You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: First Move And Footsteps

Real Ghost Stories

First Move And Footsteps

 

I have a couple of things to tell you about.

1. It was somewhere in 2007-2008 when my family moved to a new house. It is the house we currently live in now. The house belonged to my father's friend's brother who had a heart attack, fell down the stairs to the upper floor and died. I don't really remember when, but I think it was at least the first year here. Me and my two brothers and my sister shared a room, it is quite a big room. I was asleep and dreaming that I was upstairs, when in my dream I saw a floating sweater. Of course I was scared so I ran down the stairs, but halfway down I fell and the floor hit my chest, it hurt like hell.

2. One other night I was in my bed and going to sleep when (at least it felt like it, I had my eyes closed) the whole bed started to shake and (the end of my bed where my feet where was to the wall) it felt like someone was slowly dragging me into the wall, but I couldn't feel any hands grabbing my ankles. I suddenly opened my eyes and I was in bed again.

3. My father and brother have heard footsteps in the stairs and I always fell a little discomfort walking in the stairs at night, it just fell strange.

4. My siblings and I changed room with my parents and at first it was all good, but then I started to get sleep paralysis. At first it was normal sleep paralysis, but then it started to feel like someone was poking me in the side and touching me. After that I started to feel like someone had their hands by my feet and puching down the bed one hand after another and one morning when I got sleep paralysis it felt like the ghost, spirit, whatever was crawling up in my bed and slowly crawling towards my head. I could feel the bed being pushed down by hands and knees. It stayed there still over me for a while and then slowly crawled back to the end of my bed. It scared the shiat out of me. My dad had sleep paralysis when he was younger and he saw three hooded men (I think, something like that) approaching his bed. After that I can't sleep in my bed, not even in that room, it just feel so wierd/strange I can't really explain it, I just don't like it.

5. This last thing was a couple months ago in 2011 when I went back to school. I go what is called the media program in what is called gymnasium (after ninth grade) in Sweden. My teacher let me in to the "moving picture" room (movies) so I could work on my project. I was alone and no one entered the room the whole time. I had earphones plugged in and was listening to ambient sounds including footsteps. When I took out the earphones out of my ears and had shut down the software I was using and suddenly I heard footsteps, I was all alone, it is a big room, maybe I was just imagining it, but I clearly heard the footsteps.

6. I have always seen like black shadows flying quickly sometimes, but I only see them for less than a second, but maybe everybody can see them, it maybe is just something in the eye or something. These things is creeping me out (well, not the shadows), my dad says that maybe I'm impressionable to these kind of things, I don't know. Thanks for reading, and sorry if my grammar is bad etc. I couldn't find another word than impressionable for the swedish word (lättpåverkad)

Other hauntings by my_favorite_number

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, my_favorite_number, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ambydude (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-09)
maybe the ghost is trying to tell you something so don't get creeped out it might be your fathers friends brother trying to tell you something, it has happened to me before and it was my grandad telling my mum something so stay strong and try and work out what its saying 😊

Thanks

Ambydude
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-10)
Sensitive is the word most often used, but impressionable is accurate. It sounds like most of what you are experiencing are normal sleep disruptions. Some people believe they can have a supernatural cause, I disagree. In your case I believe they are probably caused by your sense of unease particularly in your bedroom. The footsteps, glimpses of shadows & discomfort may indicate a kind of haunting & thus your sleep issues would be indirectly caused by the paranormal. It is difficult to be sure if you are experiencing a haunting or something else, but if you are uncomfortable you could use one of the techniques for protecting yourself & your home from the supernatural.
my_favorite_number (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-10)
I found another word for impressionable (the swedish word anyway), the word is sensitive.
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
Why did you and your parents changed rooms? Haven't something happened to your parents also in their room?
It sounds to me like that dead uncle of yours doesn't know his dead, and he is getting frustrated. Get someone who can assist him to the after life. He don't like it that someone is sleeping in his room perhaps. Maybe he want to go to sleep, but you are lying on his place. This sounds funny perhaps, but it happened to my grandmother. Her friend's husband appeared to her and told her she is sleeping in his bed!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: