You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Demonic Dreams

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Dreams

 

I'm finally able to submit more of my stories. This story I believe is related to the haunted bank building. Read my previous story on the haunted bank building, this story happened in the same time that I was working there. I believe the ghost followed me home and I now believe the male was actually a demonic entity. I had no previous hauntings or demonic entities in my apartment until I invited my friends to tour the haunted bank building. This story happened the very next day. I guess you can say I opened the door for this entity to follow me; maybe I invited him, unintentionally.

In the apartment I lived in it was a loft apartment, the bedroom and bathroom was upstairs and the living room and the kitchen was sown stairs. I was off the day this happened and decided to take a nap. I was upstairs trying to fall asleep. I heard this voice from the closet say my name. The closet door was only open about an inch. His voice was computerized, deep, and definitely demonic. I ignored it, thinking that I was just hearing things. So I fell asleep. I always sleep on my stomach or side, never on my back. I feel like I can't breathe on my back.

So anyways I finally fall asleep and started to dream. I dreamed that I was on my back and this demonic man dragged me half way off the bed and started swinging me around in the room. He was hitting me against the walls, like I was a rag doll. I remember in my dream I got angry and started telling him to leave in the lord's name. When I woke up I was on my back with half my body off the bed. The closet door was all the way open. I remember what he looks like. He was skinny with black pants and a blue short sleeve shirt on. Average height with short black curly hair. He was a white man with freckles on his face. He looked just like a regular man, but his face had a demonic glow to him, this glow is the only way I could describe it.

After I woke up, I turned on every light in the apartment, put my dog on a leach, walked to walmart and called my husband to pick me up. I refused to go back to the apartment until he picked me up. We lived right behind walmart. I have had many demonic encounters, but one never this strong or powerful.

We had my friend stay the night. Her inhaler came up missing. We tore that apartment apart looking for it. We found her inhaler a few hours later on top of her blankets, in plain view, where we originally left it but where it turned up missing.

My tape recorder, recorded tapes came up missing, never to be found again.

Other hauntings by mamachong

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mamachong, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
Oh my goodness, this does sound scary. I wouldn't want to live in that apartment either. I agree with the other posters in this discussion. Your house, your rules, and this entity is NOT ALLOWED in your house.
I also agree with epic_fail, try and light candles and bless your house this way.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
I have one thing to add to geetha50 and bluiis97: until you can get your house blessed, and until you can get the psychic in to ask why it is there and what it wants (if you're going to do those things) it may help for the time being to burn some white sage and/or a white candle. If not for anything else, just for your own comfort. Both represent purity. Another thing you can do is to put a cross in your bedroom above your bed.

Geetha50and bluiis97 are right: this is YOUR home, not his. This is YOUR place, and you have the right to be comfortable in it.
bluiis97 (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
I agree with geetha50. You should get the house blessed because it is your house and you should feal safe in it. Although I think you should also get a physic because you can ask the ghost why it followed it and what it wants from you.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
My first thought that came to mind to bless the house to get the demon out your home. This is your place to feel safe. I think you unintentionally brought this one home and now it's trying to take advantage of this.

What did your husband and friend say about this incident?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: