by mamachong

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mamachong, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Highnoon (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-08)
Hey mamachong,

My name is Ed -- I'm a writer working on a prospective new TV series called "Don't Turn Out The Light" (site: www.dtotl.com). This is a paranormal series, recreating real tales of peoples' encounters with the paranormal.

Currently we're compiling episodes for the series, with the aim of representing the most fascinating ghost stories around the world -- it's for that reason that I came across your spooky story.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in allowing, at least in part, those accounts recreated?

At this early stage, this would involve initiating contact only. Depending on your preference, it would mean me contacting you to further discuss what the show is about and how it would relate to your contribution.

I understand, given the unsettling nature of the subject matter, if recanting it may not be preferable - so please understand, the series will be in good taste, take the subject seriously, and will protect your personal details as you'd require.

Thanks again for your time - please email me at the contact details in my profile if you're interested (edjory [at] gmail.com).
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
When I first toured the building I had no idea of the story. When I entered the room that it supposed to happen, it was the coldest room of them all, on that entire floor, even though that whole floor was cold. The other thing was that I picked up the feelings of that room, sadness, anger, and the uneasieness from the murder. I don't know how to describe the feelings excatly. I just knew, but I did not know the full story until he told me. I did not know they were married or who excatly was killed. You know when someone is staring at you? You look up and their looking at you. The hairs stand on end, that sort of thing. I'm not explaining real well but it's the only way I can explain. I have two other stories to share that I believe are related, because they both happened with in a day or two of the recordings and my friends touring, I believe he followed me at home, which leads me to believe he was demonic. I will post them as soon as the page is open again.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
mamachong, both your narratives are quite interesting. As far as paranormal is concerned, it is my considered opinion, there is nothing no comment should be mean. Because each one will have his own experience and would like to explain it to others, if they want to share it. I have seen people, who are so very involved in paranormal but at the same time, in some places or time, would not feel anything unusual. But, still others would feel or see ghosts or spirits.

But, I would like to know as to how you have identified that the husband killed his wife and himself in a particular room. Is it because of any hunch or what? It seems that you do have extra sense to feel such happenings. But, do share your thoughts with us. In the present case, if the ghosts are not harmful, it is okay. However, if they turn to be malevolent, then you better take some precautionary measures.

In all, a good narrative and I enjoyed it.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
I was never angry, sometimes sudden sadness but that's it, sometimes scared
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
That would be hard to do, work a graveyard shift alone in a big building. Thanks for sharing the story! ❤
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
I'm looking forward to your other stories. Like you mention about the co - worker that quit, did you ever feel that kind of emotion in you? Like you were angry or mad but at the same time you know that those feelings are not yours?
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
To answer your question, I don't know how to answer the question. I have some other stories to post when I can, that I think is possibly related to this story but did not happened there, happened at home. I love this type of stuff. Even though it scared me at the same time I was very interested in ghosts and I seek this type of thing, (nothing physical of course). I am open minded about this but at the same time I am christian and I'm not sure if it is demonic or actual ghosts. There was co workers that thought he was angry and mean, but not her. One co worker thought the whole building felt angry and she felt the anger in her self, she quit soon after starting there. I think the female may be ghost and the male be demonic. I hope this answers your questions and I hope to be posting the other stories soon.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
Just a quick question. Did you, your friends, or your co - workers ever feel any of the two ghosts to be malevolent? Besides the incident you mentioned before, did it hurt you or your co - workers in any way? The incident you mentioned in your story must have been scary to been knocked back like that. It would have been scary for me at least knowing that I weighted that much at one time it would take a lot of force by someone living to knock me down. I hope you were okay after that incident (both physically, mentally, and emotionally).

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: