You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Baby Friend

Real Ghost Stories

My Baby Friend

 

Recently I had an experience which I may never forget. While I was cleaning my room I felt I was being watched, I thought my grandma maybe just passed by the room though she walks very slow I shrugged it off.

Later I finished my work and decided to watch out of window and was thinking to visit my neighbour because there was a very tiny and cute 10 month old baby girl.

I noticed that there was no sound of crying or others laughing, talking. I thought they must be having a nap so I forgot about visiting there. Suddenly I saw the baby crawling out. I opened the window and called the mother then their maid but no response.

I hurried downstairs when I met my mom and told her in panic that baby is crawling out she may fall from the step, I think the maid is sleeping and parents aren't at home. Mom ran before me I followed her but stopped near the gate as she reached there. I thought its better to go there when the parents are present so I went inside.

Mom came in angrily asking whether I was playing a prank? There is no sign of a baby! What? No! Do you think I am a good actor? I saw the baby, I answered. Grandpa interrupted asking about the baby. Only the maid is at home and the family did not return yet. I thought they must have arrived last night though I did not hear them today, was her answer.

Damn! I said to myself, I forgot that they have gone out to the city last Saturday 16.06.2012 and not returned yet. Okay, what was that I saw? Was I thinking about the baby too much? So what? That doesn't mean that I should see her.

Still I was feeling of bieng watched, I didn't care.

Now we were at dining table having dinner it was 8PM again me and mom were arguing because she was telling to my dad that I played a prank. I was so much irritated I left the table without having my meal. I shut the door and stood near the window again.

Its 8.30PM, mom knocked at the door and I said calmly to come in but I don't want to eat right now. I am thinking about the baby and I wasn't acting but sorry for what I did, I am a bit disturbed today.

She came near me and told that dad got a call from baby's mother that baby has died because of fever. "So it was you" I thought, I hugged my mom and cried for her because I was with the baby from the day she was born. Mom consoled me and I told her that I was feeling of being watched and seeing the baby wasn't a prank I swear. She told she knew but did not tell me because I may get worried. They knew the baby was ill and that was the reason they left that day.

Unfortunately I was at my aunt's place for 1 month and returned on 20.06.2012 and she died the same day at morning. I was kind of angry with mom for not informing me so I missed her. My parents drove to the city for the funeral and I did not, I can't stand to see her going away like that. I already faced my loved ones leaving me, I am weak.

I cried until the sunrise, stood near the window looking at her house and apologised for not being near her for the last time. I regret.

That morning I dreamt she was kissing my nose (babies do kind of biting, I don't know how to explain hope you all get it). I woke up, cried and smiled because I felt it real. I miss her so much and regret for not being there. I am sorry Crystal.

May her soul Rest In Peace.

Sorry for its length everyone.

~Nikky

Other hauntings by SnoWQueeN

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SnoWQueeN, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Julesylou (16 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-12-13)
Sorry... Snowqueen is NOT an oxymoron.

Great story, tho. I am sure it was the baby's good-bye. I am sure she knew you love (d) her
--jx
Neveragain (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-01)
Awwwwww. I'm crying. 😭 may her soul rest in peace. =.best wishes, Abby
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
This is a bit off subject, but how is the name Snowqueen an oxymoron? I am super confused...js
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
Thanks again everyone❤

Miracles- Nah it's okay😊
JS- Lol! The girlfriend part was funny!
Geetha- 😊Thank you and glad you liked my name.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
JS - that is funny 😆 And what's even funnier is I was sitting here thinking I was going to apologize to SnoWQueeN for monopolizing her story. Especially considering I haven't read it.

So, SnoWQueeN, thank you for letting Jesus_Soldier (aka JS aka Brandon 😉) and I get to know each other better on your story.
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
Miracles: That's beautiful, atleast he has a great mom who understands what he's going through. That helps a lot. I want to share one of my funny moments of being empath before I go.

I was in a room with my cousin watching tv. He always bottles in his emotions, so he is very to feel. Well, I'm over here feeling his anger,stress, and sadness. I ask "what is wrong? I can sense negative energy coming from you", he replied "Nothing man, you always asking about my feelings. I ain't your girlfriend", I say "I don't want you to be, but your distracting me from the movie" lol. I just had to share that. I'm sorry SnowQueen, i'm gone now haha.

😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
JS - I didn't realize I was until about 2 years ago. I've always had an issue with sad movies, stories, news, and things like that, but didn't realize what it all meant.

It wasn't until I experienced something that had me wondering what in the world was going on, and with help from a couple of my closest friends (y'all know who you are), that I found out that I was (and probably have always been) an Empath.

When Dalton started exhibiting those signs... 😭 It's hard enough to be a little boy who sees and hears things that a lot of other people don't, but when he started feeling sadness that he knew wasn't coming from him? 😢 We had to have another one of "those" talks 😉
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
Miracles: I'm sorry that Dalton is dealing with this at such a young age. I'm 24 and I have to remove myself, just to keep from breaking down.
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
Miracles: I would have to say my grandma on my mom side. I'm going to publish a story about her soon. I just need to ask her more questions. When I was a kid, I really didn't grow into my gift much at all. If I have kids, I bet they probably will. My parents don't even know most of my experiences. I guess you could call them believers, that don't live their life in the spirit world.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
JS - are any of your family members Empaths also? Okay, okay 😆, the reason I'm asking is because both my kids are. And since Dalton is only 10, it's hard on him being a little boy who experiences sadness like that and I just wondered if you noticed anything when you were little or if your parents noticed your empathic emotions?
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
Miracles: Haha, It's ok, I've been knowing I was an empath ever since I started to experience the supernatural 'fully' in 08. It was like a wall was broke down, and now, it's very easy for me to pick up other people emotions (alive or not). It can be a pain sometimes, but i've also helped people with this gift. 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
JS aka Brandon - I haven't read this story and it's one I won't because I'm an Empath. I tend to stay away from stories with the word "baby" or "child" in the title. How long have you known you were an Empath? I'm really not being nosey. 😉 Wait, yes I am 😆, but I have a legitimate reason for asking, I promise.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
Hello SnowQueen,

I agree with Rook about you see the spirit of the baby leaving our world. I think it was her way of telling that she passed. It's never fun to lose someone you care about but be happy that she is no longer ill.

By the way, your screen name is really cute because of its oxymoron.
BunnyPanda (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
I don't quite get it, but all I know is that it's a sad ghost story. Thanks for sharing <3
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
This was a beautiful story. It's hard for me to read emotional stories. I still want to thank you for sharing this though.

JS aka Brandon 😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
I think Pjod just misunderstood the timing... Eating late and then going to bed soon after can/will cause one to have a bad night LOL... He later apologized 😊
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
I'm sorry I know the baby was a girl and I meant to say that she wanted you to see her before she went to heaven. I am on my phone and it doesn't pick up my voice to where I want it to l o l.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
what does it matter what time to eat dinner it has nothing to do with this story really. I thought the story was neat and it's cute that the baby want you to see him before he went to heaven. I have heard this has happened a lot to people. Thanks for sharing much love to you and yours.

~LSD~
Explosion123 (2 stories) (21 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
TheNathanNS
You don't have to be mean about it.
It isn't overused at all. You just need a sense of humor.
Let people have fun, seesh...
TheNathanNS (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
hannahorourkex is using that stupid overused internet meme "Cool story bro" Just ignore him/her.

I feel slightly upset by this story. It's one of them stories where you can read and relate too, in a way.
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
Thanks everyone for your comments❤

And yeah whoever asked about dragons. When you read the title and knew it wasn't of your bloody taste why did you click on it? I am not here to amuse anyone and I hate it you atleast for a second found this story funny. I don't know whether you are a man or a woman but I am hurt and hurt by seeing a grieving ill mother begging her child to come back. After four miscarriages Crystal was born and now? And you want dragons? What's funny? Is it because I'm not of your country?

I am not a mother but I can feel their pain for their children. Your comment just brought me to my high temper and I will whenever I will see your particular comment in this page. Get a life!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
umph...
Reading through again- I realize the incident in question took place before the meal, leaving out any chance of "late digestion/sleep issues"
I cannot offer any other explanation to what you may have seen that evening.
Sophia13 (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
I am sad to hear this story.

It brings back memories of a friends grandfather who woke to see his grandson crawling up the wall. He quickly raced to the babies room to find him not breathing.

With Gods Grace this baby boy survived.
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
Thanks Nikky for sharing this experience...

Take care,
AD
SpiderZA (2 stories) (81 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
I live in South Africa and having a working mother there were often times we only ate between 7pm and 8pm. Sometimes life just gets in the way of your nutritional requirements.
So I'm just putting in my 2 cents as well.

I liked the story and fully believe that the baby knew you cared for her and she wanted to say goodbye the only way she could.

Spider
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
Ummm not to be rude but Pjod have you been to Sri Lanka and are 'conversant' with their normal times of eating? Not to mention that your 'observation' concerning the time of dinner has nothing to do with the experience the O/P was sharing with us.

Speaking of which...

SnoWQueeN,

I wonder if what you saw, because you were thinking of her at the time, may have been a 'manifestation' of this child's energy as it 'departed' the home of your neighbor. In effect you witnessed this 'energy' departing the physical world. It also seems that Crystal felt your sorrow and concern for her and came to comfort you with a kiss on the nose.

Thank you for sharing this interesting (and sad) experience with us.

Respectfully,

Rook
Ibelieveheshere (2 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
[at] Pjod: It's don't matter what time you can have supper at evening just depend on time or for reason.
Ibelieveheshere (2 stories) (68 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
very Touched I love it this post I almost cry I'm so sorry about the baby and she is there to let you know she care:) she really love you and she not in pain anymore.
Desir3 (2 stories) (19 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
Is it weird that I nearly cried of this lovely story? I'm sorry for what happened! Like what LoveandHopexox said, she'll always be there with you and your heart!
❤ ❤ ❤
LoveandHopexox (1 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
Hey! Please, do not listen to the people above, they're being very immature and ridiculous.

This experience was very touching and it demonstrates that she loved you as well, she came back to you in your dreams for a final goodbye even if she was just a baby. I just want to say that I'm really sorry for what happened but she will always be there with you and your heart. I've also had experiences such as this and even some of my family members. Thank you for sharing!

Take good care! ❤

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: