You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Very Strong Sixth Sense?

Real Ghost Stories

Very Strong Sixth Sense?

 

I'm an 18 year old girl, ever since I was a kid I've had weird things happen to me, my grand father passed away in 1992 and I was born a year later, my grandmom had used an ouijja board to communicate with him and he said he would come back to the earth through me, like a reincarnation or something. When I turned 13 I would get these weird dreams, not regularly but once in a blue moon, I would see an ambulance in my dream, and then someone from my neighborhood would pass away. I felt guilty but people were like "its not your fault you're not killing them you know. Maybe you have a strong sixth sense or something."

Sometimes I've seen things pass from the corner of the eye around me whether it be inside my house or if I'm alone somewhere. Once when I was sleeping I heard this lady call out to me, I was in that half asleep half awake state and I wasn't dreaming. She said my name thrice and this happened in my own very house. Of course my parents said I as dreaming and that I imagined it. My grandmom's brother was very sick since a month and he was on the ventilator, he passed away at 2 in the morning according to his family around the same time when I was asleep I got a dream that he died and at 5 they called my mom to tell them that he died. I was so freaked out. Can someone shed some light on this? I'd be really glad:)

This has been happening for a pretty long time, also I've noticed I always get up at around 3 in the night. Nothing happens to me, no sleep paralysis or anything that sort but I always wake up around that time. I was watching the Exorcism of Emily Rose and they said that that hour is usually the Devils Hour or something of that sort. Is this linked to my dreams as well? I've not seen a concrete spirit but sometimes at night I get weird feelings like something's watching me and stuff... That's all nothing exciting but I just wanted to share my experience.

Other hauntings by Mac_Barbie93

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mac_Barbie93, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JMHALO (1 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-01-29)
Its not the Ouija Board. Its your bloodline. Someone in your family contains mastery of the dark arts. It means that someone in your family or multiple people are witches or warlocks. Yes they exist. You just don't know how to control your powers, so they are controlled through your state of unconsciousness, where you do not have any memory of. Relax your body, know your body, and use those powers correctly. Those shadows are demons sent by the devil to claim you onto his side, which I don't know why it will do such a thing. And your not seeing those spirits because your sense is still developing. Maybe if you find the right mentor to help you, you will have the power to control your abilities. Find help.
MasamuneX91 (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
but opposed to what RedWolf said on how to get rid of it, YOU SHOULD NEVER BURN IT, break it into multiple pieces and bury it in the backyard, that is the only way to properly shut its power down and stop this
MasamuneX91 (4 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
like RedWolf said, your grandmother made a big mistake, it is most likely not your grandpa that is in you, most likely it is a demon causing you to see things he is doing
Mac_Barbie93 (6 stories) (42 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-10)
zelda124: Oh:) I'm glad I am not alone lol

GemIsObsessedWithGhostsLol: haha yeah I saw that in the exorcism of emily rose too;)
GemIsObsessedWithGhostsLol (10 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-17)
3 in the morning is when the veil between the living and dead is the thinnest. Hope that helps (;
❤ Gem
zelda124 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-17)
i have a friend with the same thing we both love talking about our crazy incounters 😊
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
First of all I have to warn all of you about the ouija board. It is NOT a toy do Not play with it.
When I was in my late teens my mother got one. The way we used it was I was the only one who had my fingers on the paget and the questions were written on a piece of paper that I could not see and I answered the questions.
One of my friends mother died and a few days after the funeral another friend came over and she wanted to use the ouija board. As usual I was the only one who had my fingers on the paget and did not know what the questions were until I answered the question. The first question was are there any spirits present. The next thing I spelled out was Doris. I asked my friend if she knew anybody by the name of Doris and she told me it was our friends mother. Of course she blabbed to our friend and she called me all mad and insisted that I bring the board over. I brought it to the blabbermouths house and I told my grieving friend I did not want her to put her hands on the paget or ask a question out loud. The answer to her question was Doris. My friend got real mad and was going to walk away but the board kept going and I yelled at her to stay. The board said I'll always watch over you and your sister.
Another time my friends boyfriends friend wanted to ask a question. The boyfriend put his fingers on the paget so I told him to take them off. I told his friend to ask his question but not tell me what it was. I spelled out knee operation. I had no knowledge he had a knee problem. The guy got all upset. It turned out that he found out a few days later he DID need knee surgery. After the surgery he had to be put in a psychiatric ward for a few weeks. When he got out my idiot friend suggested that she would call me to celebrate his home coming. I was not there but according to my friend and her boyfriend they said his friend was freaking out and telling them to keep that witch (me) away from him. He got so freaked out that he had to go back to the psych ward for another week. That is when I stopped using the ouija board. Another warning is when you play with the board you don't know what you are inviting in. I already was living in a haunted house so my mother didn't worry about it but one day she got a bad feeling off of it and threw it out. FYI this is NOT the way to get rid of a ouija board. The best way to get rid of it is to burn it and put the cold ashes in a garbage bag and if you can sprinkle holy water on it.
Mac_Barbie93 (6 stories) (42 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
sunset_savage: Hmm yeah about the 3 am thing I notice that most of the time whenever I wake up its to use the washroom and I think that's how my daily cycle goes so I wouldn't freak about that. Yeah my maternal grandmom did tell me that my mom's brother who passed away would get these dreams too, but he could also see who would pass away and I don't see that I just see an ambulance and someone dies later. Thanks for helping

Javelina: Hmm yeah. Exactly my point! I don't get how it is useful cause all I can see is misery and it doesn't make me happy that I have to know about someone passing away. But yeah like you said I think it is a 'gift' and maybe I have it for a reason, maybe to help others or something, in the future, only time will tell. Initially I would feel guilty about it but now I've learnt to accept it and I'm pretty comfortable with it. I read on the net too that most people come to know about their psychic abilities when they attain puberty. Thanks so much

Nysa: Hmm yes. Like I said, in my dreams I cannot see who is going to die, only once or twice has it happened that I saw two of my relatives die or else I just see an ambulance and someone in my neighborhood passes away, I had this experience once which I will write about later in detail where my aunt in India who was in a state of coma could communicate with me I could feel her presence around me and she was alive then, she wasn't dead, But I heard her voice when I was parking my car and my windows were rolled up and my mp3 player and my radio was off too so there were no sounds or voices that I would have mistaken as hers also I hadn't met her since 7 years or so and she'd told my parents to get me to meet her when they'd visited her but since I had my tests I couldn't make it.

Thanks everyone. More experiences that I will write about. 😊 ❤
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Some people believe that psychic ability emerges at puberty. I believe that the vast majority of dreams have no source but our own subconscious & most "psychic" dreams are just the result of things we did not notice that we noticed. However since your dreams seem to be related to people you are not close with, I am assuming you are not in close personal relationships with many of your neighbors, I think you have some psychic ability that is communicated to you through your subconscious. I think you would benefit from creating a dream diary. Don't worry about waking at 3am I am sure it is just part of your normal sleep cycle & there is nothing "evil" about your ability. As for the thing about your grandfather, you might get some insight by reading up on reincarnation & particularly about those who have been identified as reincarnated souls (this is common in Buddhist Lamas).
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Mac_Barbie93,
You're right, those were not coincidences. Some psychic gifts can seem a burden at those times, no? One of my older sisters has the same gift. And it seems no matter how many times it happens, she is still surprised when it comes true. Like you, it can occur at a time that even a warning from you couldn't have stopped their eventual fate from coming to fruition. She gets upset over it also, wondering what good it is to know it will happen but not be able to stop it.
My thought about that is perhaps you are receiving these now and then for sometime in the future that you may be destined to help someone. And these are just getting you used to the fact that they do come true, without question and, like I said, the time may come when you act upon the dream as soon as you wake from it and things get put into motion that keep it from coming true.
Those are just my thoughts on it. Who knows what the real purpose is. But I have to believe there is reason for it, don't you agree?
Thank you for sharing.

Jav 😊
sunset_savage (17 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Waking up at 3am is not significant, 3am is just a modern superstition. If there is a devil he has no need of a specific hour to do his thing, and it's always 3am somewhere. Times and time zones wouldn't mean anything to the devil, time is only relevant to humans.
Psychic gifts, such as the premonitions you describe, seem to run in families. Do any of your relatives have this ability? If so, maybe you could get some advice on the subject from a source that you know and trust.
Mac_Barbie93 (6 stories) (42 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Argette: Thank you so much! This is the first time I've posted on this site, I've had many paranormal experiences which I will be writing about too:)

Bluerose19: Yeah about the re incarnation thing I don't really know cause I wasn't there then my grandmom told me about it. Also about the dreams that I get I don't think its a co incidence as whenever I get those dreams someone always passes away its happened so many times I've lost count but thank you for commenting and helping out:)

Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
I do believe in the 'reincarnation' thing. And I have also heard that the last words spoken by a person who is about to die-does come true (spoken by your grandpa that he will reincarnate as you). About you seeing/sensing 'something' or 'someone' does happen to many people as I have come read in this site, so I thing there's nothing for you to worry about it. If there are those 'things' actually present, you will definitely see/sense them. And thirdly, about your dream, it sounds more like a 'coincidence' to me than anything else. Once I saw my school's maths teacher in my dream- after 15 years of finishing school, not having any touch with him all those years. That very next day, I came to know that he's dead!

But yeah,, Do take care of yourself.
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Hello Mac Barbie! I can thoroughly relate to all you have written, except the Ouija Board stuff. I had many of the same experiences. I started having dreams that turned into reality when I was 11. It was a stressful time for my family, and that's when the dreams came on. Also, from about age 10 on, I saw those shadows. I thought they were my imagination.

Now I am not so sure. I think that while taken individually, your experiences may not be paranormal, but I wonder if we don't start developing certain abilities when we are the age you were when you started? Nysa, Javelina or Granny will know more.

I'm pretty much a newbie, too. Just wanted to welcome you!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: