You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Nightmare Inside Of A Nightmare

Real Ghost Stories

Nightmare Inside Of A Nightmare

 

This happened when I was about 14yrs old I'm 17 now. I had some very strange paranormal things happening to me and it kind of scared me, so I started sleeping on my couch in the living room.

Well, it was a school night and the next day I wanted to curl my hair for school. My curling iron was in my room. I went to bed that night and about maybe and hour I was asleep. I woke up (not really but this was in my dream), I went into my bedroom and there was a little girl the age of about 7 standing on my bed. She asked me to play with her. I said no and ran out and slammed my door.

After that I woke up again (I thought I was fully awake) so I went back to my room to get my curling iron and the little girl was on my bed again and she asked me do you want to play? I said no again and tried to slam the door but she grabbed me and pulled me down and started to scratch me and hit me screaming play with me play with me!

Then finally I woke up and I woke up crying and I had scratches down my arms and a little girls hand prints around my wrist. I showed my mom and we moved out of the house,

In that house I also had a dream about a little boy named Michael; 8yrs old, blonde hair, blue eyes. In my dream he showed me were he was murdered at in the woods behind my house. He was missing for 5 years before I had that dream. I made an anonymous phone call on a payphone to the cops told them I think there are body remains in the woods and gave them the exact location. Comes to find out that little boy was true.

I tried to change rooms in the house one night and I got such a bad headache because I heard sooo many voices in my head. Then that night I woke up to three black figures standing over me... Creepy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, holyshitimscared01, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-03)
Like DeviousAngel and the other posters here are trying to understand you more. The people who say that your story is fake are saying that because of the lack of information you provided. In your post, you said that you are not a great writer. Many people are not big writers or journalists (but there are a few). But a good writer or not, you have now provided us with enough information and the lack information has everyone on a limb.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-02)
You were sent to a mental hospital BECAUSE of your experiences, or was there something more at play in your life? I hope you will clarify... I am really trying to understand this better.
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-02)
Completely agree with D/A. It was a murder, the police would want to know who had called them, you lived near the woods and they'd assume that who called might live near the woods, and most likely you'd become a suspect. I don't mean to offend you but there's something not right about your story and to tell the truth I feel a little bad about it. I'm with AngelRae and maybe I feel this way because the story is lacking details.
believer008 (4 stories) (7 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-02)
I've had these nightmares within nightmares thing quite a bit too! So glad I'm not the only one... But sorry for the troubles it's caused you... Glad you've learnt to live with your gift.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-02)
"I showed my mom and we moved out of the house"
as if "just moving" is an easy option. I find it hard to believe a parent would just pick up and move after their teen had a nightmare and some scratches. Physically, it would be very difficult for a young child to leave bruising the size of their hand-- assuming the incident was paranormal, I suppose anything is possible. You making an annonymous call to report a body that was later found? I don't buy it for one second-- sorry.
JimD (431 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-01)
You know what - I feel sort of guilty, like suppose she's being completely truthful and I blew it off, soooo if it's all true, the three dark figures are tell tale demonic, along with the voices and psychological warfare. My stock counsel to begin to fight back is, as always, Catholic Holy water and calling upon Jesus and Mary. Her name (Mary) is actually feared by many of them above all other names, even St. Michael the Archangel. Email me, if you feel comfortable. Best. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
JimD (431 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-01)
Well, that sounds either totally demonic or totally made up. I can be a sucker, but this one sounds too textbookish - even for me, and that says a lot 😁
GhostGirl7 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-01)
im guessing you have some kind of gift because, if the remains were really found there then they would contact you for that reason
SoulSeeker (4 stories) (15 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-01)
Not to say anyone is wrong or right here but my advice would be to better learn to control the fear than to block out your gift. Your gift can come in handy one day like it did for the little boy. There's a very true saying, "Use it or lose it."

Fear leaves people scatter-brained and no good ever comes from it. Controlling your fear doesn't necessarily mean not to be scared but means not to let it control you. Understand your cautions and make wise decisions.

Fear can be a negative energy that your body emits and it can fuel or feed those spirits that may be negative. Starve them of their energy by producing more positive energy than negative. Just like how we need food to fuel our bodies, spirits need to get their energy the only way they can to fuel their bodies. There are positive spirits around and they will be willing to help you or protect you. Help them fight and overcome negative spirits by strengthening the positive spirits with positive energy and at the same time you will weaken the negative spirits.
holyshitimscared01 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
for the people who believe my story thanks and well to the people that don't there is more to the story but I'm not the best writer. And yes me and my mother moved out like that because after that I was sent to a mental hospital my counselor sent me to. Peace river. And the cops may have traced it and found all the details like I said it was an anonymous phone call. Maybe I do have a gift I haven't had anything happen to me lately.
I think it is because I blocked things out. The house I live in now is haunted by a girl named tiffany she died in a car accident she walks around my house all the time but it doesn't bother me because she don't talk to me she minds her own buisness as well as I do. But thanks for your comments:)
AngelRae (1 stories) (2 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
This story seems...um...well, fabricated. Maybe it seems that way because you didn't put that much detail into it. Can you give the name of the little boy who was found? This stuff is interesting if it really is authentic. 😊
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
Um...I would think that if the police found a body in the woods, they would be tracking down the source of that anonymous phone call. You had a scary experience so you and your mom moved out just like that? I think there is either more to this story, or it is exactly that... A story. I am surprised your username was approved, by the way.
Mercury93 (5 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
i actually have same dreams like that. But the little boy I have dreams about is stuck in my house and I don't know how to get him out.

The dark figures! Very Creepy! 😨
shahzeb (6 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
this story is a little hard to believe. No offence though!
Indigo (263 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
It sounds as if you are like many of us that have been given "gifts" of vision. Sometimes, the gifts seem more like a curse, andcan leave you exhausted from visitation. My advice to you, provided your stories are real (not calling you a liar by any means here) is to learn to control it and shut it off or on when possible. Learning to "shut off" was the most important for me, and probably will be for you as well. I recommend learning it while you are still young.

As for your screen name...lol!
Learn to control your fear also. If you've not noticed... Fear doesn't kill you, and neither have your "visitors". They merely wanted something and knew you could see them.
Hades666 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
Your story is quite interesting, and I'm happy to know that you were able to help that little boy who had been murdered. Maybe your gifted, that's why your able to experience supernatural things. 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: