You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Poltergeist at my Sisters

Real Ghost Stories

Poltergeist at my Sisters

 

This story isn't about me. This happened to my sister, Stef and her husband, Pat, and is still going on. I am terribly afraid for both of them. My brother-in-law has an ability to see and talk to those not with us anymore. Because of this he gets a lot of unwanted visitors. This latest one is the strongest entity they have encountered.

On the night of June 21st, 2007, Stefanie woke up from Pat hitting her. She looks over and he's dead asleep. She hears a knocking on the front door as well as their dog, Shyla. She was barking extremely loud and not once did Pat wake up. After she got Shyla calmed down, she started to doze off but felt a very strong presence and flung her eyes open. She got up and lit a candle but this time it didn't work. Stefanie climbed over Pat and lit another candle and he still didn't wake up like he always does.

She laid back down and heard a noise that sounded like someone stomped in the living room and Shyla started to bark again. And again Pat did not hear her, dead asleep. She shook him to wake him up. He noticed the distress in her voice as she told him that something was outside their bedroom. They opened the door and let Shyla out. When they did, she had the biggest razor back and deepest growl they've seen. Shyla ran around the house searching everywhere because she knew something was there. They went back to the bedroom and it felt extremely uncomfortable. Pat started to see 2 angels in front of him guarding him from he explains as a dark red mist. They had 3 candles lit and started praying their hearts out. It went away and they were finally able to fall asleep.

These are the types of things that my brother Pat has to deal with almost on a daily basis. After this incident, they went to go see a psychic. This wasn't the first time they've seen him so he knows about Pat's abilities. He had told Pat that what he has is a poltergeist that has attached himself to his right arm. In most of Pat's past lives, he was born into evil. At one time he was a samurai that was sent to look over a village but something went bad and he went on a killing rampage. This poltergeist is someone from his past in which he had a contract with and still thinks that they have that contract. They were told that during the day, it'll sit in the living room and then come to their bedroom at night. The poltergeist told the psychic that the white candles only angered him. Now they burn black candles, burn white dried sage, and tell him that the contract is over and that he needs to go away.

They live in Kentucky because he's in the Army. This last weekend, he came up here to Iowa to visit while Stef stayed home. She told us yesterday that the poltergeist stayed and bothered her all weekend. Making noises all over the house. She woke up Sunday morning with a scratch on her back side. They were told that once they get it off of Pat, that he needs to close the hole in his arm. I am worried that this poltergeist may end up hurting them more than what it already has.

Does anyone have any advice that could help them get rid of it? And how to close the hole in his arm once it's gone?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Iowa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tskinner, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jeepgrl16 (12 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-31)
i think he should put a rosary around his arm if the poltergiest is evil! 😕 god bless ❤
ThePhantom (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-17)
This is the seccond story I read about your sister and her hubby, and I don't want to trade places with either one of them. Did they get ridd of the spooky stuff?
kokumi (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-08)
Hello tskinner,

Very intruiging story but I'm afraid I can't help. I will just hope and pray that your brother and his wife will be carefully protected (by God or other diving beings or the two guardian angels you just mentiond). 😊
MrsSkeletor (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-24)
I doesn't exactly sound like this haunting is a poltergeist. It seems to have a level of intelligence. It is possible that this being may be something more threatening. Don't let your fears get the best of you, because it only makes this entity stronger. Use your bond and love for each other as the strongest weapon againts this being. I'm curious to know when this particular experience began. How long has pat been in the army? Is it possible that him being a soldier/warrior manifests this entity? (just a thought) About the hole in the arm thing, he should try seeing a reiki master, accupuncturist or a person involded in the profession of energy work to help heal the chakra.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-04)
I don't know about all of the psychic advice, however it seems to me if you are only burning candles, that is certainly not going to rid you of your problem. You definitely need a cross in your bedroom and probably evey other room in your home if possible, Pray, Pray , Pray. Tell it to leave, it is not welcome in your home or around your famiy in the name of God. Use a Bible, read bible verses to them and mean them when you say them. John 3:16 works very well.

Keep us posted.
God Bless!
blogy3201 (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
dont worry iv had a past life to but still its ok ghost some times don't let go off things such as a contract
Jmartin121 (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
I don't believe in past lives or any of that, but I do strongly believe in ghosts. I liked this story a lot, and I hope everything gets cleared up 😁.

-- J-Martin
stefie83 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
Hello all! I'm the sister of tskinner who is experiencing all these phenomenons. The hole she is referring to is the chakra in his arm is open to it has attached itself to his aura. My husband has tried to communicate but has not yet found a way to. Every time we study up on something, more happens around the house. I have plenty of stories that I was going to submit but at the time they weren't taking anymore stories.
I've read up on poltergeist and their capabilities. It kind of gets annoying that they say it's just the mind that's doing it. Ok, if I can feel the presence among us and see it sometimes then I don't think it's of the mind. My husband and I have found a few people around town that has helped us out to understand what's been happening and how to deal with it.
Just recently we have started dealing with the nasty odor. I tell you what, that is a very pungent stench! I will be posting my stories on here very soon. Thank you all for any input you can help us with.

Stefanie
tskinner (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
Fortunately they have found pyschic/medium who is legit. They have done a lot of research through books, people, etc. Although Pat has not been successful yet in communicating with them, but I know he's working on it. My other sister and I are trying to find things to help them out also. That is when I came across this website and figured I write about this incident using her e-mails she sent us about these events. Recently they have had more things happening around the house now that their knowledge has expanded and their minds are more open. Don't be surprised if you start seeing articles from my sister. I have also suggested to them to do the cleansing ceremony and to look for a native american tribe that is nearby. They are talking about going to see a quantum healer. Hopefully with all of this knowledge something/someone will be able to help them get rid of this. Thank you for reading my story and your comments.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
I agree with Martin, some so called psychics will tell people things to frighten them and cause them to spend more money than they need to or have for something as mundane as salt, or rose water. Your brother if he has the ablity to see these entities should also have the ablity to communicate with them, maybe he should sit down and see what this entity is really about. As far as closing the hole in his arm that is caused by this thing, which by the technical terms isn't a poltergiest. As poletergiest in the newer sense of the word are the physcial manifestation of emotional energy being transmitted by an individual usually a troubled teenage girl. Not a noisy ghost as the word is translated from German. Sorry didn't mean to go all technical on you there. I have never heard of a person having holes in their psychic or spiritual selves from an entity. Sounds like you brother and wife need to complete a full cleansing ceremony of both themselves and their home. I have written instructions for such which is located in the article section of this site. Good luck to your brother and his wife.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
Dear tskinner,

Depending on Pat's belief system, Pat may wish to research all avenues he himself would like to try to get rid of this attachment. Like anything that effects another person or human being, it not only belongs to that person, but it is their responsibility. Since Pat is not on this site asking for help it is difficult to suggest something to a person who has not come forth themselves and requested advice or help. All I can suggest to you and others is to review the articles and comments here on this site and sister sites, search the net, research the public library, peruse books at bookstores, consult people one is comfortable with and who are trustworthy, and try everything within the realm of possibility to find a resolve.--Abby
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-07-06)
That is a really scary experience, but regarding psychics, I just want to add that if any of them say someone is "cursed" and needs special "spells" to remove it, that only "they" can provide, it's known to be one of the oldest trick in the book from charlatans trying to get the most money out of a poor soul. That being said, I hope knowledgeable people around here will help you (for free, hehe).

You sister's husband is, of course, welcome to share any of his other stories here (as long as he doesn't go on a killing spree and chop all our heads off 😜 ).

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: