You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Sun Has Shined Again

Real Ghost Stories

The Sun Has Shined Again

 

This story is about two lovers, unfortunately an incident separated them and they faced.

In 1942 there were three youngsters Violet, Lucy and Jhonson they were best friends and had more bunch of friends. Among them Lucy and Jhonson were the lovers and every friend knew about their relationship.

This lovers use to meet near the beach everyday with the help of Violet and very rarely by friends.

Any ways Lucy and Jhonson they decided to get married so they talked with their parents and everything went smooth and elders started the preparations for marriage. Youngsters were excited and full of joy they teased Lucy and Jhonson as every youngsters do.

One day Violet got ill so she couldn't go with her sister Lucy to the beach so she had to go alone sneaking (olden days girls were not allowed to go out after 6 pm). Lucy managed to reach her destination, after some 1 hour chat she and Jhonson left the place at 7:30 she insisted that she could go home alone and it was alright (it was a 10-15 minutes walk from beach to home). He agreed so they went in two different ways.

11:00pm, Violet wondered why Lucy didn't return so she had to inform her parents. They were shocked and fuming so her father and uncle rushed to the beach to find out but no sign of human then rushed to Jhonson's place and he told that they left at 7:30pm Jhonson was worried and ran to his friends to get them to help finding Lucy.

It was 4 or 5am, males didn't return home the ladies were worried and one of Violet's aunt saw Lucy near the mango tree very pale and odd skin colour, with a blink of an eye Lucy disappeared. She screamed and ran crying telling everyone what she saw.

They were confused should or shouldn't believe so Lucy's mother made up her mind telling it was just your imagination since you are too much stressed and didn't sleep nothing is wrong be quiet.

Violet was so worried. It was 9:45am and the males returned, ladies heared them crying all the villagers gathered and what they saw made them cry too. Lucy was dead in the arms of Jhonson, they found her body in a river 5 minutes away from their house. She was killed by some drunkards and threw her body into the river.

They were easily found as those men were known as bullies in the village.

After 1 month Violet's father took a decision that to get her married to Jhonson so after the discussions they got married in a normal way without any functions. That day Jhonson took Violet to the beach where he saw Lucy sitting on a rock smiling at him and faded away. Jhonson was broken, years passed Violet was able to bring back Jhonson to a bright world. The day she gave birth to her first child, a girl when she saw a shadow bending over the baby to kiss her forehead, she was stunned and couldn't speak and figured it was Lucy, she felt a warm touch on her stomach then the shadow disappeared.

They lived happily and are happy now, Violet my grandmother (88), Jhonson my grandfather (93) and the baby is my mom.

Thanks for reading and sorry for its length.

~Nikky

Other hauntings by SnoWQueeN

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SnoWQueeN, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-30)
Yup, I'm not reading any more of your stories until I get home or I'm going to have to close shop to hide and cry. ❤ Nikky, I wish you all the best always.
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-22)
Very nice story death is not the end... Btw Nikki your stories made me cry, smile all in one...
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Thank you for your warm comment angel81😊glad you liked it.

~Nikky❤
angel81 (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
what a story... It has everything, sad moments, happy ending... Very well written... Thanks for sharing
--angel ❤
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-10)
Thanks for your warm comment Josh😊. Yeah its sad and I am glad its a happy ending for them.

~Nikky
joshuakeys (7 stories) (45 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Amazing write up. Its a mixed feeling of both happy & sad... Nicely written...

Thanks for sharing

Cheers
Josh
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Thanks for your warm comments everyone😊

Awww...Javy *hugs* sorry for making you cry again. I cried too when they narrated the story to me. I swear grandparents are the best in the world and they have got tons of paranormal and sweet stories to be narrated.
Again thanks everyone.

~Nikky❤
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
This was very beautiful. I was happy at the beginning, sad at the middle, and then happy at the end. I give this story 2 thumbs up.

Thank you for sharing
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
Nikki

Awww what a great story! I did make me a little sad but the ending was lovely. 😊

Thanks for sharing 😊
H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-01)
And that was why girls weren't supposed to be out alone in that village. Seriously.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-01)
Oh my, this has made the tears fall twice today. I read this earlier, but was too overcome by the sadness to remark then. Thank you for posting this sweet, sad tale Nikki. 😭 I don't have any more to say beyond that.

Jav ❤
adsouza (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-01)
Nikki,
After a long time I feel at a loss for words. All I can say is thank you.

Cheers,
Amit

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: