You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Why Did She Do That?

Real Ghost Stories

Why Did She Do That?

 

Well to start off, I have a gift to see things that no one else can, say like ghosts for instant. I would be sitting down watching TV in my room and then I would hear a sound from beside me, it would always sound like "want to play with me?" I would turn to see a little girl, ever since then. I wouldn't see her until I would call for her, but one day I had found out what she did one night when I was angry. This is what I would be telling you about.

It started off nice and calm until my little sister, came down shouting at me for no reason, this is what she said, "why the hell do you watch that sh##t- it's all fake!"

Well hearing that I was pissed, shouting back "it's not fake, its real", I shouted for my mother, and she came in and told my sister off and sent her off back to her room (that time we shared a room with one another. I was really pissed on what she said.

But then my mum went and asked why I giggled for? I sat up and said I don't know I didn't giggle, then me and my mum heard a slap from upstairs, then came crying after the slapping sound-it was my little sister who ran back down holding her face. Forgetting what she said, I jumped to her need, and I asked, what happened?

She just carried on crying not telling me or my mother what happened. After me and my mother had calmed her down we tried asking her again. Before she said anything, I saw Jessy smiling and giving a bit of a glare to my sister. Jasmine just said "someone slapped me".

Moving her hand there was a red in print of a hand and my mother being a bit like me (having the gift) sent Jessy straight away and looked at me with a glare.

"Natasha? Jessy, the one you have been telling me about, did she do this?"

I just sat back and shrugged, "I don't know mum, maybe it was, I'm not sure, mum." Not liking Jessy at all, I went to my room where Jessy hangs out.

And after that, Jessy hasn't touch my sister or me for the matter of fact, ever since she's still here but I think my mother did a bit of control over her.

I can't remember much of this because I was only fourteen when this happened. I'm sixteen now so can any one tell me why Jessy hit my sister?

Other hauntings by na32ru

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, na32ru, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
I found this story to be very interesting. I have read a lot of stories but these are pretty much rare. I agree with most people that the spirit was protecting you. I guess sometimes spirits have feelings even after death. I hgope to hear from you soon and take care
TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-23)
Yikes. I would say, Jessey decided you were her friend, and decided that your little sis was in the wrong. Needless to say, your mom probably does have some form of control.
osyka (7 stories) (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-21)
This really puzzles me! I recently came to realise that the gifted people who see/encounter paranormal beings don't all see the same. Some feel them (like I do), some see them and some see only a blur, how's that? Interesting story na32ru.
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-21)
Hey na32ru and thanks for sharing this interesting story with us!

I have to agree with bruwx because for a moment, even I thought that Jessy might be your sister. But you said that she doesn't look like you or like your mother right? Well, don't forget that she is a GHOST! It is not how she looks or anything because you can never describe a ghost, at least until I know! Well, this was my opinion! Please keep us updated!

Biemaster
na32ru (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
bruwx yes she did, I kept asking my mother if she had it and finerly I got her to tell me she did if this baby didn't go I think she said it would of been a baby girl, yet looking at jessy, I'm not sure if she is my sister because she doesn't look like me or my mother
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
Where was this ghost girl when I was a kid and my sister was a hellion? I could have used someone so slap my sister around lol. Guess she was just setting an example for respect of the spirits.
DemonSora (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
Your not the only one, some of my friends can see the paranormal too. For example, Ayaris and Morgan can see paranormal beings. Lisette, can see paranormal beings only in blurry shapes. And Licy can see this shark demon. I can't believe he had a girlfriend. I guess its because they have high spiritual powers like in the anime Bleach. They say I have High spiritual powers too, except I have to believe in myself more!

God Bless
Dory
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
this may sound abit odd, but did your mother have any miscarrages? I have got this feeling that jesse is somhow your sister, because what she did to your sister is something I would do to my sister if she annoyed me =]
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
Dear na32ru,

I agree on what Lexiluca and Darj said, the spirit was trying to protect you from your own sister. If that be proven right, then the spirit truly cares for you. The spirit, I believe, reveres you. I do not believe the spirit is a negative entity, so I guess you are safe.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
She sounds offended by your sisters disbelief, and hurting your feelings. Now, just like any other child, kids do some pretty dumb things to get their point across - hence the slap. And she was given trouble for it, so I doubt it will happen again.
Darj (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
Well your sister insulted you and jessy probably respected you since your the only one (aside from your mom) who pays attention to her. Since your sister actually insulted you well she acted and slap your sister. It means shes protecting you fromt he people who threatens or harm you. You got a guardian ghost 😊
sagemizu (30 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
The girl probably just wanted your attention and to play a bit when you didn't want to. But like every child they have to obey adults unless she's the type to do what she wants not caring if there is an adult around.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: