You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Demonic Apparition

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Apparition

 

When I was home with a friend I had only been in Tennessee for a month and I had been staying in a real old home. The rumor was that a old man had lived there and had killed himself over his one true love. People said that he would wreck your home late at night if you were awake. Me and Lori (my friend) were determined to find out if that was true. So we shut off all the lights and sat in the kitchen eating and watching telly.

While we were watching Most Haunted, we heard real scary voices coming into the kitchen. Lori of course was crying and was not a happy camper. She said she could see him and he was a hideous type of demonic creature. I thought she was playing a real sick joke. Then a picture of my mum fell. My mum died of cancer. Then we saw a demonic creature in the form of a devil. I got scared and everything started to come off shelves. Then he disappeared and we knew that he would stop. Everything fell and all was calm. After picking it all up we went into her house. We didn't see no one. So I never stay up past 11:00.

It was just so scary. Could anyone help me with this. This is the first time I have experienced this. I need help. If you know what that could be, please tell me.

Other hauntings by aleycat1090

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aleycat1090, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dragon35 (18 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-05)
The rumor was that a old man had lived there and had killed himself over his one true love. There is the first clue to what is going on.
If you studdy japanese hountings you will find out that the last feling of a person that kill them self over it stays in the house. I will believe that that feeling whas depresion but that will not couse houtings of your home...
It will couse darkness and cold in your case I think it is a multi hounting tings faling down or moving could only be done by a poltergaist or a demon and the figure you saw whas apperently not from a human as I understand if it is what I think it is I don't think that a blessing is what you need but first I need to now somthing how did the figure look like I need as meny details as possibol to help you
Ciam14 (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
Try to read something out of the bible for this or perhapes try burning some sagegreas I think its called I'm not entirely sure though aslo try to ahve a priest come in that might take care of the problem.

Good luck.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-25)
Wow.

You could certainly try a blessing on the home. Place a cross (at least one) in each of the rooms. Pray. Pray out loud and et this 'entity' know it is not welcome in the home in the name of the Lord.

It is curious how there are not any occurances if you are asleep befre the hour and how there are not experiences at other times.

God Bless!
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
Dear aleycat1090,

The house could be haunted with residual energy imprints left over by the previous owner or owners. Some of the the events may be instant replays of daily household events that have left an energy rut. The dark entity or entities come to all human beings to try and create fear and gain access into human beings lives in order to feed off their life energy and to influence humans in a negative way. It is just a form of control and enslaving another's spirit. As for the physical throwing of things off a shelf that could be a poltergeist, a playful to perhaps even mean ghost or spirit that likes attention and feeds generally on young teenage energy and mostly connected to adolescent females. It could be that you may be a part of the experience or that you are causing all of it. It is up to you to decide and research how you wish to deal with this and how you resolve it, since it is also your interpretation that must first be the starting point. Everything begins and ends with you, your interpretation, your perception and your sense to empower yourself enough to take responsibility to truly find resolve if that is what you wish.

Start by looking on this site in the articles and comment section, as well as doing your own research, and actually trying things to see if they work or not, all being dependent on your level of fears, knowledge, belief system and your total perception.

Best Wishes on your journey to learn about you and why? --Abby
TheGhostGuy (8 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
I don't think it is a demon, but a poltergeist. They will do anything to make you angry. I heard in a ghost hunter book that they even throw TVs! I would try an excorsism.
jason_hawes (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
the things flying off shelves, metal things could be a possibility of electromagnetic feilds meeting with the same values (negative to negative or positive to positive) thus creating a force that will knock things off shelves or move things. But I o not doubt your claims because the electromagnetic force theory corresponds only to things that are metal or contain metal
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
Maybe this eninty showed up as one of your fears. They do that sometimes so they can feed off you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
I have a real hard time with this one but considering aleycat1090 seems to be a serious member on this site, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, however, I wouldn't be surprised if other users were pretty skeptical as well 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: