You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Spirit That My Boyfriend Encountered

Real Ghost Stories

The Spirit That My Boyfriend Encountered

 

It was told to me when I visited the hospital to meet him. He talked as if he was in a shock and the things I was told was something like this.

It was evening when he went up to the terrace to have a smoke and in the apartment in front of his, the security guard came up to the terrace and shouted as if he was chasing someone. From here, when he asked, the old man told him that an unknown girl has come up but now she is nowhere to be found. It seemed as if the girl had disappeared suddenly. My boyfriend laughed thinking that the guy was being paranoid. When he was done with his smoking, he turned to the stairs to come down when he saw a girl sitting on the stair on a side, hiding her face and when he turned towards the other terrace to ask the guard about the girl, he saw him going down but on returning he couldn't find the girl. He was shocked but he thought it to be some mistake and went to his room.

The next morning he was found on the same staircase where he saw the girl, unconscious and nail marks on his whole body but none got a clue that how he went there cause the door was locked at night and even the keys were with his dad.

Again the next morning the same thing happened and it went on until one day his father decided to lock his room too and maybe that was the main mistake he did. At about 3:10 in the morning, his parents were waken up by a loud cry and they rushed to his room but he was not there. They went to the terrace and saw him standing on the boundary wall, ready to jump! They went to him and he turned towards them. Nothing was wrong in his looks except an abnormal smile on his face, which brought a chill down his parents' spine and they noticed blood streaks on his hands and legs, which seemed that a tiger had clawed on him. The only thing his mother said to him was that she loves him a lot and that he comes back to her.

Suddenly he fell down on the terrace unconscious and the last thing they heard was a cry of a little girl and then everything was silent. The next day they admitted him to the hospital and they performed some rites and rituals under a saint in their flat and from then onward no such paranormal things occurred with him.

I am an atheist but I just want to know, should I believe this or not because I have seen the marks on him and he never lies to me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tishka, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Tishka (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-29)
Dear Talib and Hope619... Thank you for correctly interpreteing the full thing and liking the story as well. To others, thank you to have the patience of reading it and for trying to help me. I am sorry if I seemed to be rude. Will be posting other experiences if faced or acknowledged
❤ ❤ ❤
talib (58 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-06-26)
Dear Trisha, I loved the story and it's quite unique. Many questions have been raised by the posters. My comment may be late in time for this story. I will try to put the story in a nutshell. Trisha is the girl who has posted the story of paranormal experience of her boyfriend. In India, especially in cities we usual live in apartments or building which are 3, 4 or more floors tall and because of space constrains the building are built close by or near to each other. So Trisha's boyfriend one evening went to the terrace of his building for a smoke. On the terrace of the other building which is right in front he saw the security man looking for someone, when Trisha's boyfriend asked him, he said there is a unknown girl who entered the building & is untraceable, he is looking for her.Trisha's boyfriend finishes the smoke thinking that the security man is mistaken as he did not see anyone on the terrace of the other building and starts for home, coming down the stairs of his building he see's the girl and then he shouts to the security man & asks if this is the same girl he was looking for, at that time the girl vanishes and Trisha's boyfriend making nothing of it comes back to his home. Next day in the morning the boyfriend is found on the terrace staircase of his building exactly at the same location from where the girl disappeared with scratch marks on his body, he does not remember how he got there. His dad had locked the front door of his home from inside at night & had the keys with him, still somehow his son was found on the terrace staircase. Second day same thing happens & it continues, so the dad thinking that the son might be playing tricks locks the bedroom of his son at night with the son inside, at 3:10 in the morning they hear a loud screaming sound from his son's room, they unlock the room to find his son missing and then both parents rush to the terrace & find that the son is standing on the terrace fence of the building ready to jump, somehow he is saved and admitted to the hospital for treatment in the morning. The mother tell the entire story to Trisha...that's all correct me if I m wrong Trisha & how is your boyfriend now.
I have read a similar kind of story I think it was from Saudi Arabia. A new hotel was built, but the guest of the hotel when they slept at night in their rooms, found themselves transported out of the hotel on the ground in the morning, the guest did not remember a thing, so the hotel owner called many tantriks & baba's (exorcist) but it was of no use & the hotel was abandoned. Then a very powerful baba went in alone in the hotel and someone in human form spoke to him, that entity told the baba that they were a community of Jinns & lived on the hotel land before it was constructed there. The baba convinced their King to leave the place and they did eventually and the incidents stopped.
Hope619 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Hey Tishka,

I don't understand what people don't understand! I fell in LOVE with this story, and since I'm new here, and I have never read a story of yours. I will make sure I check out some more! I enjoyed this story SO much! It freaked me out. Two weird questions: Did your boyfriend see any shadows at all? And did he say things, and totally not realize he said them? Thx!

❤ Hope619 ❤
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
My friends,

I think there is some confusion about the narration of Tishka. Well, our way of expression from India is totally different from the way the Westerners explain any situation. So, there is no need to get worked up from either side. Tishka, you may be an atheist but there are certain aspects of nature that are beyond reasons and especially scientific, rational explanation. Whether it is God or paranormal. Hence, you cannot deny existence of either. Well, to be an atheist is your choice. But coming to this site and sharing the experience of your boy friend and seeking the suggestions from its members by itself is a step towards belief. Trust me, the way you explained the incidents, I could make out that this is a paranormal experience. But, I would like to know further whether your boy friend stays in the same apartment and whether he has had any further attacks of this sort. Otherwise, it is a nice paranormal experience.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
Tishka,
I am happy we could help. And thank you for answering my questions. Also, whether you know it or not, you answered my question about why you came to a ghost story site even though you are a non-believer. It is nice that you were open to our ideas. And you were right in coming here. Though it may have been a little confusing at first (for both of us), the fact that you can walk away with something positive is a relief. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 😊

Jav ❤
Queenzombie (1 stories) (39 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-19)
I agree with almost everyone on here. It was very hard to follow your story. Javelina was confused by the security guard because the way that you worded it, it came across like he was in in the same apartment complex just a different building. Not an entirely different apartment complex all together.

And nugute08 is right. You came on this site and asked for our opinions (most of us are believers and experienced it ourselves and WANT TO HELP the people who don't understand or are confused. Please don't be apart of this site if your going to ask for help then bash it.
ngute80 (220 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-19)
I know you just apologized for being rude but saying "ok chill" still comes off as rude. All of these people are taking the time to try to help you, and don't deserve such treatment. I just went through your story again and see that your a teenager. Maybe that explains some of your "attitude". I wish I had advice for you that hasn't been said already, but to be honest it was real hard to follow your story. I wish the best for and just please remember that everyone is just trying to help.
Tishka (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-19)
okay
Chill
I just told what I have heard
I shared with you all
And as much as I knew
I answered
To be honest all the questions you people are concerned of never came up in my mind so I did not maybe get the proper answer
From him and his family
Thanks to you people
Maybe this time I will get to know the reality
Sorry if I appeared rude
Thank you once again
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
I agree with Casper, in that there is no need to be rude and defensive. You asked if you should believe or not, and that's up to you. You obviously don't want an explanation for anything, as by answering our questions the way you are, you have made that quite clear.
No one here can tell you to believe something is or is not paranormal, if you've made up your mind. So to get snippy with people you clearly asked for help from, doesn't fly to well. Good luck with finding your answers.
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
I'm sorry if this seems rude, but I read your story from start to finish a couple of times and am still none the wiser on what happened and who it happened to.
Also, Jav is only trying to figure out what happened there is no need whatsoever to get defensive.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
Tishka,
Listen, I feel sort of weird having to say anything here. However, I am concerned about what he had been going through. Also, has this entity been banished from the building altogether? Because, from what you have said, he gets attacked when he is outside of the apartment. Banishment from the apartment will only be good for the apartment. But what happens when he goes out the front door? Do you know if they performed any rituals in the halls or stairways perhaps? And especially the stairway where he was found all scratched up?
Like I said before, he wouldn't be lying to you if he was simply repeating what his parents told him had happened. If he doesn't recall it all himself, he is merely telling you what he heard. That isn't lying.
I don't want you to think I am questioning your honesty, I am not. I am concerned is all.

Jav

I am sorry, but some of what you wrote in your account was difficult to follow. I simply did not understand what you meant about the other apartment being an entirely separate building.
Tishka (1 stories) (10 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
thank you ind and lou
He was there for some four days
I don't remember that exactly
And yeah jav
Coming to you I am tired of saying that the security guard was not of his apartment's
But of the one in front of his
And to look into why he wasn't treated for that jumping thing, doctor's found no reason of it,
Any kind of problem within him or his family for which he would have tried to jump
So still I am saying I haven't yet believed them but I can't totally ignore what they said for there is no proof
Neither about any kind of normal problems or abnormal problems
And if you want to go to the core of the matter
You can go to my boyfriend and charge him and his family for not doing whatever you think they should have done.
ind_83 (55 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
[at] Stuss217 - This Ruby Hospital, which she has mentioned, is in Kolkata, West Bengal. It is in Bypass Road.
Stuss217 (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
[at] Tishka: Rubi hospital... You mean ruby Hall clinic in Pune or what? Nyways the incident is really scary friend
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
Tishka,
I'm not mad, just curious. Nosy, I guess you could say.
The security guard is usually the one who knows what the heck is going on around the building at night. It's why they carry the title 'Security Guard'. That is why I asked if they had talked to him at all. It seems odd that he wouldn't know something, after all, he saw the girl himself, chased her as well, correct? He may have seen something, that's all.
The questions people are asking about the kind of hospital he was in are legitimate ones. It is standard procedure to have someone admitted for observation into a mental ward of the hospital when they are found as your boyfriend was found. You were told he was looking as if he were about to jump off the roof of the building. If he wasn't treated for anything other than physical damage, I would be wondering why. I'm sorry, but it is hard to believe anyone could be so naive about these things. You have insisted you don't believe in the paranormal, yet you seem to accept their explanation about what occurred with no hesitation. That is what I am confused about. It matters not that he would never lie to you if he has no recollection of what transpired. I find that far too convenient. Sorry, it just sounds odd.

Jav 😕
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
Tishka,
I am curious, how long was your boyfriend in the hospital?

Thank you,
Lou
Tishka (1 stories) (10 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
hey miz
I have gone to the hospital
If you know then the name is Rubi hospital
Which is in no way a mental hospital
And he was actually admitted over there for the wounds on his hands and other parts
And the lock part
After finding my boyfriend every morning outside on the same staircase again and again
He decided to lock my boyfriend's room and not his own
I hope your problems are wiped out with this or else you can ask again
Tishka (1 stories) (10 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
dear jav
If you go through it again, you may notice that the security guard was of the other apartment which is situated in front of his one
And so that poor old man can't be bothered for my boyfriend's going to the staircases at night
And whatever they did, thinking that its better to perform those rights and stuff and all those, that also depends on them. Why the hell you are getting mad at it
They did what they thought is good for their son
And coming to the last part none is trying to prove it a paranormal incident
I just shared it cause it's a bit different kind of thing in normal life
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
I am a bit confused about this entire story, so I'm going to point out the obvious (at least to me). It seems that your boyfriend was being treated in a mental hospital, for some issues that his family would like to have kept private. Instead of allowing you to go see him and find out that he was in fact being treated for a mental issue, his parents told you what sounded like a good deflection story.
I am at a loss as to why if he was hospitalized, did his father have access to locking his door? Is there a part of this story we are missing? Did all of the events lead up to him being hospitalized? I'm also confused about this sentence: "Again the next morning the same thing happened and it went on until one day his father decided to lock his room too and maybe that was the main mistake he did." Why did his parents lock their door?
Thanks for clearing these issues up.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
The question about the security guard goes to your boyfriend being found in different areas of the building without any means of accessing those areas (no keys, remember). Did no one bother to talk to that same security guard about that? I guess it mustn't be that important, huh? I mean, not half as important as finding a paranormal answer to what occurred.

Jav
Tishka (1 stories) (10 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
dear jav,
I didn't ask that I will believe these things or not
I asked, I meant rather that should I believe whatever he said me or not and that what you viewers think about it
And about that security guard thing, I did not ask about that, well you are at liberty to go to the guard and ask him, no one will mind 😉
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
Tishka,
Just to keep things straight here, simply because you are an atheist doesn't mean you can't believe in such things. We have plenty of atheists on this site that do believe. That being said, I am curious as to why you would ask members of a ghost story site if everything was okay about the rituals and such, seeing as you have said you are not a believer in these sorts of things.
I don't mean to sound as if I don't believe you, I am merely curious about the people who come here insisting they are non believers, yet they have to ask about some things so they can feel certain about whatever it is they are confused about. I find it very interesting that you might be second guessing your own beliefs.

Jav 😕
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
Tishka,
Thank you for setting that part straight. Has anyone questioned the Security guard about these things that happened after that first night?

Jav
Tishka (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
hey ind and jav
Not the entire story did I hear from his mom
The part where I said that 'he went up to the terrace' up to the part 'he thought it was his mistake' was told by him... Then he said that he didn't know how but he found scratches on his hands and neck next morning and when I asked his mom about it then she told me about his mysteriously going to the staircase.
And coming to jav, I don't think any other incident has taken place otherwise I would have known about it cause he never hides anything from me
And ind, I need not take care of myself cause I ain't a believer of these things and neither anything like this happened to me ever...so...i guess I am alright
Hope this will clear your doubts
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
Tishka,
The entire story was told to you by his mother? What exactly does your boyfriend have to say sbout all of this? Do you feel this experience may be a tale told to you to keep you from asking about the scratch marks and his reasons for being hospitalized? I am merely concerned that something else may be going on here, that's all. 😕
I am thinking that is why you are here as well... To get to the bottom of this mystery.

Jav
ind_83 (55 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
Tishka,
Can you tell me that actually what happened to your boyfriend on those nights, when he was found on the staircase? Can he remember any incident, like who took him there or who came to his room while it was locked? Waiting for your response. Take Care.
😊
ind_83 (55 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
Hey Tishka,
Thanks for replying. Yes I know Kolkata and I also know Garia, because I stay in Ganguly Bagan, which is very close to Garia 😁. I am really shocked to hear your boyfriend's experience. I have many relatives who are staying in Garia from my childhood, but I haven't heard anything weird from any of them, never ever. Anyways, you and your boyfriend take care of yourselves. Stay well. 😊
Tishka (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
hey ind_
You probably know kolkata in india... It happened over here at a place called garia. There was nothing wrong with the locality and the thing is none cared to know about the girl or her history so i'm also detached from the main thing... Will let you know as soon as I get to know about it
Hope I satisfied you
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
Tishka,

Thank you for your response. I wasn't clear on who told you the story because of your opening statement, it does not mention you spoke to anyone but your boyfriend.

"It was told to me when I visited the hospital to meet him. He talked as if he was in a shock and the things I was told was something like this."

As far as were the encounter occured and my confusion you said this...

"It was evening when he went up to the terrace to have a smoke and in the apartment in front of his,..."

I asked where this happened becasue your from India and due to a Cultural Difference you may have been refering to a Doctors 'overnight' room at a Hospital when you said apartment.

I also asked 'what kind' of hospital he was in becasue all to often 'spiritual attacks' are met with the diginosis that the person is under 'mental strain' and he may have been admitted to a psychiatric hospital for observation and the Prayers that were said for him could have been done in his room there.

Thank you for the clarifications.

Respectfully,

Rook
ind_83 (55 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
What a creepy story 😨, really a spine chilling tale. Which city in India this has happened? Was there any kind of history attached with the locality? Will wait for your reply. Thanks for your sharing. 😊

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: