You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voices in a DVD

Real Ghost Stories

Voices in a DVD

 

I know that I have written a few stories in the past, but this one really freaked me out. Just three or four days ago I was going to sleep, when I heard the bathroom door open and shut, I thought it was my mum but it was late so I wondered what she was doing up.

I went downstairs to see what was going up, when I heard a voice wailing "helllp meee please", I woke my mum and she thought I was dreaming, as I have at least a dream a week about ghosts. I was terrified but went back to bed.

I turned my television on and started watching my two pints of lager DVD (I have watched this program tons of times so I know what happens) but something was wrong, the dvd menu kept flickering and I kept hearing a voice talking fast so I couldn't make out what it was saying.

I awoke my mum again and she told me to show her, she just said it was interference in the tv signal from another channel, when I told her it was a DVD, she admitted to hearing voices but since my room was in the loft, I must not have been able to hear it.

I haven't heard anything since, except strange noises coming from rooms in the house, I still don't watch that DVD anymore even though it's my favorite show and don't go out of my room at night unless it's absolutely necessary.

Other hauntings by chunkygut1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chunkygut1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
It could be considered EVP maybe?
EVPs are really cool and I actually try to record them at most of the places I investigate.
I wouldn't be too afraid if its asking for help maybe try asking how you can help?
JPing (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
Nice, reminds me of the time I was recording a cassette in my basement. I nearly hit the roof when I heard voices in the background on the play back. As it turned out it was just the clicking of the old recorder. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: