You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Whenever I'm Alone

Real Ghost Stories

Whenever I'm Alone

 

It took me a long time to consider writing this, because people say I'm crazy, and it's impossible to happen.

One night I was home alone. I was on skype with my best guy friend. It was 11 p.m and I'm always too scared to go upstairs alone. Yes, I'm almost 18, but I'm so scared of my parents room, which I have to walk by every time I go upstairs. I always feel watched, and I see some guy standing there. I also see a male standing in the back yard sometimes, but never told my parents of any of this. Btw, my sister was at the soccerclub. She always stays there on friday after training. I went home because I was feeling sick.

But anyways, when I was talking to my friend, the doorbell rang. Usually some guy from the soccerclub visits so late, to discuss some things with my dad, which is the chairman of the club. To make sure, I peeked through the window to make sure it was someone I knew (I know everyone from the club). There was no one standing there! Because it's a wireless doorbell, it could be from someone else in my street.

My friend laughed, and we started talking again. The doorbell rang again. I peeked through the window again, but nobody there. I thought it could've been those annoying kids that live a little bit further in my street. I kept watching, and it rang again. There was seriously nobody there. It kept on ringing, slightly faster and faster, and I thought that maybe it could be the system that was freaking out, so I took out the batteries. But it didn't stop!

So I asked my friend how to solve it, since he really knows much about technology. He didn't understand either. I tried everything to make it stop, but nothing happend. At the same time, my tv started to act weird too.

All of a sudden, my friend kept looking behind the window that was behind me. "What's wrong" I asked him. "There is some dude standing in front of your back door" he said quite serious. I laughed at him, there wasn't anybody there. He said it was, and he made a printscreen of it. There really was someone, and I was amazed. Is it even possible?

Anyways, my sister came home around 1:30. When she opened the door, the ringing stopped, and everything went back to normal. I decided to go to sleep, my sister went together with me upstairs. I went to bed, and closed my eyes. I heard footsteps, I thought they were of my mom or dad. I didn't really care. I fell asleep, and when I woke up, I saw a black shadow standing over me. It grabbed my throat and tried to choke me. It lasted a few seconds, then it disappeared. I don't know if this was just a dream, or reality.

There are some other things that happened around my house like this. What should I do about the ghosts? One of them (the one standing outside) sometimes follows me everywhere I go. With carnaval (a tradition in some regions in the south) that ghost followed me everywhere.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aishitaerux, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

aishitaerux (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
[at] DARKNESS I really want to develop it, although it scares the shiat out of me, I would like to do it. My friend won't help me develop it. He thinks it dangerous or so what.
Maybe he made the photo up, I don't know. He's quite good with computers. If he did, I won't talk to him again. He knows I take this really serious. I deleted to photo right after he sended it, my parents check my laptop every day on what I do, so I usually save nothing on it.
Maybe the tv was just a coincidence, but it doesn't change mutch. But it surely was a bad time to act strange.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
aishiataerux: You mention that you really want to develop and open yourself up to the spiritual realm but you hint on that you are frightened and do not like there presence. I think you have to choose what course of action you really want to take!

Can you post the picture of the print screen at all? Sorry but I am a little iffy on this one, I'm not saying your lying but a lot of the things you have explained can be debunked. Look forward to your response.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
badtoby (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
You seem a lot braver than I am. The situations I have with spirits usually end with me screaming and running away. I have had some of the experiances you have had, such as the inability to move when an entity is around. I have to agree with Hiy_hayz, that is exactly how I dealt with my problem.
nikkstone (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
I'm scared of my parent's bedroom too 😨. This is really interesting because I feel like I'm being watched all the time practically mostly when I'm alone... Or is that being lonley?haha
yamazaki (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
Interesting story, and sounds like it would have naturally freaked you out. I hope you can find a way to get it sorted out. Do you happen to have the print-screen that your friend had? Perhaps you can use any of the man's features in the image to research if it's a past resident, etc. I'm sure a lot of people on here would be interested in seeing the picture also.
I hope things getting better for you soon.
aishitaerux (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
I was really awake when it happend. I could not move my body, and saw a face looking at me. It had dark eyes, and a evil smile on his face. I closed my eyes, and hoped it will go away.

[at] Nysa I couldn't see a thing actually, I only see him when I'm actually outside. My friend has the ability to see ghosts too, but it's stronger as mine. I would really like to develop mine also.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
I am little confused about the guy in front of your back door. Are you saying that he could only be seen by your webcam? When you looked he was not visible?
aiafaith1 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
Woah, um okay.

At first I thought the doorbell was some kids pranking. Apparently not, because even after you took the batteries out, it kept going.

I can't believe your guy friend actually saw something- and over Skype. That's amazing.

Now, about the black thing trying to choke you... Are you sure it just wasn't a dream? Did you actually feel something grab your throat? If not, then it probably was a dream.

I agree with hiya_hayz. Do something about it. Call in paranormal investigators or something. Or remove the spirits from your home yourself. What you can do is say a prayer out loud, and tell this thing it HAS to leave. You give it no choice. It WILL listen to you, because YOU have power over it. If this still doesn't work, it might be time to tell your parents.

Hope this helps.

AF1 ❤
aishitaerux (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
I already tried, but somehow it only stops for a day, and comes back again. My parents don't know about the things that happend, and I don't want to tell them either.
hiya_hayz (5 stories) (66 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
With most hauntings all you have to do is be polite but firm. Tell whatever/whoever it is to stop following you and to stop bothering you. I personally have a three strike rule, if I have tried this three times then I move to the next step. You can find ways to cleanse your home and self online. Goolge it to find one that suits your religous beliefs. After that if it doesn't stop contact your religgious leader (such as a priest) to go through and try and get rid of anything in there. I am fairly certain that all it will take is you showing it that your boss. Just remember polite, but firm.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: