You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Robinwood Apartments

Real Ghost Stories

Robinwood Apartments

 

My story all started when my Mom, older brother & Stepdad moved into the Robinwood Apartments. I've had an experience with ghosts before, but I'll save that story for another time. I was around the age of 7 or 8, now being 15. My mom & stepdad, Eric, were the first ones to experience anything paranormal. It would be late at night when they'd hear a woman running up & down the stairs, giggling. I started to hear it soon after also. Eric told me about the time he was laying down on the bed, his hand hanging off the side. The woman came into the room & held his hand for a second. Then turned & ran out of the room, down the stairs giggling. However, my experience was totally different...

I remember being so frightened of that apartment, that I hated even going near it. My room was the most active. It didn't get bad until one night when we all came home from a circus in Bowling Green. I walked into my room to go to sleep, waking up several times in the middle of the night. I finally got fed up with it so I got out of bed to walk around a little. I looked down at the carpet & saw writings... The letters were all jumbled & made no sense to me. There were mainly the letters S & W, with swirls all around them. I then looked around at the edge of the walls at the bottom, where white was lining it. There was little stick figures dancing around fire holding torches.

I also remember seeing these tiny, round balls floating in the air, millions of them. I still see them today... Almost like whatever it was, followed me.

My mom says she remembers me coming into her room & sleeping with her many, many nights afterwards. Even walking by room I could feel eyes on me. I would still see the little stick fgures & writing on the floor...

Other hauntings by SarahAnne

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SarahAnne, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Spookymulder (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
It's wired that the ghost gose to all the trouble to write on the wall and for you but you can't understand it. Do you think it in a different language? Any way great story feel sorry for you to go tho this as a kid.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: