You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Two Ghost Stories

Real Ghost Stories

My Two Ghost Stories

 

I do not know how to start, but here I go. My cat Fuzz Buzz died on my bed when I was sleeping. When I got up I saw that he had died in his sleep. Sometimes I still see him, but I have not told mum that I can. When I go to bed he is always with me, and I feel him go on my chest. I do wish he could come back to be alive with me. He was with me 14 years. I am now 15. I think he is guarding me when I sleep at night.

My mum told me when she was a little girl she had seen a ghost. I will tell you what she had told me. She was about 13 when this had happened to her. She was in her bed, just lying there, and it was nice and warm. It was dark, and she had her arm out. She thought that she heard someone came up the stairs, so she called out.

No one answered her, and she laid there. She thought she heard the someone came into her room, but there was no one there. She felt someone touch her arm, and when this happened, she went ice cold. It was not flesh to flesh. She got up to turn the light on, and the door was shut. No one was there, but she felt that it was a man.

This happened every night. He sat on the end of the bed and talked to her. She found out some time later that the man had died in that room in his bed. Her mum heard her talking to someone. She came in the room and asked who was she talking to, and she said, "A man" but her mum did not believe her.

When the little girl got older and moved out, she found that the man was talking to her brother. Then her mum believed that there was a ghost in the house. It sounds creepy but cool at the same time.

Other hauntings by na32ru

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, na32ru, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
I see ghosts in my house I hear them as well. My dreams come true the bad ones. I have seen floating clouds and my bed used to feel like it was floating. I can get a strange feeling about a house. I have 9 stories on psychic experience my name is Katie on there. 😊
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
thanks for sharing! I espically love yours. I hope that when Angel, my dog, dies she will do the same. Just at my side.xD
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
Dear na32ru,

I appreciate your two stories, your story and your story from your mom's related ghostly experience. Pets are proof of unconditional love that is eternal.--Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-08)
A very interesting story na32ru. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: