I have a couple of things to tell you about.
1. It was somewhere in 2007-2008 when my family moved to a new house. It is the house we currently live in now. The house belonged to my father's friend's brother who had a heart attack, fell down the stairs to the upper floor and died. I don't really remember when, but I think it was at least the first year here. Me and my two brothers and my sister shared a room, it is quite a big room. I was asleep and dreaming that I was upstairs, when in my dream I saw a floating sweater. Of course I was scared so I ran down the stairs, but halfway down I fell and the floor hit my chest, it hurt like hell.
2. One other night I was in my bed and going to sleep when (at least it felt like it, I had my eyes closed) the whole bed started to shake and (the end of my bed where my feet where was to the wall) it felt like someone was slowly dragging me into the wall, but I couldn't feel any hands grabbing my ankles. I suddenly opened my eyes and I was in bed again.
3. My father and brother have heard footsteps in the stairs and I always fell a little discomfort walking in the stairs at night, it just fell strange.
4. My siblings and I changed room with my parents and at first it was all good, but then I started to get sleep paralysis. At first it was normal sleep paralysis, but then it started to feel like someone was poking me in the side and touching me. After that I started to feel like someone had their hands by my feet and puching down the bed one hand after another and one morning when I got sleep paralysis it felt like the ghost, spirit, whatever was crawling up in my bed and slowly crawling towards my head. I could feel the bed being pushed down by hands and knees. It stayed there still over me for a while and then slowly crawled back to the end of my bed. It scared the shiat out of me. My dad had sleep paralysis when he was younger and he saw three hooded men (I think, something like that) approaching his bed. After that I can't sleep in my bed, not even in that room, it just feel so wierd/strange I can't really explain it, I just don't like it.
5. This last thing was a couple months ago in 2011 when I went back to school. I go what is called the media program in what is called gymnasium (after ninth grade) in Sweden. My teacher let me in to the "moving picture" room (movies) so I could work on my project. I was alone and no one entered the room the whole time. I had earphones plugged in and was listening to ambient sounds including footsteps. When I took out the earphones out of my ears and had shut down the software I was using and suddenly I heard footsteps, I was all alone, it is a big room, maybe I was just imagining it, but I clearly heard the footsteps.
6. I have always seen like black shadows flying quickly sometimes, but I only see them for less than a second, but maybe everybody can see them, it maybe is just something in the eye or something. These things is creeping me out (well, not the shadows), my dad says that maybe I'm impressionable to these kind of things, I don't know. Thanks for reading, and sorry if my grammar is bad etc. I couldn't find another word than impressionable for the swedish word (lättpåverkad)