You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Don't Get Involved with Ouija Boards

Real Ghost Stories

Don't Get Involved with Ouija Boards

 

This ghost story about the ouija board. It's very true! My friend Lyndsay came over to my house to play the ouija board with me, because you're not supposed to play alone! So she came over and we asked to talk to Heather Midsin. Heather Midsin was a girl that was into devil worshiping. She used to live on my road. She hung herself because she was in a cult. My neighbor heard that I was using a ouija board and warned me about it! I said "yeah right what could possibly happen", well I was in for a fright! Don't think I'm kidding around with you this is the truth!

So my friend was over and we got out the ouija board. Last time I used it my mom locked it up in the shed because she got so scared of what my neighbor said. We asked for Heather Midsin and it did nothing. We asked it again and again and again. After a while we finally got it to work. We asked why it wasn't talking at first and then it said that it got mad at me for locking it up in my shed. Then I said "it wasn't me it was my mom". Heather replied "I don't care, I hate you, I'm going to kill you and your friend". Then my friend and I got so scared. Heather told us to open the front door to get a surprise or die. We didn't open the front door because we were so scared. We asked her where she was and she said in my dog. We looked in my kitchen at my dog and my dog growled at us. Then the cabinet opened and we ran back to the ouija board.

Heather loved black magic. We asked her if she was good she said, "HELL NO". Then we got even more scared. She said she was a devil. She said that on March 7, she went inside of me to find out more about me. That day she was inside of me, she made me fall. It hurt so badly. She made me get in a lot of trouble. I should have never gotten involved with a devil! Now she won't ever leave me alone! I have to be careful! She possessed me once she can do it again!

NEVER GET YOURSELF INVOLVED WITH A OUIJA BOARD! PLEASE I'M TELLING YOU THIS SO YOU DON'T GET HURT! BE CAREFUL!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Leanna and Lyndsay, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-12)
I know my comment is VERY late but I have to say this

Kachiechan:Where in the world did you hear that if you are not in a biblical religion you cannot believe in the devil... I don't have a religion wasn't babtized nor am I christian or catholic or a hindu or anything else but I believe in God and the devil and feel that your statement was ludacris 😐
Shaw (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
thanks dear... I hope people will stop using that board. I hope someday you will get rid of her... Blessings to you.
Flamingo (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
If a demon is bothering you, just call on Jesus and ask to be saved. He promised to send the Holy Ghost to believers and no demon can occupy the body of a believer that has the Holy Spirit. And, yes, I once got hold of a Ouija board and my mother went ballistic and made me throw it away. I thank God for that to this day!
tjawilkins (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-10)
i highly doubt she hung her self purely because she was in a cult. And what's with everyone and devil worshiping? Just because they are goth or wierd everyone seems to instantly thing "oh devil worshiper".
Sweetz (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-14)
I believe this story because these boards are dangerous. Those boards open up doors to negative entities. If anybody decides to play with them they have to pray before hand to communicate with positive spirit only!
Brenna (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-24)
Personally, I think your dog was growling because Heather was in the room. Dogs have been known to see ghosts. I don't believe he was possesed in anyway.

Although, as for contacting Heather, I would have too. But after he said she hated me, I would've gone to "Goodbye". Because once a the spirit begins spelling things like that, you know you're not supposed to be talking to them.

Thank you for the warning, though.
Ninja-cHicK (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
damn. Freaky. Especially the dog part but I don't think that he was possessed I think that he just suspected something was wrong
TORRES9LFC (9 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
It comes back to you seven fold Naira. Great and scary story by the way but DONT MESS WITH QUIJA BOARDS!
rawriwantmycooki (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-29)
Shes just probley saying she got into you, But truly I doubt she did don't be afraid.
Jfreekao (3 stories) (50 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
Yes... This was definitely a bad choice. I, like whitebuffalo, can't accept this as absolute truth. Even if you did make contact, it was probably a demon who was pretending to be Heather. Another thing is that lots of high school students are RUMORED to be Satan-worshipers. She might've just been a weird kid. Of course, not trying to completely invalidate your story. I'm still agreeing that you made contact... Just not with the person you thought you were talking to. I've commented several times on Ouija board stories. Just tell it to go away firmly and unafraid.
lady_werecat (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-16)
just side note the jesus thing won't werk if you don't believe in him, every religion has a way of gettin rid of negitive spirits do what fits your own situation

Mews and blessings
Nikki1990 (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
That's horrible! How long has she been nnothering you? What does she do to you?
bluebelgianbeer (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
My mother, her siblings and my grandmother used a Ouija board infrequenty during the 60's. They ended up using it once to find a lost watch, and it worked. I used to have 2 Ouija boards in my closet as a child. We used one or the other infrequently as well for entertainment sometimes. But eventually, they both had to be removed and put in the shed out in the backyard because I was losing too much sleep due to waking up nearly every night and feeling, but never seeing, the most oppressive, hateful presence in my room. It felt like whatever it was would either pace at the foot of my bed just staring at me or would outright get centimeters away from my face. Sometimes it literally looked like my entire room got darker. Anyway I just wanted to say that in the case of this story, curiosity of the dark side is probably what drove these girls to try and contact the suicide. I can relate to that. I've never wanted to worship or support anything evil but have always been fascinated when hearing first-hand testimonials from black magic practitioners or people heavily involved in Satanism and the like. I think there is a curiosity to see if there are indeed any rules at all which these people live by or hold sacred or whether or not chaos reigns and anything goes. I don't think these girls reached the suicide. I do think it was demonic or perhaps some lower entity. One question though. It is often said in the comments posted regarding Ouija board experiences that these things should never be used by someone that is inexperienced. But, in order to become experienced you have to start out being inexperienced and work your way towards experienced. So where do you start? How do you start? Not wanting to do any of this myself mind you. Just curious.
sherryk (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-25)
Can anyone here explain why or more HOW Ouija boards work? I used one when I was young-who hasn't? Also played light as a feather stiff as a board and did the seance thing. Granted, I have experienced spirits and evil ones since childhood. Maybe this started it. But how is the Ouija board different than say crystals or divination tools to contact the dead? Why is the Ouija board so powerful. If anyone knows or has background on it, I would love to hear it. And yes, I believe they work and their EVIL.
hondawhitefox (5 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
I agree with Dan on this one. If you earnestly seek His help, Jesus will rid you of this demon.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-10)
I do appreciate the warning, I am just sorry you did not heed it yourselves before the NEED for a warning.
I am sorry, I am late to this page, and I am sorry that I can not seem to accept all of this tale as truth. I DO feel that something happened during this session, but I have a distinct feeling that you did not even make CONTACT with the young lady in which you believe you did.
I am concerned about your acceptance of her so readily. I am also concerned that you would chose HER to contact. My impression of this whole tale is that you chose her as her death was recent, and she was someone that you could "share an experience" with. Your age, your same situations at school, etc. But I am wondering about the devil worshiper part of her make up.
If she were truly into Satanic Worship, did you HONESTLY think that he may have given her the permission to travel back up into the level world to communicate with an old school chum? Or were you thinking more along the lines of "Let's see if this thing really works?" There is no way that I would (unprotected) make contact with some one who I KNEW to be a worshiper of an evil being.
Once the soul is in it's final resting place, wherever that may be, they are also ruled by the laws of their land. And some of the Rulers are not as understanding and lenient as others.
Just be careful when you set out to have fun. Fun can only be safe when others CAN NOT be harmed. I do not think I would like to tempt the fates to see what COULD happen, though.
Thank you.
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-01)
Dangerous games, I suggest you go to a house of worship and speak with a preist,deacon, to get some help and spirtiual guidance.
Dan (1 stories) (51 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
Jesus and love will get rid of demons. Shout "In the name of Jesus Christ I cast you out" Then the demon should go. Religion and love gets rid of them because they hate and want to cut lives shorter. So use love and Jesus. Religion always helps.

I hope this advice helps, thanks for sharing and good luck.
Stacers (2 stories) (17 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Demon binder give me whatever your on because I'd have to do ten just to keep up with your stupidity. Just From that Story I could tell the girl wasn't lying it was the full truth. Now I know your Bible says sinners go to eternal damnation but if you wake up and see what's right in front of you, you would see this:
Heather messed with black magic and sure that was stupid but while doing that whole selling her soul to the devil thing she was reserving power for her afterlife so that she could come back and torture all those who put her down and consequently in the end made her kill herself. And no I'm not on her side I'm just explaining what was probablyu going on in her little warped mind. Now by hanging herself she believed as a servant to the devil he would spare her and make sort like an evil demoness to altimately again torture her enemies who are still thriving on earth. That's the cold hard truth. And Leanna your right when you say don't mess with ouij boards they are nothing but bad news
Demonbinder (66 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-16)
Ouija boards are ALWAYS dangerous, there is nothing good about introducing a doorway to hell into your home.

I would also have you know that that is NOT your friend Heather. Heather is dead and cannot be reached/contacted, as she has been sent to her eternal destination for her life of sin with Satan. What you communed with is a demonic spirit, acting like Heather. They have no problem portraying loved ones, which is why the Bible calls them familiar spirits. They know everything and more about whoever you inquire of.
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-11)
maybe you can use some white magic a banishing spell, why did you call someone that worshiped the devil? You shouldn't do that! Because it will obviously be evil, you need help of someone, whatever religion you are, if youre chatlic you should go to your church preist, if youre wiccan find some high preistes that can do a banishing spell for you and clense the house
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-11)
maybe you can use some white magic a banishing spell, why did you call someone that worshiped the devil? You shouldn't do that! Because it will obviously be evil, you need help of someone, whatever religion you are, if youre chatlic you should go to your church preist, if youre wiccan find some high preistes that can do a banishing spell for you and clense the house
zahan456 (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-25)
scary pray to Jesus and he will hear you he listens in every prayer... Or call a priest 😨
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-22)
finally a story that listens to what I'm saying

really my gran played with one once... The glass actually flew off the table and hit and smashed against the wall!
ohh and I was there x x scary!
o.k not joking! Please believe me! 😨 😨 😢
GhostGal (6 stories) (104 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-18)
Scary... If she can still mess with you, get some ghost hunter's to get her away form you. Or she may NEVER leave you alone!

~Gejro (ps. NEVER burn a Ouija board! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!)
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-07)
I first thought ouija was fun the first couple of times using it. Until the other gals asked one gal to come by. Who just lost her brother "Ouija board in the basement". Then we must of open a portal to something that was just waiting to come out. I think they are just danger waiting to happen myself.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-17)
Hello Leanna and Lyndsay, While I don`t believe all the story, I do believe that something happened to scare the wax out of you two - GOOD! The Ouija Board is just one of many instruments used to communicate with the other side and none of them should be used by the inexperienced. You wouldn`t perform brain surgery on yourself would you? Of course not, it`s too dangerous plus you`re not qualified, same here.
With this said let me say that I did enjoy the story (although a bit embellished) and I hope you two have learned a valuable lesson. May God Bless the both of you.

FRAWIN ❤
Naira (19 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-17)
Hi. I agree with scarlettwitch. I don't plan on using an ouija board, not because you WILL bring evil, but because YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT you will bring forth. There are other ways of contacting with the spirit world, and there are ways of protecting yourselves. But you never know what you might find when you start to call. Of course, if you DO start, then don't call on something you know to be bad! That's just common sense! I mean, would you invite a serial killer to your home if he were alive? NO. Of course not. Then... WHY DO IT WHEN THEY'RE DEAD?!
Plus, it is awful to wish bad things on people. Do onto others, right? There are many beliefs in this world which state that "whatever you send forth will come back to you" (even three times... Is that wiccan?)
Blessed be.
Nai.
puppy_posses_me96 (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-04)
once you get possesed there is no turning back... The ghost learns all about you and can do every thing in its power to make your life miserable...(I know from experence)
ness (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-07)
In my opinion, ouija boards are only dangerous if you don't know what you are doing and don't protect yourself.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: