You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Reptilian Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

Reptilian Incubus

 

I was 17 at the time. My mom and dad were renting a 2 bedroom at the time. I remember being alone in the house one evening. My mom was gone all week long, as was the rest of the family. My dad was the only one staying in the house all week with me, but was at work so I was completely alone.

I was just starting to experiment with sex. It was the first time by myself. I was laying on my back, when all of a sudden I felt this hand going up my leg. I did not see it but I could feel it. What the hand felt like, to best describe it, was reptilian. I saw it in my mind, like a vision of it? What I saw was scales, green in color and looked like reptilian. The scales were big, reminded me of big sequins on a dress. This is the only way I can describe it. The only thing I saw was the hand up to the wrist. I immediately got freaked out and got out of the bed; I went to the living room and remained in there until my dad returned home.

The only person I have ever mentioned this to is my husband until now, now that I'm posting it here. At this time I had no idea what it was. I believe it to be possibly demonic. I have not had another experience like this one since, although I have seen, felt and heard ghosts, for most of my life. I have read on the internet of this type of thing but have not seen a story of a reptilian one as of yet.

Other hauntings by mamachong

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mamachong, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
it can be an incubus because incubus can take human form, demon form, animal form so it sounds like an incubus because they can take animal form I guess that the incubus liked reptilians if he choose to be in an reptilian form...
Denomic-tv (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
Unfriendly: What a race of lizards that lived long befor the humans not to be afensive or anything but that seems a little hard to believe can you send me some links to sites so I can try to believe in there exsitence please 😐 😕 🤔
Unfriendly (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
Human history is a lot older than most people can imagine. There are, or at least were, other intelligent species that inhabited this planet. The lizard race are currently referred to as "draconians", you'll find plenty of mention of them the more you study into spirituality. It's possible this petty demon of yours has been immitating them, perhaps trying to appear bigger and scarier than it really is. At the end of the day, it's basically just a lowly demon in drag, not a true draconian.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-20)
Yeah he's supportive. I didn't tell my parents but they would have been supportive about it too, I'm just more embarassed I guess. Although we've had some experiences as kids growing up we didn't have a whole lot of experiences but some. We have the 6th since thing sometimes.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-20)
I believe it was an incubus, I have had a few experiences simular but not reptillian.

I suppose they can appear in anyway they seem more comfortable with.
Has your husband been supportive with you?
I find its nice to get someone you can feel totally comfortable with talking to about thease things. I never had anyone when I was younger my mum thought (and still does) that I need mental help!

Thanks for posting!
xXelliemayXx ❤
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-19)
At this time there was a lot I did not know about sexual stuff. I thought there was something wrong with me, physically, for having a orgasim. How nieve I was then. So yeah it freaked me out, although I have ad many ghost encounters I did not get freaked out like this.
Deaths_Stolen_Angel (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-18)
I'm only 15, and I know what your talkin about. I believe somethin similar has happened to me. I just now found this site, so I'm going to post all my paranormal experiences soon. 😐

New comments for this story have been disabled