You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Shock Through My Body

Real Ghost Stories

Shock Through My Body

 

I've always known that there was something wrong going on inside my house, but I never knew if it was just my imagination, or if everything was true. That was until last week, when I got home from my vacation in South Carolina. It was a long drive, so when I finally got home with my sister, mom, and stepfather, I was exhausted. I went up to my room and immediately got a chill and felt like I was being watched. Looking around, I tried ignoring everything. I got into bed at around two twenty in the morning and fell asleep.

I woke up, feeling a shock through my body. I was still in bed and my arms were over my head. I kept trying to sleep, but suddenly I got the weirdest feeling that something was trying to get into my head. My brain felt like it got stabbed, it hurt really badly. I felt something talking to me in my head, it wasn't anything I've ever heard, it was screaming at me to get out. My eyes shot open and I felt a little tug on my arms, I closed my eyes, hoping that I was just feeling things. The tug turned into pulling, and I saw my bed was moving. I tried screaming, opening my mouth, but I couldn't, something was telling me not to scream. I felt a vibration on my arms and it slowly slipped down to the rest of my body. I looked down, seeing the sheets move. I froze. The vibrating disappeared and I could finally move. I freaked out and ran to my mother's room, wanting to tell her. In shock, I couldn't talk, and then I started crying so much and screaming. My mother took me into my room and I stopped at the door, falling to the ground and was hysterical crying. I couldn't go back into my room. She grabbed my arm and sat me on my bed, begging me to explain. Since I couldn't talk through the tears, she made me sleep in my sister's room, even though I couldn't sleep. It was around three o'clock in the morning and I still wasn't sleeping

The next morning, my sister asked me what happened, as I explained it to her, I almost started crying. She understood and knew I wasn't lying. Trying to explain what happened to my mother, she started laughing. She didn't believe me, I was furious at her.

She might not have believed me, but I know it happened, and I know I'll never forget that day.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xxmjcxx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

NpN4poisoN (2 stories) (36 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
Now that would have been one scary feeling and then obviously very annoying to be laughed at. I agree with [at] Mabs_Sith_Lord that your mum laughed in denial. Nobody would want to believe in these stories unless they have experienced the paranormal themselves. I would suggest you to keep faith as it has helped a lot of people and keep your sister informed if these activities continue to happen.

Take Care.
Madyrina (68 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
I'm so sorry that you were laughed at; just know that sometimes people laugh when they don't understand and/or too afraid to admit that the unexplained can be true. I hope that you don't have anymore experiences, but on the chance that you do, please come here, most of the posters are very understanding and sympathetic and knowledgable on this subject. ❤
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
PPS - apologies about my shocking spelling mistakes LOL! I'm typing from my mobile phone keyboard, hence the avalanche of spelling mistakes - and English was my favourite language at school! Ha ha!

Take care;)
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
I believe you.

It happens to a lot of people, myself incliuded. Its basically an entity/ spirit normally malevolent who tries to physically restarin you; I know the feeling; you cannot move, shout, you are paralyzed with fear. As to why it happens? There are lots of reasons, sometimes a spirit can attach itself to you from another place, or a spirit can live in your homw before you even moved in. In your case I think its. The latter i.e, a demon is in yourhome. If the feeling of being watch still persists, then try to contact a learned person or a priest to cleanse your home of the entity. It has no right to scare you, but unfortunatly, these being have a inbred grudge against humainty from the time of Adam.

This entity is very real indeed. Try to sleep on your right side, not sleep on your back facing up as it gives the entity more amunnition to attack you. Whenever I used to get these attacks I would read a prayer in Arabic (I am a Muslim - not religious, let's say a lapsed muslim!) and these attacks would stop straight away. The reason was the fact we knew through islamic teachings what this being was (a very powerful demon) and the prayers to halt its attack.

Remember, you are not alone. Put your faith in almighty God. And hopefully, that demonic ba*tard will leave you alone!

PS I think your mothers in denial becuase she might be afraid.

Take care

MABS SITH LORD
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
wow, that had to be life changing event. You said you have always known or felt something wrong in your home, do you think it was angry that you were away? I would see someone about cleansing this home.

Champion

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: