You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demon Girl - Need Help

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Girl - Need Help

 

Hey everyone. I've been having a problem with a demon type spirit for a few years now. Let me give you a little background first, as it might contribute to this demon's presence.

I lived with an extremely abusive alcoholic mother for 14 years. She mentally and physically abused my sister and I until we were taken out of her house. She died July 2010 of alcohol poisoning. We then lived with our grandparents for a year. After that I went to live with my dad who has had drug problems his whole life. I lived there for a year and am now living in Vegas.

I started seeing this girl when I lived with my dad. As odd as it may sound, she looks like the demon girl from Paranormal Activity 3. Keep in mind this was years before I knew those movies were around. She has long black messy hair that covers her face and wears a skin tight white dress/nightgown. Whenever she appears, she doesn't speak, but just watches me. Her energy is VERY unnerving.

One frightening incident was when I lived with dad. I had my friend over and we were in the house alone. I suddenly had a strong feeling we had to leave. The feeling became much stronger as we headed for the door, so we ran. As soon as we were out of the house, the girl pressed her hands and face against the glass storm door. My friend and I both jumped and turned around at the same time. I've also been locked out of my house when my Wiccan friend was coming over to cleanse it.

I continue to see the girl to this day. I've tried cleansing, putting up shields, smudging, you name it. Nothing has worked. I don't know why she's here or what she wants. Honestly I just want her gone. Can anyone help? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading everyone.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DarkWingedWolf, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

gingerfury333 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-07)
I'm not sure but she may be talking about the movie, The Ring. I too encountered a girl like this, more than once. And if she's the same entity you're encountering you do have a problem. I wouldn't try to speak with her, it will only make things worse. I would try not to even acknowledge her and when you do encounter her tell her she's not welcome and to leave. You may have to do it several times before she stops coming back. Not trying to scare you, don't be afraid. You need to remember you have control. If you're religious try praying and asking for protection, but only if you really believe. As for if you are not religious or don't believe in the thing you are praying to... This too can make things worse.
You could perhaps be encountering a spirit but if you feel an air of threat when she's around chances are more probable it's not just a ghost. I don't know if it is the same girl I've encountered but I believe her to be a succubus. I too grew up in a life full of abuse and turmoil. I too picked her up from using a ouija board and other similar things at a young age... Forced by my family because they believed I was more powerful as a psychic channel. You are possibly an astral projector naturally and that's why she sticks around you like she does me.
You can make her leave when you sense her though. I use a technique imagining yourself covered in a white light of protection that expands pushing away anything negative, and deny her any authority... Don't fear her. She has no real power, even in the astral world where she has her most power... She can not hurt you if you declare your power and don't allow her access. She even still tries to come back to me once or twice a year and I make her leave. At the height of my experience she even brought others with her and they too began to try to interact and affect me.
I really hope this isn't what's happening to you because it is dangerous and it is scary... People that haven't experienced it can't understand how it could be possible which is why they don't believe. I used to be one of those people is how I know. I would be open for private communication if you'd like and I could share more in depth what has happened to me.
As for a full proof solution... I'm still searching, which is how I found your post. Best of luck, just remember trying to communicate with her is the same as allowing or asking her in.
anonymous11 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-05)
Maybe you won't even see this since you posted in 2012, but I have seen her before! Same white nightgown and hair and vibe! Scariest thing ever. That was after I did a Ouija board though.
Aeropostale (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
I think if the activity increases and she starts showing herself to more people or if she becomes irritating, call the priest or an exorcist. That's all I can suggest.

Xx,
Jen
HaunteR007 (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-14)
have you tried research on your house's history and its former residents?
I think you should try investigating on these first.
buddhawarrior (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
Meditation will help shield you from negative entities. The more fear you give off, the more crazy it will get. If you do choose to meditate, the entity may try to distract you by manifesting, moving objects, and making noises.

Meditating helps because you are consuming Chi energy which the entity does not like. Meditate everyday for at least an hour and see if it will help.

If not, please go to the link to build your own Chi Generator. It will help you consume Chi faster and can be used for healing or a weapon against negative entities. No bullshiat.

Http://youtu.be/J-whNPqjMY0
wolves123 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
you could ask the ghost to wright down it's full name on a peace of papper and then do so reaserch on her and the house then you could try help her because she might have some unfinished bissness in our world.
night_day (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
Hi, I just have a rather simple solution for you to try. Sprinkle salt water in the four corners of every room in your house. You can let me know of the outcome via this site.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
Miracles ~ Yeah that's it I had a potty break (While I was pooping my pants!) ๐Ÿ˜†

DARKNESS ~ You were asleep through the whole movie, oh except all those times I poked you awake to watch the scary bits with me... Which was like two thirds of it ๐Ÿ˜† I didn't hide... Much

Seriously though there was not a demon girl in that movie was there? Because if I missed that I may just have to watch it again to see what I missed! ๐Ÿ˜จ
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
DragonStorm - that's just wrong, isn't it? ๐Ÿ˜† Can't even pretend you watched the movie without being outted LOL.

Darkness - now that's funny ๐Ÿ˜† Remind me not to watch scary movies with you ๐Ÿ˜‰
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
DragonStorm80/Stacey, Seen your comment, well the start of it anyway and thought you wouldn't have seen the Demon Girl anyway because I know for a fact you were hiding the majority of that film lmao! ๐Ÿ˜†
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
DragonStorm - that was probably when you went to the bathroom ๐Ÿ˜‰
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
I don't remember there being a "demon girl" in paranormal activity 3? Or did I miss that while I was hiding my eyes behind my hands at random? ๐Ÿ˜†
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
mellybarr: The posts in question have been removed... Not only was he presenting his point as irrefutable FACT, he was calling people names and being rude... I really don't care what anyone's religion is, there is no need to be rude...
mellybarr (4 stories) (46 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
Jonesfamily - don't misunderstand me as I was only mentioning that it was unfair for ptahseker666 to be reprimanded for expressing his form of help towards this matter. I believe everyone on this site should have the right to express their belief and not be ridiculed for it in accordance to some rule that has be set in place which nobody follows anyway.

It's just something that I've seen before and just wanted to address it without ruffling too many feathers. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Jonesfamily (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
And I agree with ptahseker to a certain degree, but catholicism isn't the only Christian like religion, so their opinion only counts when it does. (. Their have been failed exorcisms, I'm not trying to constantly quote bible as if common sense couldn't help you. But when the natural mind can't explain the supernatural situation help is needed regardless of who it's from. All of those religious practices from wicken to Catholicism have rules and boundaries you can and cannot cross.
Jonesfamily (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
Yes but I'm not going in the closet with my belief, when it's read maybe another Christian can benefit or see, not that it's directed towards them but the best advice I could give anyone is what I would do myself, the last word for the title of the room is HELP but a bit of debate helps you learn. I'm not saying I have a method at all I'm just sharing my experience for knowledge. Hopefully he is dealing with a ghost and not a demon
mellybarr (4 stories) (46 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
Granny - I have a nagging question for you in regards to religion and "preaching". I'm a spiritual person, but not religious and I have a problem with people "preaching" to me as much as the next person, but I sincerely think that ptahseker666 wasn't "preaching" more than God fearing poster does by quoting the bible or suggesting prayer to rid the spirtit. The story teller could have just ignored the post if it wasn't in their taste to use those methods, but you had to pull out the stops and write;

"This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal"

Yes, it is about the paranormal, but religion comes into play 80% of the time when it comes to advice from people on this website and nobody ever questions that. I'm not saying that I believe in the same thing ptahseker666 believes in, but I'm not made of glass and can choose what I want and don't want to read or take in to consideration without it effecting me in a negative manner. There is an slight hippocracy in question here I think. Don't you?

Melly
Jonesfamily (9 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
And before there was an amittyville horror there was a bible, Beelzebub. Is in there and it does say. It means lord of the flies I'm not sayin that was true sign of. The devil but something to take into consideration when your can get a response instantly from something. Or should I blame that on the furnis or the water heater (in the middle of the kitchen)
Jonesfamily (9 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
Nothin showed Itself to me you need to read in a lil more detail, it wasn't my house I was crashing with a cousin she just left me the house who knows what she's into, and my story was for encouragement, To let people know they aren't the only ones who have been in that position. The flies we're a warning I think at first I paid no mind until I just started smashing em and they kept ending up on the walls same spot damn there the same size, but that didn't even shake me a lil I'm a PK. I practically lived in bible study when my dad started to preach. I'm not here to argue over debates on who's story is real or relevant, that's not what's important what is, is the fact that demons are real very real. I don't know what it's purpose or name was I didn't even react the way I should have right then I was stuck I couldn't move because that was no coincidence for that thud on the floor, I was trying a be billy bad you know what, I wasn't thinking about any spirituality lesson or anything of that sort my friend my mind went blank and I know I will have a bit more wisdom if the situation is ever in front of me again believe me. I'm happy I got out of that house alive that was my first time, Face to face and I would never ask for it again because it's not only just what you see your can tell the presence is diff mani felt the ground shake right in front of my toes. But that day wasn't the last in that house I bet I won't ever go back regardless if you believe me or not. And the long island horror is definitely not my kind of ohh I want my story to be like this sooo bad people died in that house I'm from ny. And I'm sure absolutely sure the bible says the devil still has the glory look of an angel and his followers can also shapeshift, it's in the book
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
again- the fly problem you experienced personally? Flies can come from anywhere- even a drain in the home- and you would never know it until someone told you where/how to look. I blame the Amityville Horror for this whole "evil" fly thing. Now, I'm sure there is a case out there- out of perhaps a thousand claims- where fly infestation is caused/or a symptom of Demonic oppression. You would prob have a better chance at hitting the Powerball one fine Saturday night. Demons sitting on your fridge? One thing is certain- if you become a target for Demonic Oppression- It won't announce itself in such obvious ways. Deception is it's #1 occupation- announcing itself makes little to no sense.
Jonesfamily (9 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
Yea she said it was just sitting. I tried to get her to give detail but she couldn't talk about it without seeing it again so I let it be, and its been some time since that has happened but I'm with you time is almost near its because of our lifestyles, and I experienced flies on the wall same spot closed windows flyswaters spray and off candles lined the house man no matter how many I splattered and cleaned up they were there. Another thing WOLF remember the parable of the man or spirit living in your house (body). I mean if you were depressed and your get over it go to church or whatever you find peace in, depression is a demon by the way... And now you drink smoke party and your out there not like yourself you have just welcomed a couple more demons I can't put it in exact words but he will leave when your house is clean only to wonder and find nowhere else to dwell so when he comes home to you he will find its been swept clean. Then he'll will go find more even worse than himself, but if your house or in this case body is filled (ie) Jesus, he (Im talkin about whatever is plaguing you) will have to wonder to another place, and we say thing like old tricks die hard things of that nature if that's the case why is it you get worse. So just goin to church or claiming isn't just it, you have to b filled so when that depression or bad man leaves there will be another tenant no room for his bull... The devils greatest trick is to make people think he's not there but if he was plotting against God in heaven what makes you exempt to what he is trying to do.a
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
right. Fly infestation could mean the devil- or a simple case of drain flies, when you kill every one seen, and they keep coming back up the drain. A demon sitting on top of the fridge? It seems just about every young person to post here has first hand experience with the demonic. These once rare cases have become so common- perhaps 2012 is the end of times.
(( ((doomsdaypreppers)) )
Jonesfamily (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
and if your seeing stuff like flies always around no matter how many you kill the devils other name is Beelzebub lord of the flies. Try not to be so sensitive to malevolent spirits though. Remember there are diff levels of possession I'm no expert but I'm sure if the devil could go a mountain top to tempt and test Jesus which history has proved was and is real your not going to be any harder. Also lifestyle spirits are caught through your gateways your eyes and your ears if you wonder or listen to much you can become possessed but if you tune your eyes and ears (lock up the gate). A spirit no matter how evil can only oppress your and stress you out
Jonesfamily (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
Just a few words of encouragement, no! Creature not of this world can harm you unless our father in heaven allows it. The bible says the devil had to sit at Gods feet and ask permission to inflict Job and everything around him. I'm not going to give some super Christian religious ritual or plan to reroute evil, Tiaxnokoni made a good point, scripture. Another to add is Rev 19:13.this scripture refers to the blood of the Lord. Plead the blood of Jesus and watch the reaction you get but do not be don't be shaken or stirred. I have been and I have challenged spirits before. Provoking isn't always the best answer to much of your own ententions could leave you with your own will and no help. I remember thirst time I came face to face with a spirit or demon I can't say but I felt my wife saw it sitting atop the fridge and she was shaken. Now of course I couldn't let my wife see me wimp out so I challenged it I said your scarring my wife come face me while standing in front of the fridge. There was a solid pound on the ground as if it jumped off to really face, me I've never been so shook up from something I couldn't see in my life and I'm an ARMY veteran with overseas exp. Long story short I called my mom and dad my dads a pastor, and the only room in the houses could sleep or get peace in was the one were my mothers voice cried out over the phone. We left 2 days later as we drove off my wife saw a little boy seeing us off I couldn't see him but I felt him. I had more than one experience in that house and I have seen possession it's not always like tv. But I tell you one thing my wife was never a bible or Christian person because she had a rough child hood. But when that person says names you know they couldn't have possibly heard and slaps the shiat outta you and lifts you to your tippy toes by the neck Itl scare the shiat out of you.
Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
You should put a cross over the mirror. If that does not help, this girl might be coming to you for some help. Please keep posting if stuff like this keeps to happen. May peace be with you and your family. โค
tiaxnokoni (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
Ok, first off, what is your religion? Has she ever hurt you? How many times have you seen her?

Personally, I don't think a Wiccan cleansing could help. I think just saying a scripture from the bible could help. ‎23rd Psalm is the best.

23rd Psalm:
The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.
(23rd Psalm)

Or, you could simply say "in Gods name I demand you leave this place."
Have you tried that? If you say that it has to obey because God is more powerful than it, but you have to believe in the word of God for it to work because it means nothing if you don't believe.

Anyway, good luck with this

-Tiaxnokoni
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
Hi DarkWingedWolf,

First off, have you ever tried to directly speak to
her and ask her who she is and what she wants/why
she's manifesting? This simple suggestion seems
to have been completely missed by the other people
responding to your post. IMHO, banishing of any
sort is not to be taken lightly/automatically used
except for the most direct mental/physical threats.

Secondly, please remember that the 'Paranormal
Activity' movies are in no way based on any factual
events whatsoever (same sort of 'made-up' story as
'The Blair Witch Project'...just a bigger budget &
better cameras,lol). The fact that you mention that
she looks like a character from the thrid move is
definitely a case of 'art imitating life'.

I wouldn't advise anyone to take any of those films
seriously...they're not meant to be.

Hope your situation improves... Try common sense
approaches before going into 4 Alarm Panic Mode.

Succubusluver69
epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
I heard from one of my good friends that the universe has its laws by which every creature must abide. One of these laws is the law of Three: Tell whatever it is that is bothering you that it must leave, and that it must follow the universal law. Do this three times, and it has to obey. When you say it, you have to mean it.

I'm sorry, other than that the only advice I can give you is to get a priest to help you sever your connection with this thing. Since it followed you all the way to Vegas, it must be attached to YOU, for some reason. Ah, and get a Santa Rosa candle, and light it before bed every night. They hate those things.
ptahseker666 (9 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
sorry bud my bad I will be more polite in a manner of speaking I am not here to convert anyone. But he did ask for help so I guess I feel kind of bad for him but in aspects of exorcism it is proven that a lot of the catholic rituals were aspects of paganism mixed with other things I am just speaking from a point of view based of experience in every sense or historic aspects of so called encounters as you said this site is an aspect of sharing our experiences and in doing so I will be more polite all that I was stating is that usually in the cases of history and or anything that most of the so called casting out practices were more ritualistic, incantation, herbal, and or spiritually based rather than just a prayer.

Even catholics believe prayer without conviction is like words without a tongue just trying to help out

I just have more so a no nonsensical personality which is somewhat my downfall. Want to give a well rounded aspect of ways to do things.

You should look up enochian calls as well

This is also an incantation taken from an esoteric book for cleansing the area from unwanted energy

Ashtu malku ta datt arkata
Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta
Vaskalla regent met senturus
La sastrus estos melta
Kelt kelta kelta hine
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
pthseker666: Please read and follow the "Comments Guidelines", this one in particular:

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."

If you dispute any one else's religious views, do so maturely and with respect...

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: